[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy are their lives?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: GC751VO.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
GC751VO.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1080
How easy are their lives?
>>
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

How easy is your life compared to an African child ?
>>
>>28658310
Comparing the incomparable. These bitches live in the same country, therefore it's a valid comparison. Some hungry nigger child with huge belly doesn't, therefore it's not.
>>
>>28658283
honestly none of them are even that hot
>>
>>28658310

They have better social lives
>>
>>28658283
The one on the right is the prettiest
>stupid generic tattoo

Nevermind
>>
>>28658310
There's a lot more expectation on you if you live in in a western country, so life is harder. If you're an African child no one expects you to achieve anything. Life is much more stressful and complex in the developed world
>>
>>28658283
has anyone else noticed the shark
>>
>>28658418
And ?

>>28658378
There are starving homeless people in every country
>>
>>28658390
This
None of them are over a 6
>>
>>28658435
>There are starving homeless people in every country
So? So you think we should accept unfairness just because someone else has it even more unfair?
>>
>>28658310
>African child meme

This has been rebutted so many times.
I wish someone could post the video, but it's along the lines of what this anon said >>28658427
>>
File: image.jpg (909 KB, 1300x1733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
909 KB, 1300x1733
>prettiest face has a shit tattoo

everytime
>>
>>28658283
Insanely easy. Most of them don't even realise it though
>>
>>28658427
yeah the expectation of being a social butterfly is much worse than possibly being eaten by a lion.
>>
>>28658310
They dont have difficult lives, they never do anything you mong.
>>
>>28658534
Way to twist his words around
And implying nigglets are eaten by lions on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1410609459204.jpg (191 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
1410609459204.jpg
191 KB, 712x612
>>28658500
lmao shit taste, the prettiest and hottest is the second one, left to right
>>
>>28658534
Once again. What does it matter that someone else has it worse? Does it change that the world is not just?
>>
File: cersei_drinking_7.jpg (43 KB, 745x410) Image search: [Google]
cersei_drinking_7.jpg
43 KB, 745x410
the one on the left looks like queen cersei to me
>>
Just look at what they are doing. Getting paid to travel to exotic locations for photoshoots. During off time they can hunt for Chads and Tyrones at the local bar. Then back to their luxury studio apartment in the centre of a big city and enjoy the money they just made. Maybe snort some cocaine (to keep the fat off) as well.
>>
>>28658534
Most people in Africa don't live anywhere near lions. They have big cities there, you know
>>
>>28658471
Isn't that what he is saying?

An African child may be happier in a shit situation because he knows nothing else, but put any of us in there and we would surely be unhappy.

Is an African man living in the slums and ravaged by aids more unhappy than a robot even if they have it much worse?
Studies would say no.
But if you took a robot and put him in that situation I can assure you wed kill ourselves in a day.

Happiness is completely a relative thing.
>>
Well they're probably more content with their lives than I am with mine
>>
>>28658599
Kind, soft eyes does it for me. Gonna have to disagree.

That tattoo really does kill it though.
>>
File: grapes.gif (10 KB, 640x918) Image search: [Google]
grapes.gif
10 KB, 640x918
>>28658390
>>28658445

a true classic, you faggots know those women will enjoy looking at a piece of shit more than looking at your mugs
>>
>"ha ha anon my life has been pretty awful, i've been single for about 2 weeks now #foreveralone"

>"I broke my iphone and i have to read all my new instagram comments online, like some absolute savage"

>"Stacey said some guy copied our beach pics from facebook and has been putting them on weird sites #ew #creepy"

>"got pulled over by the cops for speeding but he just told me to be careful and not worry my pretty little head about it #protect&serve"

>"didnt get the job but i got the boss' number #olddudetho #silverlining"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.