[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /justfeelingsad/ ? I'm just feeling down, friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 3e5.png (105 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
3e5.png
105 KB, 500x583
Who else here /justfeelingsad/ ? I'm just feeling down, friends.
>>
>>28658488
That's alright anon we all have days like that
>>
File: 1330864525557.png (42 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1330864525557.png
42 KB, 500x461
>tfw feel so hopeless and empty I can't concentrate and just want to sleep all day

Worst time to feel like shit, I have exams
>>
>>28658488
Just like everyone else on the board. You aren't special. You didn't need a thread for this, attention-seeker. Move along.
>>
>>28658583
I'm sorry, friend. Just looking for someone to talk to.
>>
I was feeling like that for weeks but today it seemed to change. I'm so glad my mood is finally not down the drain.
Hang in there. Life sucks by default but it has periods in which it's bearable and even enjoyable.
>>
i love you anon
you can eat my food
>>
>>28658488
heu I just discovered that to be a man you just have to disregard women. No more thinking on them as existing on this universe, no making babies, no being charm, helping or supporting. Just ignore that women exist. What's there: lifting becose you fucking want to feel like a man, focusing your energy on job, money and food. Becoming happier with your lifestyle to the point you talk more, want to help more and eventually people will smile back, as you pass your happyness and security to them. just...
>>
Im too.
I literally don't care about anything anymore, every next morning just feels like im closer to death, life doesn't have much nice to offer for which is born ugly or poor.
If i have one more chance in life, hopefully it will be in some other universe.
>>
File: 1460991116311.png (199 KB, 1200x1332) Image search: [Google]
1460991116311.png
199 KB, 1200x1332
>>28658581
Same here, I need an A- to pass with a C, yet here I am F5ing my desktop and the same three threads. Who the fuck gave me agency over my body
>>
File: knifes.jpg (14 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
knifes.jpg
14 KB, 604x438
>>28658488
Spend time thinking about the things and give yourself a sort out, it might get worse to start with but after a couple hours you will feel better once everything is ordered.
>>
>>28659351
>>28658581
feeling it too, m80s. procrastinating like crazy. I'm really fucking tired. cant wait to take my sleeping pills and fall into blissful oblivion
>>
>>28658488
I just took two hits of x I feel fucking great

get on that deep web shit
>>
>>28658581
>>28659351
>>28659648
Yeah, Im procrastinating too. How can you be motivated to do things you dont want to, when you dont see the point (about anything at all) ?

>>28658583
>>>/fa/cebook
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.