[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring Back the Duel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: duel.jpg (86 KB, 813x506) Image search: [Google]
duel.jpg
86 KB, 813x506
We seriously need to bring back the pistol duel to equalize chads and us. If some chad insults or cucks you, it should be legal to take off your gauntlet and slap his shit until he agrees to meet you at dawn, one pistol each with only one chambered bullet and your seconds ready to rek shit with a rifle or shotgun if they cheat.

Cuntwhores banned this honorable practice because they couldn't stand the thought of their precious thundercocks who toast their roast potentially dying at the hands of the "creeps" and "losers" that they hate so much. It's about time we brought it back for justice and for our honor.
>>
>tfw your thread is a dud and you can't bump it
>>
>>28659251
I'll help you OP. It's an interesting subject.
>>
>>28659177
i agree. the weapon makes the man, and only those skilled with the weapon deserve to live. chad is so used to getting his way with his muscles, he'd die instantaneously
>>
Yes please. Bring duels back.
>>
File: 1459981003694.jpg (73 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
1459981003694.jpg
73 KB, 800x1199
>>28659908
>i agree. the weapon makes the man, and only those skilled with the weapon deserve to live.
>>
It's cute to hear those make-pretend fantasies from butthurt pussy bitches who are just not willing to dedicate their time in any fucking training whatsoever.

I get that a lot at my Martial Art school. There's always a new Bruce Lee around ready to talk shit because he's seen too many Jackie Chan movies.

Reality is something else entirely. Without formal training, you will suck at any warrior activity that you think you are man enough to practice. As a matter of fact, I bet you chose the pistol duel because you think it's easier for you to get the kill, why didn't you pick a sword duel or hand-to-hand combat? Too scared to get personal?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.