[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 year old >parents sat me down to give me a talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>26 year old
>parents sat me down to give me a talk about the birds and the bees
>>
>>28656725
Maybe they're implying something?
>>
Lol

What's your cultural background?
>>
hey at least they don't know you browse a taiwanese coin collecting forum
>>
>>28656725
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
Are you Asian?

Are they religious?
>>
>>28656725
Awesome. What country?
>>
>>28656725
I had normal sex ed that was called sex ed and didn't hold back.

Even from a Catholic school perspective, we had illustrations (not lewd, just naked with x-ray of the internal workings of the gonads)- just with an abstinence spin.

What the fuck is the bird, and what is the bee?

Is it like, eggs and sperm? Vagina and sperm? Uterus and testes?
>>
>Mom got her friend to have sex with me and show me the ropes for my 16th birthday
>>
>>28656725
>implying your parents still have hope for you
>>
>>28657230
>>28656725
Both of these gave me a laugh thank you you
>>
File: 1451142898226.gif (118 KB, 545x403) Image search: [Google]
1451142898226.gif
118 KB, 545x403
haha benis in bagina X-DDDD
>>
File: 78500944.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
78500944.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
>OP's parents going through the thought process that the reason their son hasn't come home with a girl yet is because he doesn't understand the concept of sex
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.