[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could have a day where there were no consequences to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: pimp.jpg (397 KB, 593x564) Image search: [Google]
pimp.jpg
397 KB, 593x564
If you could have a day where there were no consequences to you with your actions, what would you do robots?
>>
pleb shit

>acquire unlimited funds credit card
>go shopping for a day
>>
Watch anime and play video games I guess
>>
Everyone's goint to post
>rape
But honestly I'd just steal shitloads of cash. Forced sex is fun but you don't get much out of it in the long run

Ok to be fair I'd rape my highschool oneitis but after that, back to stealing money
>>
I'm surprised Normie slaughter wasn't the first reply, I would do that desu

>>28655995
Good plan, I approve
>>
>>28655995
Nice double doubles
>>
Commit a shit ton of rape and steal everything expensive I can get my hands on
>>
Some kinda genocide, I want to wipe out a city and make it's empty corpse my playground.
>>
Take some expensive liquor and drink myself to death.
>>
>>28656096
>>28656016
These niggas know
>>
>>28655960
Overthrow the government of my country.
>>
>>28655960
Probably just chill.

If I was feeling really fucking edgy, I'd steal a gun and kill myself to see what death is like.

Maybe try some hard drugs.
>>
>>28655960
I would steal the absolute most money I possibly could. I would knock out a cop with a crowbar, take his gun, and just hit bank after bank after bank all day long. I bet I could do two an hour. The money I had accumulated after a 24-hour robbery binge would enable me to focus my time and effort on becoming what i truly want to be.
>>
>>28655960
get a few grand of money and then go shoot people on the street with a bb gun
>>
>>28655960
I'd learn how to operate a certain type of weapon and detonate it.
>>
>>28655960
I would sleep all day, unless I was angry. If I was furious I would probably start killing people or destroying things. Maybe learn how to drive while doing it.
>>
>>28655960
I'd take a huge loan and straight up fly to the country where my internet bf lives
Then I'd do whatever possible to live happily ever after
>>
i dunno probbably hold a gun to cute little girls heads and make them suck my cock until tears streamed down their innocent little faces..*shrugs*
>>
>>28655960
i'd take all the money that i could from various houses and just rob a bunch of people and shit. i'd probably also vandalize a lot of things and maybe even kill a couple people
>>
>>28655960
Pirate videogames
>>
Go outside naked and grope bitches everywhere, masturbate in public, steal a lot of shit, rape a loli and maybe push someone into the subway train.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 835x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 835x487
>>28658080
my cuts are deep anon
>>
>>28656639
You can't rob banks with a gun anymore you idiot. Money is all digital nowadays, very few bank notes are in circulation
>>
I'd run away from home and go to Texas, to be honest. My boyfriend lives there.
>>
>>28655960
>raep

Just kidding, nice honeypot you got here, NSA Agent.
>>
Rob people, break into stores, steal tons of food, and drive away with the shopping cart.

If im feeling very adventurous, i would pay some faggot who used to bully me in middle scool a visit and beat him up or cut off a few of his toes/ fingers.
thats it
>>
>>28655960
Rob a bank, drive muslims out and tell everybody my completely honest opinion of them, friend or foe
Very basic shit
>>
Shitpost without fear of being banned
>>
Suicide
>no consequences
This would be interesting.
>>
>>28659364
cheeky, god fuck up god and come back the next day.

>>28659147
I-I swear I'm not an NSA agent
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.