[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wont be able to live the neet life for much longer, phams.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: anon's fate.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
anon's fate.jpg
320 KB, 1280x1024
I wont be able to live the neet life for much longer, phams.
What are some /r9k/ approved jobs?
Keep in mind, I'm a highschool dropout and have no experience.
>>
>>28656308
What's the story on that picture?
>>
>high school drop out
>no experience

looks like its fast food or walmart cashier for you my former NEET friend :^)
>>
>>28656308
Do you have any money at all?
>>
>>28656321
Dead body

I'd look into welding, unless you're a complete tool who wants to spend his days in a cubicle.
>>
>>28656327
A few hundred euros.
>>
>That Harry Potter poster under the computer monitor
>>
>>28656321
old man died alone and nobody could find anybody that knew who he was, because he was that alone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/nyregion/dying-alone-in-new-york-city.html
>>
Janitor or assembly. Not many options.
>>
Night guard perhaps...
>>
>>28656326
Unless you can articulate a real work ethic and pull off a solid interview, this is where you'll have to get started. Night shifts pay more, fyi.

I love my night shift depot job. I deal with no customers, work with only one other person, and sort thousands of units of bread products. I actually just received a raise of $2.50/hour, which is unprecedented for somebody in my position.
>>
Hows work at a Library? My friend said she wanted a job, shes a little shy, would it be somethin good? Or is being Librarian harder than it seems?
>>
>>28657129
If you wanna be a real librarian, you have to get a degree in library systems that's 100% useless anywhere else. Also its pretty much impossible to find a job unless you know someone who works in a library because all the old biddies that are already librarians stay there until they die, and there's not a whole lot of new libraries being put up.
>>
>>28656328

I used to weld and we literally worked in welding cubicles.

welding is pleb tier.
>>
>>28657129
>>28657170

my library posted an ad for a new librarian. The requirements are masters in library. I didn't even know you could get a degree in library let alone needed a masters to work at one.

the rest are all just old ladies working part time for fun and extra money for hard candies and to send 5 dollars in a card for little billys 8th birthday party.
>>
>>28657022
Do they accept manlets?
>>
>>28657243
Don't see it would pose a problem. Guessing as a night guard you're not required to put yourself in danger; most they would require is that you call the cops if anything isn't as it should be.
>>
>>28657243

accept as in get the job, or accept as in accepted into society

because if its the latter, sorry, manlets will never be accepted
>>
>>28657243
night guards are deterrents not actual proactive in stopping crime. You walk around all night patrolling calling the cops if you see something. youre not supposed to fight back or put yourself in danger. its actually a part of the insurance liability.

If you stick with it you'll eventually get promoted to sit in the booth watching the CCTV system and shit post on your phone at real nigga hours.
>>
>>28657374
This. Fucking grandmas work as night guards.
Have none of you faggots ever seen Operation Y?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.