[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regret Thread vol. 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: What Have I Done.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
What Have I Done.png
218 KB, 600x579
What are your biggest regrets in life?

When I was younger (and a normie) I knew a femanon whose family was religious and didn't let her date or hang out with boys. I called her dad a faggot to his face. Now I'm 21 and I realize that he did nothing wrong and if I respected him I might have gotten a traditional waifu since she liked me at the time.
>>
All through high school I wanted to bulk up and learn how to box so I could beat up annoying shitlords

Never did
>>
>>28655771
Not getting the girl.
>>
>>28655771
Coming on this fucking site
>don't take it away from me tho
>>
playing vidya for the entirety of my years between 10-18
>>
Smoking weed. But I did have some great times and weed opened me up to different real.s of experience. But now I'm schizo because of it. Sadfrog.jpg
>>
Losing my last gf.

Also coming back to /r9k/. I've been gone for like 5+ years, I came back for one fucking day, and I've been miserable and coming back ever since. Gonna rent a helium tank this month.
>>
Not going to a grammar school and getting repeatedly suspended from school which ruined my chances at going to a prestigious university.
>>
Doing poorly in high school.

I now fantasize about being a good student because of how much I regret it.
>>
Being fat and sedentary during puberty is my biggest regret.
>>
File: 0177_-_kXV3i3O.png (191 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
0177_-_kXV3i3O.png
191 KB, 501x600
>None of my regrets were directly caused by me
>>
>>28656982
Im 26. Been playing vidya regularly for the last 10+ years. Not much of a difference, trust me.

>>28657104
I like it you gonna rent it instead of buying.

>>28657909
Keep thinking that.
>>
>>28655771
I regret trying to mimic the stoners in my high school and smoking weed throughout my adolescence. This held me back on my potential and caused me not to try my hardest due to peer pressure (skipping classes to smoke up) and the delusion of not needing education. However I do feel like I did enjoy myself during those times. And my teachers, at least the ones who cared, always told me that I had potential to do better, or that they know I'm smart, but I make dumb decisions. Hell even one of my English teachers told me to stay back a year to do a few AP classes that she teaches (Law and English), but my guidance counselor told me it wouldn't be worth my time.. fuck her.

But yeah, not trying hard enough is really affecting me today because now I need to go through 2 years of college before I can even apply to a university.

/blog.
>>
>>28658008
Its true anon

The only regrets I have are that I wished we didnt move so much during high school and middle school. Never had a stable group of friends due to this. Still find it hard today
>>
>>28655771
I didn't go after her
>>
File: ARcRiZt.jpg (73 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
ARcRiZt.jpg
73 KB, 640x474
My biggest regret is not killing myself when I was 16.

I got interrupted and I fell for the meme that life gets better. It doesn't. It's just more of the same. You just get better at dealing with it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.