[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone died in your house?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: amityvillehorrorhouse.jpg (518 KB, 1660x1321) Image search: [Google]
amityvillehorrorhouse.jpg
518 KB, 1660x1321
Has anyone died in your house?
>>
No, but we had this family friend who was into new age, so she forbade her daughters to go in the family house's cellar where the previous owner had hanged himself, and decorated it with their daughters' pictures to try and exorcize the negative energy, or however it was that she termed it. The paganism of some people...
>>
no, but if I were buying a house, I would definitely pick one someone died in. gives me edgelord points, and they're usually cheaper (especially if the person was murdered)
>>
my soul

bloxingmylifeaway
>>
An old lady died of natural causes and son sold the house for dirt cheap. Sadly it's not haunted or anything - I'd enjoy the extra company.
>>
A pregnant woman did, about 6 months before i moved in.

It's a thing that happens with roasties with babies in them. She woke up screaming in the middle of the night and passed out on the floor next to the bed. They rushed her to the hospital and she was dead before they got there.
>>
My granma died pretty much where I'm sitting right now.
>>
>>28656243
Yeah my dick died we had to bury it in your moms ass
>>
Six people have died in my apartment. I always ask before I move in somewhere. Three suicides, two murders and the person who lived here before me died of natural causes in the bath (which is, coincidentally, where I'm typing this from).

I'm renting for lit $1000 less than the average cost in this building. Less again for the area. They couldn't get anyone to stay for more than a month because spooky ghosts but I haven't experienced shit and I'm bipolar so I'm always seeing and hearing weird shit anyway.
>>
>>28656243

my hopes and dreams. and oregano spices
>>
>>28656366
Don't worry, somebody will die in your house.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1134x1001
>>28656243
No, but my neighbor's dad committed suicide by OD in the driveway right in front of us when I was 5, and the neighbor adjacent to me died from a heart attack in his house a few years after that. Spooky thing is that I saw his ghost walk from room-to-room in the hallway one night while I was babysitting the new home owner's baby. He kinda just slumped himself and shuffled when he walked, the first time I ever saw a ghost. My house used to be haunted as fuck randomly about 5 years ago so I have no idea where that came from. My parent's bought some antique stuff from a garage sale so I assume the ghost of the owner wasn't happy it got sold to us, but got over it eventually.
>>
Dad, and maybe step-grandma.
>>
File: pepegun.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
pepegun.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
Not quite yet.
>>
>>28656718
>maybe step-grandma
You should definitely check if you don't know.
Don't just let her liquefy over a recliner.
>>
>>28656772
nah, dad was the one in the recliner
>>
>>28656928
He's lost a possibly dead old woman and he's this laissez-faire
Absolute madman
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.