[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you're falsely accused of misconduct against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: 1408747246178.png (255 KB, 704x773) Image search: [Google]
1408747246178.png
255 KB, 704x773
So, do I fight it (there being zero evidence against me), or just end it now, as the rumor mill evidently already has me arrested and my computer impunded?

>Be employed in education
>special eds class (not downs-tards, just educationally challenged)
>15yo girl is no good in the subject I teach
>claims she received a FB-message from me with a dick pic
>tells this to her fellow students
>tells her "main teacher"
>her teacher tells the principal
>principal informs me, though he obviously doens't believe the girl
>girl has a history, at school at least, of telling wild lies.
>I have an interview with police schedueled for tomorrow
>>
>>28658339
(ctd)
>principal calls today to ask me/verify whether cops were at my place, confiscating computer.
>evidently someone called him, asking what he was doing
>am currently not on suspension
>Stressed out like a motherfucker
>>
Tell them that it isn't fucking true. Bitches that age are stupid and manipulative, and you'll find that her story will change each time she tells it. Just tell the cops that this is not true in any way and answer their questions, reminding them that there is literally no evidence. Then treat her like shit once you get back to teaching.
>>
>>28658404
I'm worried she's told them even more lies. I was initially relieved she lied about somethign pretty easy to disprove, instead of claiming that I exposed myself to her. Then it'd be her word against mine, and they always believe the "victim" (/pol/ was right, btw.)
>>
>>28658339
You absolutely fight this. Are you seriously THAT fucking beta?
>>
>>28658339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
lawyer up faggot
>>
>>28658453
No, I'm just so goddamn tired of life fucking me over. I was lucky to land this job in the first place.
But no, I'm not seriously contemplating suicide. Sorry. Just grabbing attention.
>>
>>28658404
>tell the cops [...]
why you trying to jew my man OP
>>
Did you do it? If not, you will be fine. I'd delete anything shady you have on your computer IMMEDIATELY though.
>>
>>28658339
You see that webm of the crocodile ripping open the zebra and it running away with its entrails spilling out?

What was pointed out is that animals don't accept their own defeat or death.

That's a feat unique to humanity.
And it's one where the animals clearly have us beat.

Don't accept defeat.
>>
>>28658450
You know this isn't /adv/, right?

But when anyone tells a story the police ask her to tell the story 5+ times and note down what happened in each one, then compare the notes taken and look for impurities in the consistency of the details and focus on those details, normally determining whether the story is true or not. You'll be fine, just keep calm and tell the truth.
>>
>>28658478
Actually, the interview tomorrow is me pressing charges for false allegations. I'd get a lawyer, but it's too short time to get one, we just had a very long holiday. I'm not charged with anything, and I doubt I will be (that FB-thing being an obvious lie and easily disproven).
But if they start fucking with me, I'm lawyering up.
It's just that my professional career just took a massive downward turn, into the shittiest shitter.
>>
>>28658480
Worst case scenario, arrange your resignation in such a way that this incident can't be discussed with your next employer. Use the experience you've gained to find another job.

Initially called you out, but will try to offer help if I can. This shit pisses me off.
>>
File: a32.png (746 KB, 2118x1276) Image search: [Google]
a32.png
746 KB, 2118x1276
>>28658518
>If not, you will be fine.
>>
>>28658339
Simple enough - defend yourself OP.

If you didn't do anything then you didn't do anything. Tell the truth and don't admit to something you didn't do.

Hard to be convicted without evidence. Also if you weren't rolling tort insurance like a normal card carrying member of a teachers union I feel sorry for you.

If you do have tort insurance, let them know
>>
You deserve it pedo scum...
>>
can't your teachers union get you a lawyer?
>>
>>28658535
That zebra probably died a longer and more painful death with its guts spewing out than if it had just let the croc finish the job. Animals can't think about this shit but we can choose to accept it. You should accept defeat and end yourself for being retarded
>>
>>28658597
Sorry, but
1) I'm not a pedo
2) I dindu nuffink
That accusation came out of the blue for me, I had absolutely not expected that girl from harbouring any bad feelings against me, except maybe for me giing her an "F+" on her last test (she wrote half a page on a 5-hour test.)
>>
>>28658339

Is there anything on your computer that will back her up?
>>
>>28658600
>can't your teachers union get you a lawyer?
No, only if they fire me.
They don't handle criminal charges.
>>
>>28658655
they'll likely just check his facebook, see he sent no message to the girl and say hes innocent. the dick pic was the only accusation
>>
>>28658655
Like what, cock pics? There's probaly one or two, me having used "DLThemAll" on various 4chan-threads on /s/ and /b/.
But there has been no communication between her and my computers. The police can test the veracity of her statement easily enough, by getting her FB-history, and checking if she got any such message, and where it originated. If there was one, I'm in the clear, since I DID NOT FUCKING DO IT OR ANYTHING LIKE IT.
>>
>>28658675

