[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else enjoy making themselves throw up? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (794 KB, 1111x776) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
794 KB, 1111x776
Does anyone else enjoy making themselves throw up?
It's a very surreal feeling, of both panic and thrill. Most people think of it as a horribly experience that should be avoided at all costs, but I think it's a great function of the human body!

If I ever have second thoughts on what I've eaten, it is very easy to expel it from my body at that very instant. Sometimes I like to eat a nice, big pizza all to myself. Once my tummy starts to feel upset, all it takes is two fingers and a toilet/bowl for instant relief! I play with my uvula a bit and up it comes!
It's also fun to see the different kinds of vomit you can make in your tummy! Lots of corn tortilla chips will make your puke stay clumped together, and you can make all sorts of combinations of food.

I hope you can learn about the joys of vomiting too!
>>
nigga u bulimic
>>
i can make myself throw up without sticking fingers in my throat

side effect from years of smoking i guess
>>
>>28657407
It helps that I can hold my breath for a long time, but I have always found vomitting rather cathartic. I think I may eat a big meal and go for a run right now.
>>
>>28657407
I can throw up in my mouth whenever I want.
Most of the time I use this mysterious power to spit out pieces of cartilage and bone I've swallowed.
Occasionally I re-chew something I ate too hastily.

It's neat but I'm pretty sure it's disgusting so I don't do it when there are people around.
>>
>>28657513
i can do this too, i think its when the food hasn't fully dropped all the way down yet or something
>>
Make sure to brush your teeth afterwards, stomach acid can ruin your teeth easily!
>>
Why did I get an erection?

The doujin was hot, but the contents of your post shouldn't have done that to me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.