[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of you fucking listen. The more I read threads here, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: ear.jpg (54 KB, 631x421) Image search: [Google]
ear.jpg
54 KB, 631x421
None of you fucking listen.

The more I read threads here, the more I am convinced that the main problem people here have fitting in is that you're self-centred, self-absorbed little shits who are only interested in forcing people to endure your uninformed opinion on EVERYTHING, while you completely ignore everything anyone else has to say, convinced no one has anything of importance to tell you.

In thread after thread I've watched you special snowflakes repeat the same fucking things over and over again, not even bothered to read eath other's responses. The only time people respond to each other here is, ironically, when you're trolling each other.

TL;DR: If you want people to stop treating you like two-legged herpes, shut your fucking mouth and open your fucking ears.
>>
Yep that's about it. The only reason I come here is for pedo and trap threads
>>
>>28656457
blah blah blah

shove it up your fat ass
>>
This isn't the place for you silly normie, get shot in the next beta-uprising please
>>
I repeat the same thing over and over , and no one ever responds to me. I really should just take the hint.
>>
>>28656457
>forcing people to endure your uninformed opinion
>shut your fucking mouth and open your fucking ears
>>
>>28656457
Agreed, OP. Many of them will never make it.
>>
File: 1458461375700.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458461375700.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>28656505
Neckbeard calling someone else fat.How much u wanna bet u fatter than op
>>
>>28656457
A good summary of 5chan
>>
File: 1429524072888.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1429524072888.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>28656532
Killing people is something to be proud of? Fucking dickhead. No girl will ever touch your tiny penis haha
>>
>>28656457
You literally said nothing except managing to implicitly, but somehow still self-righteously and self-importantly appeal to ignorance ('you can always be wrong, so better be humble and doubtful of your intellect OR ELSE').

Are you a Buddhist?
>>
>>28656691
In other words, I detest people who use the 'how can you be so sure of what you're saying?' as a silencing tactic. It's the cheapest way to try to silence a group you dislike -- because everyone (who doesn't recognize it) will shut up and begin to question themselves, and the fucker who said that won't even have to come up with any argument. It's cowardly to the core.
>>
But OP, ranting is so much fun.

To be fair it's possible that 20% are shills. And not just government shills. Media shills, advertising shills for videogames, fast food, plastic surgeons, dietary supplement shills, it's all rolled up into one big complaining mess of reality-hating sacks of shit. Imagine the retarded faggot moron in any infomercial who can't, say, understand the concept of flipping an omelet or a pocket or spending 10 minutes to mop once a month. These are the people they are imitating, and they don't have to tell you they are advertisers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had automated a lot of the responses.

Then you have genuine retarded faggot morons. These dipshits really get the ball rolling. They're losers. When other people spent their time working hard, in school and to get girls, they were disillusioned. They thought something was wrong. From a young age nobody really told them why they were doing all this work. Maybe they start believing in conspiracies, or arcane religious theories, or that the end of the world is coming through global warming, war, what have you. And now they're permanently developmentally stunted, talentless, flabby. They waited too long, and now their very virtue as human beings lies in their sacrifice having been worth something. This is /pol/'s cannon fodder. They are invested in things being unfixably awful because that means that the burden of responsibility for their actions is out of their hands. They were duped by the media, by the jews, and now their only recourse of action is violent revolt. A slave uprising for some slave mentality fuckwits, that's all it is.

