[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents have locked me up in home for my entire life. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: masturbating my life away.jpg (23 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
masturbating my life away.jpg
23 KB, 600x503
My parents have locked me up in home for my entire life. They never allowed me to go out and hangout with people except on a couple rare occasions, or to get food.
I have no idea why are they doing this, though, probably because they think the real world is "too dangerous for me" or whatever, I'm not really sure.
Anyway, I'm 19 now, and they are still doing this shit. They don't even want me to go to college. I've grown up really extremely lonely because of it, and I'm a social failure. I don't have any friends, I don't know how the outside world works.
What can I possibly do, robots?
I tried confronting them, didn't work, they are a little bit too narcissistic and it's hard to prove them wrong. How can someone take the responsibility of having a child and then making him completely disconnected from the outside world like that? Jesus.
I could probably just pack my shit and leave without even telling them, but the problem is; I can't take care of myself, how am I going to get a job or pay monthly rent for an apartment or pay for the college or food or my daily needs. I know I won't be able to handle things outside on my own, and I don't really have anyone to help me.
I fucking hate this life, why is it so fucking complicated.
>>
Maybe there's a cyborg who could take you in a teach you how to live?
Have you tried studying stuff like wikihow?
>>
>>28656458
did you go to school? homeschool? do you have a high school diploma or GED or anything?
>>
Nobody knows how the fuck to get a job/do it until they start doing it. Make a shitty resume, ask to speak to managers, etc. Once you have the job, save up a bit and move out.

You'll be fine. Alternatively, depending on where you live, go be homeless for a while. Youth shelters are usually pretty decent.
>>
>>28656494
As I said anon, I don't really know anybody. Let alone anybody willing to help.
Yeah I go to wikihow and read random stuff whenever I'm bored, but I'm not really sure if a site on the internet can reflect the real life experience.
>>
Post more information on your situation. Not emotional. Factual stuff.
Did you graduate high school? Where you live. What you like. Etc.
I will try to help you.
>>
>>28656515
Homeschooled.
College might've been the only breathe of fresh air for me, still can't convince them to go.
>>
>>28656458
Jorge, stop this.
>>
>>28656458
Order a pizza, ask the pizza guy for the number of his boss to get a job. Walk there and go to work daily. If you're kicked out, rent a motel weekly. Save up to get a payment plan on a shitty car and insurance. Work a second job of your choice in your downtime. Eventually gave have enough experience and money to get an apartment and a single, full-time job.
Work your way up the consumerist ladder(house, car, apparel, etc.) and receive vocational training.

Get a career as a plumber and get a girl you were friendly with to talk to. Spend money on her, bone, what have you, have kids, raise them with her, and retire.
After you retire and ensure your kids/grandkids are safe and well-raised, pass on to the next life, where you'll see a ghostly blob of light.
It will judge your life and you'll be able to go back through a tube and reincarnate as a man or a woman of any race of your choosing.
Pick white male again and try to start earlier this run, leaving money stashed in a briefcase for your next incarnation and not having kids for peak optimization.

There's events like race wars/invasions/murderers, but if you buy a gun and live in a rural area, there's less chance of being killed.

I do not recommend being a female.
>>
>>28656567
getting a job and running away honestly won't really help you...

you will still be lonely maybe even more. I've seen others in the same situation, I would say you should find a friend or group of friends to live with.

I'm not sure where to find easy friends except for churches... Ask your parents if you can go to church and pity people into helping you.

I'm just saying anon, moving out won't make you any less lonely and you will probably go back home.

you need to make friends first then move out, not the other way around.
>>
>>28656458
Same for me.
I don't even want to go outside anymore, I can only get myself off sexually thinking about my mom fucking strange men and making me her cuck.
I bet you fap to the same things too, op
>>
>>28656619
wow dude you should probably write a book or something
>>
>>28656619
The briefcase is full of your valuables and a gun, not just money, if you want to be quicker about it.

The more things you can give your next life, the faster the ascension
>>
File: tfwnocutemomgf.png (13 KB, 428x343) Image search: [Google]
tfwnocutemomgf.png
13 KB, 428x343
>>28656665
I do.

original, kinda
>>
>>28656711
You degenerate homosexual.
>>
>>28656458
Are you me ;__; my family ruined my life
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.