[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bugchasing about to hit mainstream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458195516396.jpg (76 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
1458195516396.jpg
76 KB, 617x932
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/feminists-aim-end-std-stigma
https://web.archive.org/web/20160518174115/http://www.mrctv.org/blog/feminists-aim-end-std-stigma

great, now if I ever get to have sex i'm gonna probably catch a disease on my first time. FML desu
>>
>>28656739
It doesn't say have unprotected sex with everybody. It says stop treating people with STD different.
>>
>>28656786
And they shouldn't be treated differently?

If you had two dogs, and one had rabies, wouldn't you treat the one with rabies different?
>>
>>28657229
its common sense, but liberals dont have that.
>>
>Goldenberg
Hm
>>
>>28657229
Rabies significantly alter behavior, AIDS doesn't.
>>
>>28657583
herpes patients become ocd and paranoid about their herpes so....there goes that argument
>>
>>28656739
Please god, let this happen. You haven't done much for this world, but at least have the grace to help destroy it.
>>
>>28657583
So you'd fuck someone with rabies just like they're not diseased? That is the logical conclusion of the poor analogy you've nonsensically thrown at the other guy's post.

If you need me to explain, the behaviour of the diseased person doesn't matter in regards to whether or not you want to risk catching disease from them.
>>
File: 1459728597878.jpg (1 MB, 3499x2057) Image search: [Google]
1459728597878.jpg
1 MB, 3499x2057
>>28657583
>being incapable of producing healthy progeny doesn't alter their behavior
>having a death sentence time bomb in your pants which kills everyone you sleep with doesn't alter your behavior

This just goes to show that people with STD are subhuman and deserve everything that comes to them, including their death when the happening comes and they cant find their miracle pills.
Fuck, you cant even eat another human if they has an STD. Literally useless for everything. Degenerate, hedonist, fucking, is an abortion of everything this civilization has been building since before history.

Dig a hole, die in it.
>>
>>28657583
AIDS may not but syphilis sure as fuck can
>>
>>28657823
>/pol/ is a fat beta
Looks legit.
>>
>>28657583
How many friends do you have with AIDS??
You invite them over to your place. Break bread with them. Share your tooth brush?
Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>Dawson says as she begins to remove articles of clothing.
>After her herpes diagnosis, Dawson states she initially thought, "Maybe this is what happens when you are empowered and write about sex and care about these things."
>While speaking to Style Like U, Dawson jokes that having herpes is "the ultimately douchebag detector." "If somebody rejects you for this, chances are, it wouldn't work and you're dodging a lot of unhappiness," Dawson claims.
fucking goldmine 2bh
>>
Soon even not having sex with women will be considered rape
>>
File: black-fedora-hat.jpg (67 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
black-fedora-hat.jpg
67 KB, 432x432
You guys are honestly so fucking stupid.

This isn't bugchasing, it's just a slut with herpes looking to make people more acceptive of it.

Honestly herpes is beyond common anyway and most people with it don't even know they have it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.