TL;DR people don't want solutions, they want a reason to continue sitting on their asses on 4chan, bitching.
>>
>>28656457
>thinking I'm going to read your life story

Nice try failing normalshit
>>
File: you rage you lose, females.png (1 MB, 2000x1685) Image search: [Google]
you rage you lose, females.png
1 MB, 2000x1685
>>28656457
Great start for a woman hate thread bro, 7.5/10 roleplay
>>
>>28656738
I don't very like people who demonize 4chan or /r9k/ only for a fleeting kick of spinning a self-contained narrative within one post and slight self-aggrandization of apparently being the diamond among the dung.
>>
File: !!!AntiBuddhaWarning.jpg (442 KB, 965x1311) Image search: [Google]
!!!AntiBuddhaWarning.jpg
442 KB, 965x1311
>>28656691
>>28656714
He lives. Again.
>>
>>28656781
Let me guess, you're >>28656738. Over the threads you've made, you've repeatedly shown how you are fond of your tactic of 'helping' robots by depicting their board of choice negatively, so to embarrass them by association. I always found that hurtful towards the majority of posters.
>>
>>28656457
I have the perfect imagefir you, normal scum that lives in easy mode
because of your privileges of having both parents and good genetic it's easy for you to say that, you never had any challenge or bully in your life
>>
>>28656819
>>28656781
(Plus, of course, inherently unethical simply through relying on provoking an emotion (of shame), but that goes without saying.)
>>
>>28656773
>Is gaming just as bad as cheating

The autism burns my eyes.

>Is reading just as bad as murdering children?
>Is watching a movie just as bad as rape?

Fucking kill me senpai
>>
>>28656776
Never said everyone was like that. Some people are genuinely fucked. Things are unfair. The question is whether or not at this stage in history they produce results, and if everyone decides to stop bettering themselves and retreat into subjective experiences, videogames, babbling the same bullshit memes for years on end until they're internalized, there's no way of knowing if that's the fault of women, or the fault of men refusing to live up to the standards they set themselves to, as higher individuals.

This is 4chan. Rage, shame and disgust, it's all part the local climate.
>>
>>28657086
Experience shows that people who mention the idea of 'bettering' as if it were objective usually have ulterior motives of beinding others to their priorities. Moral people realize soon that desirability is subjective and give people free choice of their pastimes. I hope hardly ever to call anything an objective improvement.
>>
>>28656497
But that's /b/ tho
>>
>>28657172
>>28657086
Also, mentioning 'internalization' is psycholinguistic manipulation whereby a concept is flatly referred to as 'not yours': 'you are not being TRULY yourself unless you reject this certain belief of yours that I have selected'. This is very very crude. Rather than addressing its merit.
>>
>>28656457
>convinced no one has anything of importance to tell you
They don't

Why would I respond to normie shit? You all say the same shit over and over.
>>
>>28657269
OP is hoping to call his 'if you've failed in life, then it's solely your fault, you shit' rejection of responsibility for improving the world around him an objective fact.
>>
>"I hate my life"
>"I will an hero"
>"What do?"
>"Help"
>Normie responds with an honest answer (no meme)
>"Get off my board REEEEEEEEEE"
rk9ers should appreciate the wave of normies that has flooded this board. Socially, these normies are not allowed to interact with you but they are taking time to learn about robot culture and trying to help by giving honest answers to your questions. I've never read a reply from a normie telling robots to an hero or anything related. This attitude comes only from newfag wall-ees really.

Cherish your opportunities robots. Much love.
>>
>>28657291
>>"I will an hero"
>>"What do?"
>>"Help"

robots don't post that,attention whoring is for normies.
>>
>>28657329
Notmies are quick to see attention-seeking in neutral questions for the best suicide method though. Not every suicidal robot has to have the thought to check desustorage.org for this.
>>
File: 1394467681.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1394467681.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>28656457
yes, that is accurate
>>
>>28656457
>LISTEN TO ME! YOU IGNORE ALL THE USEFUL ADVICE THAT COULD HELP YOU!
>okay, I'm listening
>...be yourself.

