[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked up i am?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: THIS is trailer goth.jpg (33 KB, 218x320) Image search: [Google]
THIS is trailer goth.jpg
33 KB, 218x320
>Girl used to bully me for reading in school
>White Trash, dark hair, piercings and "hardcore emo" way
>She never had friends, was aways alone in the lunch break
>Punched me in the stomach everyday (only me i guess)
>Threatened to stab me in the eye with a pen
>Threw leather balls on my face
>Moved from the city when her drunk father died
>Bye bitch!
>Now i'm in college
>I remenber her for no reason
>Can't stop remembering
>She was very tall
>Boner

WHAT THE HECK BRAIN?
>>
Sounds pretty hot.
>>
sounds pretty hot OP.
>>
She wanted to bang.
>>
File: 1360469012636.gif (149 KB, 180x283) Image search: [Google]
1360469012636.gif
149 KB, 180x283
>>28658607
Were you a loner too? Maybe she liked you.
>>
>>28658719
>>28658730
Please stop, i don't want to fantasie about the sicko who made me cry for fun
>>
>>28658782
Yes you would you cuck fag sissy, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this shit here.
>>
>>28658607
Had a girl in middle school made me realize I'm a masochist by hitting me every day and saying mean things. I never reacted negatively so the feeling behind it started to change though her outward actions continued on. Was a weird experience.
>>
>>28658782
You could have been a bottom for her if you'd tried. It's not too late, look her up. Do it, she probably remembers you.
>>
>>28659501

that hit right in the boner

damn, marrying my female bully. My wildest fantasy.
>>
>>28659652
Reminds me of the Junji Ito story about a bully girl. That was pretty hot.
>>
>>28658607
Usually girls tease/bully guys they have a crush on
>ywn be ballsdeep in a tall emo high school goth girl ever
>>
>>28660630
How? Why? Where is the proof?
>>
>>28661608
The most obvious explanation for the events that transpired in your greentext is that this girl saw another loner with no friends and wanted you to talk to her and get to know her. She "bullied" you because she had no idea how to approach you otherwise. It was the only way she could think to get any sort of reaction out of that quiet boy who was always reading. She just wanted your attention.
>>
>>28658607
If she thought reading was a thing to be ashamed of she was the one in need of being bullied.

Way to go, cuck. You let the victim bully you.
>>
>>28661716
did you saw that on hey arnold?

I don't think grills work that way, On other hand girls can hate a person, a guy to be more specific for the mere fact of their existence, It doesn't have and explanation, I know because I have been that guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.