[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad here. You're all racist bitter virgins and I wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: selfie.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Chad here.

You're all racist bitter virgins and I wanna beat the shit out of every last one of you.

You ugly losers need to stop talking shit about women, leave the house, get a job, make money and get a 29 year old single mom gf so you can raise my kid and Tyrone's.

Neckbeards like you have a place and a purpose and that's to work and make money so I can breed all the whores.

Get to it and we can make this planet a beautiful place with my amazing genes and your near worthless labor.
>>
You don't even look like a Chad tho
>>
>>28657819
That is Chad at age 13
>>
Too ugly for a chad bait as fuck
>>
>>28658376
>>28658406
>>28658429
I can kill you with a single punch.
>>
>>28657819

Chad here, you're not Chad material.

More like a disguised Cuck
>>
>>28657819
Hey Chad, when's your 13th birthday, lad?
>>
>>28657819
youre not a chad, you look like you still live with your parents and havent talked to a human female in years
>>
>>28657819
>that beta cuck face
>chad

just lmao, pic related, what a real chad looks like
>>
>Covering up half your face with big ass sunglasses to hide your uglyness
Was that a gift from your parents for your 13th birthday?
>>
>>28658523
Is that fucking Jamie Oliver?
>>
File: CXyVmZuUAAApolM.png (261 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
CXyVmZuUAAApolM.png
261 KB, 500x437
>>28658533
it's sam thundercock hyde, the guy who's fucking your wife as we speak
>>
>>28658570
I'll show you a thundercock!
>>
Chad here

Stacy here

Femanon here

Obvious troll here

Why why continue the lie with no time stamp
>>
>>28657819
>underage chad
>lol look guys i found these weird autistic losers let's tell them how dumb they are haha
>>
File: op_faggot_pokemon.jpg (23 KB, 474x473) Image search: [Google]
op_faggot_pokemon.jpg
23 KB, 474x473
>is a chad
>comes to r9k
Top kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.