Wow, thanks for that, OP.
>>
>>28657369
That's not at all what OP is doing. What he wants is to implant the connotation that when someone arbitrarily says 'FUCKING LISTEN NOW', then what follows tends to be well-intentioned, if not well-conceived, advice. It's conditioning people to accept being bluntly silenced, so that they're tolerant of it later, too, when what it's followed by is no longer a benign 'be yourself', but other kinds of indoctrination. Rather than disavowing verbal aggression like that entirely.
>>
>>28657734
Take your meds, AB.
>>
>>28656714
Anon, if you didn't question the view you hold before adhering to it vehemently, then I don't think I need to give your argument a voice. Not if that's all it takes to silence you.
>>
>>28656457
TL;DR: lurk m0ar
>>
>>28656457
Wait 2 years before posting.
>>
>>28657822
Oh please. How many people in this thread do you think can decypher those two letters by now, not even the full epithet? When you assert and imply my mental illness, you have to associate it with my identity. 'AB' is far from enough to ring the everyposter's bell. And you can't assume that everyone reading this abbreviation will have read the whole thread, together with your pic which will expand it -- some people will only read this thread on the main page. As you well know, redundancy is your friend.

>>28657892
This is bizarre justification of a moral casualty by separating good into significant and insignificant. 'I don't need to behave fully morally, e.g. to refrain from fallacious appeals to ignorance, because any positive change that people susceptible to imitation of such fallacies could have made would have been negligible either way.' Ridiculous.
>>
>>28658259
If I were what anyone would call a moral person, I wouldn't be here. Are you saying that being made to question yourself even a little isn't positive? Are you interested in the opinions of someone who blindly subscribes to things?
>>
>>28658345
I never speak of 'questioning myself', much less suggest that anyone else do it. If you see a political, historical, linguistic, grammatical, technical, logical, arithmetic, anatomical, chemical, physical, statistical, ... mistake, error, fallacy, misconception, misunderstanding, ... , then correct it and it only. If you don't, say nothing. Stressing the importance of 'questioning oneself' and 'being open-minded' with which it's synonymous is cultural garbage whose only remaining use is as a mindfucktoy by sect leaders to brainwash their sect members, when they want to mold them into readier acceptance of their bullshit.
>>
>>28656457
You do realize that this applies to about 99% of all humans, right?
>>
>>28658422
Do you seriously think that the idea of questioning oneself is just a tool used to brainwash people? Even I don't have so little faith in the ability of an individual to remain an individual.
>>
>>28658703
You're confusing two things. Questioning oneself is absolutely vital. But it is just as vital to with no exceptions teach it by example. Show, don't tell. SHOW when someone falsely concludes they've covered all logical possibilities, uses 'no true', fails to apply 'cetris paribus', accuses a piece of writing of 'sounding wrong' despite it being grammatical, whatever. If you tell people to be rational, it's a tremendous red flag.
>>
>>28658995
(Of course, since I am discussing rationality at the moment just as you are, and since all I say I apply to myself unbiasedly, I too am proving myself a trash person unworthy of a relationship. But I at least understand this fact.)
>>
>>28658995
Ah I get you now. Good back and forth Anon. Good thing I don't talk to anyone who should be or needs to be shown and not told something because I am not a good teacher and don't have a lot of patience.
>>
File: 5ab8-3KZW0k.jpg (39 KB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
5ab8-3KZW0k.jpg
39 KB, 362x480
>>28656457
I agree, OP.

What I have come to understand is people depend on their own experiences to learn. I'm sure we had situations as a kid where our parents told us "no", advised us regarding life, but we didn't listen because we thought they were wrong or that we wouldn't make those mistakes.

The other point is that a lot of robots live in a bubble. Stopping to consider some aspects would mean popping that bubble of safety and bitterness towards the world. Also experiences are extremely valuable, to understand more, see more sides of what they assume about the world would mean pushing their comfort zones. But some robots are beaten by their experiences and life to the point they're too afraid or apathetic to do something different. The mistakes they are making is simply not moving, not experiencing and seeing only through their own frame.

It's a delusion, even. Not only /r9k/ has this problem, and 'clique' does. /r9k/ learns from this site mostly, they see and process the world not even from second hand sources but believe it's a legit experience/statement because it would validate the way they see the world. /r9k/ feeds its own mindset.