Sure, but then again if he has a directory on his desktop named "DICK PICS AND LOLIS" he might be in trouble.
>>
>being a male in education
you were just asking for it.
>>
Watch The Hunt

it's gonna be like that
>>
>>28658760
>being a male on cuckworld2016

Might as well an hero
>>
>>28658675
>the dick pic was the only accusation
The only accusation I was told about. she was interviewed by the police last week, and she might have made up more stuff to make me look worse. Like, I dunno, "staring at the girls in class", which I don't, btw.
This girl has ercently made some wild lies, she claimed she wrote about half the text in an essay/article, when the WHOLE THING was 100% (!!!) lifted from Wikipedia.
>>
>>28658723

>dlthemall
>4chan

What the fuck were you thinking?

They're going to take one look at your directory full of CP and loli and other terrible things and send the van to pick you up.
>>
>>28658760
Indeed, as I mentioned earlier, /pol/ was right.
>>
>>28658790
I've seen the last hour or so of that when it was on TV a few months ago. I kinda felt like that when I got that call today.
>>
>>28658642
Maybe you didn't give her enough "special treatment".
>>
>>28658339
>>28658809

You'll be mostly fine OP, Facebook keeps IP logs and most likely messages that get deleted they will get a warrant for those and see you are telling the truth. Even if you get a horrible lawyer will keep you from going to jail. You'll still have to deal with the fallout of this though.
>>
>>28658863
I think the problem is the class was mismanaged until I took it over at the beginning of this semester, and suddenly they had somebody demanding they deliver something, and not just surf along.
>>
>>28658339
So what are you worried about?

God I bet you fit right in with 13 year old retards, you're a dumb fuck
>>
>>28658870
>You'll still have to deal with the fallout of this though.
And that's why I want to press charges against the girl, for slander, defemation, or whatever our legal system allows for. (Not US/UK)
>>
>>28658863
This

OP clearly doesn't get the basic concept of "special education", he honestly shouldn't have been hired...
>>
>>28658948
Oh, it's not a first world country.

Prepare to be chained to a tire while abbos burn you alive, then, cuckold.
>>
>>28658947
>So what are you worried about?
My reputation being in tatters, people here never quite being certain of whether I did somethign to deserve the allegation or not.

>God I bet you fit right in with 13 year old retards, you're a dumb fuck
You try having this sort of thing happen to you.
(I'm here for the catharsis, not validation or echo-chamber, come at me, robots)
>>
>>28658870
>>28658948
There's no fallout if cuckold OP stops acting like he did it
>>
>>28658994
I think they'll be quite certain when the message and picture doesn't exist but OK
>>
>special eds class (not downs-tards, just educationally challenged)
Truly the worst, too stupid to be average and normal but none of the benefits or excuses of genetic defects. I remember these people when I was in highschool, the downs kids had a brighter future than these idiots.
>>
>>28658992
>Prepare to be chained to a tire while abbos burn you alive, then, cuckold.
I actually fear somethign like that happening, this being a small town, less than 5k pop.
>>
>>28659044
>I think they'll be quite certain when the message and picture doesn't exist
The police, sure. But the rumors are flying around town right now that i'm some kind of purr-vert. And it's not like the police will make any special effort to vindicate me.
>>
If you dindu nuffin, then they can't hold this against you in future promotions or in any way. If tou don't feel comfortable working there anymore say youre looking for a new job, would like a recommendation and make sure nobody can say anything about this.
>>
>thinks there's any way out of this

Good luck in death row OP.
>>
Pedos need to be shot.
>>
>principal informs me, though he obviously doens't believe the girl
>girl has a history, at school at least, of telling wild lies.
>I have an interview with police schedueled for tomorrow

What the fuck
>>
>>28659300
>What the fuck

Yeah, but when a teenager goes around telling other teenagers, word gets around.
>>
>having a facebook

Feels good being literally immune to this
>>
>>28659404
>Feels good being literally immune to this
I use my Facebook to share articles with my friends, and to keep somewhat in touch with my relatives.
>>
File: 3smOQF3.jpg (39 KB, 568x606) Image search: [Google]
3smOQF3.jpg
39 KB, 568x606
Anyways, thanks for letting me vent here, robots.

And remember, when the pain's too much, it's Down The Road, not Across!
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.