[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots I have come across boards to help you. The answers to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: tick tick boom.jpg (11 KB, 248x204) Image search: [Google]
tick tick boom.jpg
11 KB, 248x204
Robots I have come across boards to help you. The answers to your problems are simple: Muslim girls.
You're more handsome than those Muhammad men, the ugliest people in the world.
You'll treat them better than they're used to even through the layers of autism.
They're loyal and trustworthy.
They are sexually and romantically frustrated. They will drown you in affection.
Just be friendly and confident with them and they will fall for you.
Many are surprisingly qt under the hijab.
They can all cook.
The only trouble is usually the parents, but if you're clever and determined enough you can figure it out.

Source: I've been banging muslims.
>>
File: afghan soldier.jpg (195 KB, 2358x1571) Image search: [Google]
afghan soldier.jpg
195 KB, 2358x1571
>You're more handsome than those Muhammad men

I don't think I am
>>
File: image.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 633x758
I've already converted though, brother.
>>
I have a much better plan.

I'm going to travel to the illuminati homeland of Hyperborea in the North Pole and find me a qt there.
>>
>>28656272
At least change the filename before shitposting pham
>>
I'll need a compass that points north for my journey to Hyperborea.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.