[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cuddling with a gf actually comfortable for sleeping?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448958882881[2].jpg (24 KB, 689x401) Image search: [Google]
1448958882881[2].jpg
24 KB, 689x401
Is cuddling with a gf actually comfortable for sleeping?
>>
>>28656076
yeah it's great to have some cunt spraying wet farts into your dick all night
>>
>>28656076
34 days that's something to be proud of.

It's okay at first but eventually your arm falls asleep
>>
>>28656076
It's very warm and comfy when you do it on the couch.
>>
Very. The sound of someone you trust breathing, along with having something comfy there to keep you from rolling around works great.
>>
>>28656076
if you like rubbing up against bags of sand all night, then sure
>>
It's pretty good, it can be annoying as fuck, though.
My girlfriend sleeps best on her stomach and I sleep best on my side, but it often ends with me laying on my back with her leg over me. I just lay there staring at the ceiling until she falls asleep and I can plop her into a position that is more comfortable for me.
Good thing she sleeps like a rock and doesn't notice my manhandling.
>>
I dont like it, i always turn my back on her - its great to wake up in the morning because someone is snuggling up to you, or to be able to turn around and just take her in your arm first thing in the morning
>>
>>28656076
If you fall asleep quickly then I guess it may be. But if you have trouble falling asleep and you need to try out every possible position before you're comfy enough to sleep, then having another person in the bed sucks.
>>
Obviously it's an experiences may vary sort of thing. If you and your girl sleep in compatible ways, then it can be great. Personally I'm always way too fucking hot throughout the night, so my wife and I rarely cuddle.

We're also both quite dead inside.
>>
>>28656095
That's my fetish 2bh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.