[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a girlfriend will make nothing better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: image-e1388968740951.jpg (18 KB, 360x234) Image search: [Google]
image-e1388968740951.jpg
18 KB, 360x234
It only makes things worse.

I used to be like you. In my mid-twenties. Lonely. I wasn't a virgin, but just barely. I had come to accept that I would never have a real girlfriend and I was happy with that. There's nothing wrong with that.

Then I met her. She's dominant, aggressive, and thought I was cute. She did everything she could to go after me and I let it happen. She fucked me. We moved in together. She started being verbally and emotionally abusive to me.

I wanted to break up. And I was going to. When she told me she was pregnant. I told her to get an abortion. She refused. So I stay with her because that's what you're supposed to do, right?

The baby is born and everything seems okay at first, even though we're both pretty fucking poor and she treats me like shit. Kids starts getting older and he never talks. He has severe autism. He's 6 years old now and goes to special classes where he has to get 1-on-1 direct supervision at all times. He still doesn't talk. He still doesn't use a toilet. He's hyperactive and destroys everything he sees.

My life is a nightmare. I work 40 hours a week nights and weekends and when I'm not working I watch my sperglord of a son. My girlfriend (we've been together for over 7 years now and still not married) treats me like shit every day. My house is a disaster because my son does nothing but destroy everything he sees non stop. He shits everywhere. He dumps out any food we have in the house. I have no money. No friends. The only person I ever talk to is my girlfriend and all she ever does is tell me I'm worthless.

I am more miserable than I could ever imagine. I hate every fucking part of my life. Don't get a girlfriend. Any girlfriend who is willing to date one of us is not someone you want to be spending any time with. They WILL ruin your life.

Don't make my mistakes.
>>
>I wasn't a virgin

And that's when I stopped reading
>>
>>28659010
>I wasn't a virgin

that is what you get for being a chad faggot.
>>
probably lost your virginity in high school
this is retribution
>>
i am a girl and hearing these stories makes me lose it everytime. it's crazy how girls are jerks, most of the time even more than males, but nobody seems to want to acknowledge that. you should have ended it while you could but it's too late now. maybe you can hope she finds another one.
>>
>>28659119
You aren't like the other girls are you?
>>
>>28659035
>>28659075
>>28659098
OP here.

When I was 20 I briefly got into Wicca, which I admit was fucking retarded. At some public Wiccan ritual I met an incredibly fat Wiccan girl (and she was really, really into Wicca) in her late 30s who was a massive slut. She invited me over to her house one day and fucked me.

Does that sounds like the typical Chad Thundercock story to you?
>>
>>28659010
Holy shit anon I'm so sorry. Every time I read horror stories like this on here it really gives me a reality check. I'm a 20 y/o kv but fuck it i can at least play vidya all day and not worry about an autistic son fucking all my shit up. And yeah, I'll heed your warning about women, I've had similar aggresive bitches go after me in the past and I've rightfully ignored them.

I really hope things somehow end up working for you man, I really don't know what to say. Think about it this way - at least you've had sex. Most anons have/will never know what that feels like, so at least that's something. Holy shit dude.
>>
>>28659010
>So I stay with her because that's what you're supposed to do, right?
That's where you fugged up twice over, friend.

sorry mang
>>
>>28659588
You can call me a pussy, a cuck, a bitch, an autist, and all of those things would probably be true.

But I'm not a nigger. If I have a son, I'm going to take care of him.
>>
>>28659010
>Letting it get to the point where she is pregnant

Your fault.

Nobody else.
>>
I don't understand you cucks. Why didn't you just get a prostitute? Why the fuck do you crave the companionship of some bitch so much?
>>
>>28660531
>implying you wouldn't nut in a girl's pussy the first time you met if she let you.

You know it's literally the greatest feeling in the world, right? Not even exaggerating.
>>
>>28660581
no, in fact i refuse to have sex until i get a vasectomy.
>>
>>28660581
I am implying that I wouldn't. I'm not some fucking chimp that can't control his urges.
>>
>>28660625
It's easy to say that when you're a virgin.
>>
use a condom next time, fucking retarded faggot
>>
>>28660640
>ad hominem

You could have at least replied with something less predictable. Call me what you want, Self restraint is Self restraint regardless.
>>
I'm sorry for your shitty life, OP, but I have a GF and she is nothing like yours. We've been together four years and I am very happy with her. Also, use birth control, holy shit. It's literally not even difficult.
>>
>>28659010
You idiot, just because you have bad taste in women and can't detect toxicity levels comming off of her, doesn't mean the rest of us can't try to be happy.
>>
>>28660727
Where do you think you are? Calling someone a virgin on /r9k/ is not an ad hominen. We're all virgins here, with a few exceptions.

I'm just stating the obvious. It's really easy to practice self control in regards to sex when you can't have sex even if you tried.

You need to stop acting like it's some grand virtue to resist a temptation that's not even there to resist.
>>
>>28660752
She was on birth control actually. An IUD. That's why she didn't get pregnant until we had been together for several months.
>>
>>28660827
She got pregnant with an IUD in her? That's pretty fucked up. Aren't IUDs one of the most reliable methods of birth control?
>>
>>28659268
That's what you get for being both a pagan and a fucking casual at that
>>
>>28659010
Just divorce her already. It can't get much worse. And the chances are, she'll get full custody. Also, if you get stuck with it you can put it up for adoption.
>>
>>28660402
Your son is pretty much a pet at this point.

You know what people do when their dog starts ruining their shit, pooping everywhere, and is overall a giant pain in the ass?

They take it behind the barn. Or just pour acid on it.
>>
>>28660777
>implying 97% of /r9k/ wouldn't take girl when they see one

nice trips
>>
>>28661304
So you're saying I should murder my 6 year old son?
>>
>>28661762
No, just put it down or drop him off at the adoption center.
>>
>>28661762
Punishment
Blox
>>
>robots suffering from loneliness
>"brah getting a gf won't make you happy trust me brah"
Let me guess, next you'll advise us to start lifting?(It may be that you already said that; I did not read past you saying you wasn't a virgin).
>>
>>28661253
Op is absolutely common-law married, she gets everything of any worth and op is forced to keep the sperg if he divorces her. Op should just move out.
>>
>>28662138
If he gets it than he can put it up for adoption. Granted, nobody would like to own one of those thing but hey OP would be free of its condition.
>>
>>28659010
Stop trying to make us feel better. I won't knock it till I try.
>>
>>28659010
Solution to your problems: Kill both of them. Go to jail and you will have lots of people to talk with, shelter, food.
What are you waiting for?
>>
>just barely a virgin
How is this possible? You mean like you have gotten a blowjob before?
>>
>>28662455

here you go anon
>>28659268

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.