[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat with farmers tan, stretchmarks and body acne >"hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>fat with farmers tan, stretchmarks and body acne
>"hey anon, come to our pool party!"

every fucking summer
>>
>>28658062

>Old, tired and depressed
>Friends are dead or distant
>Silence

Fuck off Fatnigger
>>
>>28658062
Normies dont even care about that shit you fucking autist.

They invite you, so you fucking go
>>
File: nice_watch.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nice_watch.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
Do females grouped together in a pool (no men on the photo) realize that the situation they are part of is a forced display of status of a male, akin to harem culture?
>>
>>28658138

great I'll just get a nice picture of my white man tits next to chad and stacey saved forever on the internet
>>
>>28658062
at least you get invited by someone

GTFO normalfag
>>
>>28658062
You don't have a farmers tan. Kek.
>>
>>28658432

nigga it looks like my forearms were dipped in wood stainer when I take off my shirt
>>
>>28658184
>do women consciously realize what they're doing, ever?

NOPE

They just FEEL and then they DO. They are exactly that simple. It FEELS good, so they DO it. If you try to make them think, they frown in disgust at what a creep you are.

You can either make them feel good or not make them feel good. Those are the only two ways you can interact with women.
>>
>>28658062
that fucking FEEL

it's bad enough i'm fat but the fucking stretch marks and the farmers tan make me look even uglier than regular fat people. end me
>>
>>28658527

I know man. I know guys fattter than me that can go shirtless no problem because they don't have the stretchmarks or light skin. fucking mexicans
>>
What are you so scared of? Just do it, dude. You'll get some chuckles, but that's it. It's all about getting comfortable.
>just bee urself :)
No dipshit, just don't be afraid.
>>
>>28658493
That's not a farmers tan. That's natural. I'm guessing you're pale from sitting in front of the monitor all day.
>>
>>28658636

I have zero comfort with my shirt off. I don't even take it off around the house. The only time I'll do it is the rare sex opportunity because I look like fucking whiny the pooh with it on with no pants. Even then though it's under as little lighting as possible, not the glare of a midday sun
>>
>>28658125
Dude you're probably like 30. Quit acting like 80 and get out there and improve your life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.