[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is finished with chasing 3D and has turned to the glory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: konlewd.jpg (349 KB, 1032x729) Image search: [Google]
konlewd.jpg
349 KB, 1032x729
Who here is finished with chasing 3D and has turned to the glory of 2D relationships. All you need is an onahole and a little imagination and you will find happiness at last. The positives of 2D vastly outweigh the positives of 3D lying cheating whores.

You say Taylor Swift - I say Taiga Aisaka

You say Mila Kunis - I say Senjougahara Hitagi

You say Jennifer Lawrence - I say Rei Ayanami

You say Scarlett Johansson - I say Haruhi Suzumiya

You say Kate Upton - I say Rin Tohsaka

You say Jessica Alba - I say Yoko Littner

You say anime sucks - I punch you in the face

99.9% of humans are still stuck with 3D relationships. If you are part of the 0.1% that have turned to anime and 2D, like and copy and paste this message to another 5 threads. DON'T LET THE GLORY OF ANIME DIE!
>>
Ritsu has best ass
>>
You have absolute shit taste in girls, my god.
>>
>>28657156
those aint my picks. Only ones I like out of those are Haruhi and maybe Rei. Also Yoko has nice tits.
>>
File: 1463578418192.png (143 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463578418192.png
143 KB, 800x1000
>DON'T LET THE GLORY OF ANIME DIE!
>>
>>28656930
screenshotted for /r/CringeAnarchy.

thanks, friend!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.