[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any helium tanks in the market that are fail-proof for suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1600
Any helium tanks in the market that are fail-proof for suicide?
>>
nah sorry bud

just use your debit to get some bitcoin, very simple stuff, and order a cocktail of suicide drugs off the deep web (recommend mixing heroin and xanax)

if you don't do this, you're looking for attention and ill shatter your kneecaps
>>
Used to be, but now they're mixed with oxygen because too many people were killing themselves with them
>>
>>28657371
Pretty dead-set on doing it t b h. I've grown to have an utter disdain for people and I live an extremely embarrassing life (due to autism).

Plus death doesn't really scare me at all anymore, hell I'd take an eternity of resting in nothingness than having to deal with people's bullshit all the damn time.
>>
File: v.jpg (307 KB, 1283x787) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
307 KB, 1283x787
>>28657358

Hey, Bud !!
Buy Our New Suicidrug(TM), 100% Guaranteed!

Let Us Show You The Report From All Of Our SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!

* Suicidrug Is A TradeMark Of VeryVeryBig Pharma.

** You'll Get A 10% Discount Showing Your 4chan ID.
>>
>>28657445
Plus I've already done almost everything I've basically wanted to do in my life, so it's not much of a totally bitter ending on my part.
>>
>>28657490

what are some cool things you've done? or experiences you've had
>>
>>28657358
yeah but you gotta get the industrial grade pure helium, not the diluted stuff for baloons
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.