It isn't a healthy place, it's just delusions upon delusions.
>>
>>28659405
Cheers.

>>28659541
Tard.
>>
>>28659575
>>28659541
(To be more specific about >>28659541's tardation: it's perfectly possible to develop an AI that would based on publicly available databases perform better and 'wiser' than a regular person with a daily life. And it's perfectly possible to devlop it from a NEET's basement. It's just a problem of resources -- downloading, computation, whatever. But any religious myth that experience is somehow 'required' for knowledge is bunk. You can be a miserable wreck of a shut-in and still be wiser than any street-smart normalfag shitposting here because 'wisdom' is simply good old pattern recognition.)
>>
File: normies on r9k.jpg (1 MB, 3172x3324) Image search: [Google]
normies on r9k.jpg
1 MB, 3172x3324
>>28657986
>>28658119
newfag btfo

/thread

anyone who keept replying is a normie
>>
>>28659780
Nice image. I personally view it as laziness: belief in free will allows the normal to reject responsibility for helping others and by just concluding that 'they should fix their own lives'. When you reject free will, compassion immediately becomes necessary, because no person deserved their misery and no person can self-effect a change, so they need my intervention. Rejection of free will is the responsible position.
>>
File: !!!AntiBuddha.png (155 KB, 1517x892) Image search: [Google]
!!!AntiBuddha.png
155 KB, 1517x892
>>28659859
For those of you still reading this thread, this guy, the Anti-Buddha, is the paragon of r9k. He posts here 18 hours a day, non-stop, and had for at least three or four years now. He not only refuses to hear any view which contradicts his own, but deliberately floods and destroys threads which do so to prevent anyone else from hearing them. He spends his whole life in here trying to convince people they have no responsibility for themselves. And he does so in order to make himself feel better about being a bitter, vengeful, mentally unwell, utterly worthless human being.

He's your future, robots, unless you start taking responsibility for your life.
>>
>>28659946
This is similar to what you posted in the last thread. I think you might have actually saved this as a pasta. Let me check.

...No, you haven't. I'm not sure if I would be more disappointed or less if you had.
>>
File: 1459057092447.jpg (103 KB, 640x661) Image search: [Google]
1459057092447.jpg
103 KB, 640x661
>>28656505
fukt
>>
>>28656457
Most people are dumb and boring desu

I do listen to them anyway but it does no good since they can tell I'm not interested. I haven't ever managed to fake that convincingly enough.
>>
>>28660128
Tip: ignore everything that's said using the imperative mood.

(Unrelated: anyone else frustrated when the captcha makes you select a street sign that lies marginally across many fields, which you select all but are then rejected because apparently the normalfaggots forming the majority select the sign more sloppily than you and ignore those marginal squares?)
>>
>>28660170
>anyone else frustrated when the captcha
go into the options and tell it to use the v1 captcha. I can't believe there are people who still don't know about this.
>>
>>28660233
Yes I know, and I'm no stranger to the settings, my custom CSS used to run a couple of dozens of lines, but I'm currently using a live disk Linux and I have a fresh system every reboot and I don't remember to set it unless the default captcha is particularly slow (e.g. when it's those disappearing house numbers).
>>
>>28656457
Nah it's just that robots don't know how to embrace their role as degenerates. If you can twist your situation into something you can get into then you'll be much happier, and happy people attract other people.

Robots often cannot accept it, they face rejection after rejection, if they are lucky enough to be able to attempt approaching people. So fucking what if you scare normal people? Normal people are boring shit, by scaring normal people only the ones with strong nerves will talk to you. Robots have the capability to attract the elite right to them by simply embracing their shitty situation with a shit-eating grin.

You sound like you're weak too, you're spewing shitpost-tier garbage because you're so assblasted by our presence. You're no different from the mongrels that cannot accept their role in the world.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.