[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember /r9k/, feminism is your friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: feminism is for men too.jpg (594 KB, 708x6382) Image search: [Google]
feminism is for men too.jpg
594 KB, 708x6382
Remember /r9k/, feminism is your friend.
>>
our dear Angela told a self identified Eurasian poster to "go Columbine" a few months prior to the Santa vista shooting incident.
>>
File: Oreally..png (29 KB, 660x302) Image search: [Google]
Oreally..png
29 KB, 660x302
>Filename
>Picture

Sure it is.
>>
This is actually one of the best infographics I've seen on the topic.

/thread
>>
>it's not shameful to be weak!

It is though. Fucking modern people who refuse to adjust to reality...
>>
>>28656012
Fighting for women's rights improves the lot of men as well. Feminists recognize how both men and women are harmed by a system of oppression.
>>
Reminder that feminist want to fuck chad just like everyone else, don't believe their lies.
>>
File: fembots_do_not_exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots_do_not_exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
>being this gullible

Nigga u SRS?
>>
>>28656136
I'll believe it when feminists start questioning biased family courts and alimony laws.
>>
>>28656101
>weak
You mean it's shameful to be like women.
>>
>>28656136
>Feminism
>Recongising how both men and women are harmed by a system of oppression

Anon where the fuck did you get that from? Most feminists today are fucking blue haired tumblrina's who scream rape and that they're being oppressed, and that men can never be oppressed
>>
>>28656182
>most feminists that I see
there are some really good women who identify as feminists, and who see those people as being harmful to their cause of dialogue. Not to say those people don't exist, but they're not necessarily indicitive of the norm
>>
>>28656012
>text says feminism is for women
>speech bubble says feminism is for everyone
nice job, google
>>
>>28655946
The real problem is that women aren't held to the same standard that men are.
>>
>>28656471
Ought they be?
>>
>>28655946
Grow from your anxiety and pain or be a feminist and do nothing to develop yourself.

Subscribe to all the the censorship and regression. Buy into bullshit ideologies of oppression. Knock yourself down so that people who aren't you can stand tall in your place.

Protect yourself from your own growth.

I will never ever support feminism. I will use all my power to banish this fucking insulting belief structure of complacency and lethargy from my life.
>>
>>28657199
Yeah of course. People should not be campaigning for removing the stigma behind men crying for dumb reasons, but rather should be extending that stigma to women. Women get away with being unnecessarily weak too often.
>>
>>28655946
>our friend
>every single problem is caused by us according to them
Sounds like a pretty shitty friend
>>
This is honestly why I don't like feminism. It encourages unhealthy behavior while demonizing that which is healthy.
>>
>>28655946
the problem with movements with no centralized leadership is that anyone can alter the 'ideals' of the movement and spread this new propaganda around. this seems extremely prevalent in 'feminism', and the people who get noticed the most are the ones with the most extreme interpretations on what they think 'feminism' should be about, which leads to a growing negative public opinion
see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usm7Q_4Xc7s
>>
>>28657840
Are you retarded?

If you didn't get born a Chad, you will not develop yourself. You will not grow. You will just die slaving away.
>>
>>28658419
So be it. Such is life.

Whatever success or failure I meet, the only way someone will get me to accept this odious fucking poison on any level is to put a gun to my head.
>>
>>28655946
>it shouldn't be shameful to be a virgin

Yet everytime we disagree with a feminist they call us a virgin neckbeard loser.

Fuck feminism
>>
>>28655946
>feminism is your friend
Notice that nowhere in that infrographic does it actually say "feminism".

"Sexism" is used instead, and they are specifically trying not to identify as a feminist as that would exclude men.

Whoever made that is a good person.
>>
>>28655946
But we don't want people to stop calling us virgins, we want to stop being virgins
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.