[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to consider my self to be asexual but then everyone got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1461110938688.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461110938688.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
I used to consider my self to be asexual but then everyone got mad.
>im am usually considered to be an attractive man,
>i like girls more than guys on a sexual level but i dont like to have sex.
>what do you call this? gay?
>one girl told me "no, you are just scared"

why cant i just not have any sex without people flipping out?
maybee i just havent met anyone i was that attracted to yet...?
>>
Ey dog Ethan from H3H3 productions here, mind not using pictures of my wife for your asexual sob-stories?

peace out, papa bless

VN.
>>
>>28659707
can't believe people find her attractive.
>>
do not underestimate the degenerate peasant`s obsession with genitalia and humping.
>>
>>28659707
just a reminder that ethan literally kidnapped an autistic israeli girl and brought her to a different country so he wouldn't be caught
>>
>>28659820
tripfag urself next time
and btw ur wife is my waifu
>>
>>28659707
>"no, you are just scared"
I fucking hate it when people say this.
>you're afraid of change
I another one.

Fuck off normalshits
>>
>>28659850
my waifu is beautiful fuck you
>>
>>28659850
its cuz they are fans of the show m8.
>>
>>28659820
Kill yourself you obnoxious, hypocritical Jew.
>>
>>28660082
>another one

another one
comentwasntorigional87687687687687687687
>>
>>28660829

hi leafy
>>
I wish i was asexual so i wouldn't have these feels
>>
I"M ETHAN BRADBERRY
BRADBERRY
BRADBERRY I"M ETHAN BRADBERRY
>>
>>28659707
You are cursed OP, that is what you are because feeling the wharm body of a female pressing against you is one of the best sensations in this world.
>>
>>28659707

>implying you dont bring it up every 5 seconds
>>
>>28659850
because you're a faggot mudslime that can't appreciate a stronk beautiful jewish woman.
>>
>>28660987
op here
i honestly like smoking weed better. always have. ive been with more than 10 girls and had sex 100s of times.
>>
I don't think you are asexual if you are sexually attracted to women. You just aren't interested in sex.
If you have some attraction to both, you may be bisexual or pansexual.
But your attraction levels are very low.
>>
>>28661239
>pansexual
lmao, back to tumblr you go
>>
i know that feel OP
had sex once and didn't enjoy it either (but it was interracial so most people probably wouldn't).
going today to get some valiums and going straight to the brothel, im done with this life.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>28662208
also i have a hard time picturing myself living with a GF and having to deal with her every day and scared she will sneak off with chad or i would find out she has a slutty past.
if i had several GFs it wouldn't be so much of a problem losing one.
>>
>>28659707
A lot of people seem genuinely threatened by the idea of someone who does not have sex and has no interest in it. I suppose it's because they wonder what it is that drives you then, or maybe it is just beyond their comprehension how someone could choose to be this way.
>>
>>28659850
I dont get it either. She isnt unnatractive, but h3h3 fans act like she is a fucking super model.
>>
asexual does not mean "low sex drive", asexuality is usually more stringently defined as lacking the basic concept of sexual attraction and/or not understanding the concept in others.

You have an inhibited sex drive, which could be caused by a thousand different things, but that's not nevessarily a disorder unless it's affecting your ability to function day-to-day
>>
File: 1463344426904-0.jpg (85 KB, 960x610) Image search: [Google]
1463344426904-0.jpg
85 KB, 960x610
>>28659707
I feel the same way, except I'm average looking.

I just dodge questions about my personal life usually, I don't plan on telling anyone about it. If I did answer I'd say I'm celibate and I don't enjoy sex. Maybe I have a low sex drive, maybe it's not worth the time to me (cost/benefit), etc.

If it's co-workers asking this, you don't have to answer. None of their fucking business. Anyone else that isn't a stranger and I can no longer dodge, I say the above. It's not hard to dodge questions if you're a shut-in like me though.

I consider myself autosexual but I'd never tell anyone that, they would assume it means attraction to cars. Normies i tell ya wot.
>>
>>28663477
I get you I feel the same
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.