[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls with social anxiety exist? Not the meme kind, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1458841131309.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458841131309.png
72 KB, 900x900
Do girls with social anxiety exist?

Not the meme kind, the one where they're actually afraid of talking to people.
>>
Yes but it's hardly a hinderance as a female. You just stand around, Chad comes to talk to you, stutter and blush a bit, men find this hugely attractive and then they gf her
>>
Yes, you just don't see them because they're at home
>>
>>28657682
Yeah, and don't let any of these other fuckers tell you different. I've met one girl with it and it was pretty damn bad.
>>
Girls are already very flighty, social anxiety makes them completely disappear from society.
>>
>>28657912
This. It's like OP has never heard of "crazy cat ladies".
>>
>>28657861
>implying social anxiety is attractive to men
You're thinking of shyness that is quickly overcome by the second or third date when the man demands sex
Also,
>implying getting a modern man would improve her quality of life anyway since they will not/cannot provide for her, meaning she would still have to flounder out in the job market, never being hired because she is tomato red and dripping in sweat before the interviewer even asks their first question just like her male counterparts
>>
>>28657682
Yes, my sister never leaves the house
>>
They are all exceptionally ugly
>>
>>28658258

Why does Chad have to snatch up all the relatively attractive girls with social anxiety and leave none for us

>chad dates stacey
>normie dates normie
>robot dates robot

Why can't it work like this? I have yet to meet a girl with social anxiety who hasn't already been snatched up by chad with glasses
>>
people i know have a daughter who is kinda this. She sleeps over 12 hours a day, eats only once and does nothing but watch tv and read all day. Saw her only once or twice when i was over at their house, she looks really sick.
never talked to her though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.