[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black femanon >just at my job wage slaving >I work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 450x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 450x312
>be black femanon
>just at my job wage slaving
>I work at a grocery store
>autist comes in asking for a half a pound of lunch meat
>I thought he was being weird but I just assumed he was retarded or something
>I give him his lunch meat and I say "see ya later" he replies "I hope so"
>I start working on making salad and I notice he's still standing there and he's staring at me
>i ask him "do you need anything else" he says no and walks away
>he comes back and asks for more meats
>he proceeds to ask me where I live, which days I work etc
>I lie about everything
>he says something and I can't hear him because he was very soft spoken,
he then walks away looking sad.

I'm going to give you guys some advice because this man is probably the type of guy who posts on r9k.
1. Do not ask women you just met where they live and don't ask them what days they work, so you can come in and stalk them while they're working. They will think you're going to murder and or rape them.
>speak loud and clearly. You've probably spoken to a girl and thought she was ignoring you but the truth is she probably just didn't hear what you said.
>stand tall and secure. Not hunched over like a submissive man baby.
>>
>>28659250
Agreeing with this completely
>>
What's weird about half a pound of lunch meat?
>>
>be black femanon
>be inferior to white femanons in all possible ways
>>
>this man is probably the type of guy who posts on r9k
>hitting on a she-boon

yeah nah
>>
>>28659307
The way he was acting was very weird. His mannerisms were odd.
>>
Maybe if you cunts would just listen for a moment you could actually learn a little about the guy who's taken interest in you. Just because he isn't some confident 6'3" chad doesn't mean you have to write a book on 4chan about how much of an "autist" he is.
>>
>>28659307
he was very ugly and creepy looking. if it was tyrone asking in the same manner I would've cum buckets
>>
>>28659313
All the more reason to post feels 2bqh.
>>
>>28659250
will you please be my gf OP?
I can tell by the way you type that you are a very intelligent, beautiful, mature woman and I would want nothing more than to have you in my life.
I never buy more than a quarter pound of lunch meat at a time and I always scream my answers. I always walk on my tippy toes so I can be the tallest I can be.
In addition, if you talk to me for just 5 minutes on skype i promise that you will be entitled to 5% of all my future earnings. Please, just give me 5 minutes of your time and if you don't want to talk to me again, you can block me, please just give me a chance.

If you are interested, contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>28659250
>>28659419
Also where do you live OP? I'm sure I could fly there right now and be your bf.
>>
>>28659250
>he didn't ask you if you wanted a quarter pound of lunch meat
>he didn't unzip his pants when you said "S-sure"
Missed opportunity tbo
>>
>>28659250
Were you featured on the show Louie?
>>
>>28659250
>be black femanon (teeehee im a women I know, but Im not like the other girls I promise I like anime and videogames lol) (im also black so if that triggers any of you just deal with it lol)
>also guys dont act like creeps or something, its like super annoying (unless youre six feet two, have a super dark voice, broad shoulders and jaw if thats the case then Im a fucking river xD xD xD xD xD )
>>
>>28659519
this. the only advice OP has is basically
>be physically attractive so I don't care what you do
>but if you're not attractive I'm going to nitpick every little thing you do
>>
File: 1459618477991.jpg (54 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1459618477991.jpg
54 KB, 252x252
>>28659419
>I never buy more than a quarter pound of lunch meat at a time and I always scream my answers.
>>
>>28659250
>>28659455
OP, I just want to make sure that you saw my message. Please just contact me ([email protected]) and I am willing to fly out and go wherever you want as long as you spend just a part of the day with me. We can go to whatever restaurant you want and anywhere else you want and I will pay for the whole thing, if you don't want to be my gf you can never contact me again PLEASE OP JUST GIVE ME A RESPONSE AT THE VERY LEAST JUST REPLY TO ME

Op please consider the benefits of meeting me. I have a good job, you could potentially earn dividends of up to 5k per year just from talking to me for a short time on skype. Please, you don't even have to call it a date just talk to me for 5 minutes please op

my email is [email protected]
[email protected]
once again my email is [email protected]

please op
>>
>>28659378
we are biologically wired to immediately disregard mating propositions from males who appear inferior, be thankful she at least replied
>>
>>28659250
I googled "women having sex with homeless men". I found MULTIPLE stories of women admitting the picked up homeless within 1-2 days of knowing them and fucked them. There were also homeless men bragging about how they were able to have sex on a regular basis while homeless.
>>
You being black was completely irrelevant to that story.

Nice job opening the floogates to race based shitposting.
>>
>>28659669
>be thankful she at least replied
its literally her job to talk to me. bitch only gave me 200 grams too, I weighed it back home
>>
>>28659669
>we are biologically wired to immediately disregard
>we

are you a girl? will you please be my girlfriend?
I know how hard it is for you to even fathom talking with genetically inferior males such as myself, but please, just this once will you just have a 5 minute conversation with me? You can take a shower after, it doesn't even have to be cam just text on skype, just please talk to me femanon please just give me a chance, that's all I am asking for

just please at least give me a reply, just this once and I promise I will never contact you again, [email protected]

I know I've only seen one of your posts femanon but I can tell by the way you type that you have are a very funny and smart young woman. I will try my best to make you smile and if you be my gf I promise I will try my best to make you smile every day
>>
>>28659378
Yeah no. A lack of confidence and asking creepy questions= absolute nothing of value. The meme of the lovable beta male is just that: a meme.
And it needs to die.
If you can't speak up like an adult and lack the social awareness to know that it's beyond creepy to ask a stranger's schedule, then it's time to kill yourself.
Or not.
Either way, anon, you're the end of the line for your genetic line. It's been a wild couple of million years, but you're the last stop.

P.S. Betas will never uprise. It's why they are betas.

t. dat boi
>>
>>28660537
>P.S. Betas will never uprise. It's why they are betas.

That's the whole joke dumbass
>>
>>28659250
>speak loud and clearly.
>stand tall and secure

why is it so hard for me to do little things like that?
>>
that happens to me a couple times a month. just reject them firmly so they don't keep coming back thinking they have a chance, don't lie to them.

also I suggest taking up a really autistic hobby like anime or kpop and pick a husbando. then you can keep him on your phone and say that's "hubby". They'll think you're retarded and crazy but that's fine and you gain a husbando
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.