[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /caffeine withdrawal/ here? I'm cutting back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 386x661
Who else /caffeine withdrawal/ here?

I'm cutting back and 400mg's doesn't seem like anything
>>
I wake up every day to a migraine until I get my first coffee
I drink about 6 cups a day, 2 or 3 if I don't have a chance to make any and have to buy them at Tim Hortons
>>
Is there a stupider thing to be addicted too?
>>
i tried going without it today and got a bad headache so i drank some mountain dew and the headache went away really fast
>>
The fuck is wrong with you guys?
I drink tons of coffee at work, like 15-20 cups over the day.
Yet at home at weekends or during vacations I never drink any coffee ever... no headaches, no jitters, nothing.
>>
>>28657535
>I drink tons of coffee at work, like 15-20 cups over the day.

okay voltaire
>>
File: 1463475859303.jpg (84 KB, 496x500) Image search: [Google]
1463475859303.jpg
84 KB, 496x500
>>28657600
I do too, that isn't a lot. Around 1 and a half pots.
Fucking autist
>>
>>28657449
>I wake up every day to a migraine until I get my first coffee
I hate people who say this. A migraine isn't just a bad headache and certainly isn't cured by a cup of coffee for fucks sake. It's a debilitating pain that knocks you out of comission for at least the whole day and potentially has after effects for the following 24-48hrs. All you can do with a migraine is lock yourself in a dark room and hope you fall asleep as quickly as possible.
>>
I don't drink coffee because of addiction. I just want something that tastes better than water without getting into unhealthy drinks like soda or beer.
>>
I get massive headaches without having at least two cups per day
>>
File: 346764574.gif (812 KB, 425x255) Image search: [Google]
346764574.gif
812 KB, 425x255
>>28657642
>Suffer from Migraine with aura
>Pins and needles/numbness down one side of body and face
>Sparkles in/blurry vision
>Loss of balance and motor functions
>Slurred speech
>Followed by the most painful unrelenting headache for hours and hours until I sleep
>Nothing touches it. Ibuprofen, paracetemol and codeine all at once completely ineffective.
>Wake up 9hrs later still with a fairly bad headache but now functional again
>Talking to some random stranger about migraines
>"yeah I had a migraine the other night when I was out with the girls, really pounding"
>Migraine
>Kept drinking and being social for hours with your friends
>mfw.
>>
>>28657322
I came off a caffeine overdose yesterday. Had a cup today and I could feel it sitting in my stomach. I hope it didn't cause a stomach ulcer. But yeah, it sucked -- 8-10 cups in 2.5 hours at a restaurant and I felt hungover for an entire day.

As for withdrawals, I'm not feeling anything.
>>
>>28657473
There is nothing stupid about addiction. Do you happen to be one of those people who think you can't get addicted to weed?
>>
File: 1423632202170.jpg (59 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1423632202170.jpg
59 KB, 500x320
>>28657890
migraineblox
>>
>>28657890
I used to have the exact same thing, knocked me out of sync for 24+ hours.

I figured it out. My shit diet, staring at screens, and lack of exercise were to blame.
I've been taking better care of my self since the last one sent me to the hospital.
Hasn't come back in over 8 months.
>>
>>28657890
I get migraine with aura from atmospheric pressure (if it's foggy near a lake my shit is FUCKED UP the whole day).

I feel you bro. I hate people who don't understand and act like it's a big deal. I'm not the guy who claims to get them if I don't drink coffee, but caffeine actually helps numb the pain even if just a little bit for me.
>>
>>28657980
Act like their normal-headaches are a big deal, that is.
>>
>>28657642
>>28657890
ok I am sorry anons
It's not a migrane, but it really really hurts and it doesn't just 'go away' after 1 cup, it hurts for the first few hours of being awake sometimes

i won't say migrane any more though
>>
>>28658075
You sure it's not just dhydration? Are you mega thirtsy and your first piss of the day is a dark yellow? Try chugging water instead mehbeh.
>>
>>28657322
I drink anywhere between 32-64 Oz. of coffee in a day. If I start getting catatonic (i.e. I lay in bed feeling like I'm drunk on the stuff, no energy) I stop drinking it, go through the withdrawal for about a week, and continue.

It's usually the first few days that blow ass but after that it's easy street. Might vary.
>>
I cut caffeine out of my diet years ago. Being dependent on a stimulant to just function is no way to live. Never even had an "energy" drink either.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.