[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
44 year old married guy here. I recently started reading this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: husband-beating-wife.jpg (5 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
husband-beating-wife.jpg
5 KB, 282x179
44 year old married guy here. I recently started reading this board and am seriously considering hitting my wife for the first time. Should I go for it?
>>
Just make it into a family activity.
>>
You're a serious, serious, retard.
>>
File: 1452389749562.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452389749562.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>28655649
>letting a meme image board decide whether or not you commit a felony
>>
>>28655649
be sure to film it so we can critique your form
>>
>>28655649
I mean, if she married a guy who's willing to hit her, she probably had it coming.
>>
>>28655649
Sure, why not? She won't leave you.
>>
>>28655699
doubles have spoken OP, you should do this.

we wouldn't want amateurs among us.
>>
it can't hurt anyone can it
>>
>>28655649
Nah. If you hit her, and she doesn't leave you or press charges, it stills sets a dangerous precedent for the relationship. Slippery slope, anon. Why do you feel so inclined to smack her?
>>
>>28655649
Make her hit you first, women deserve equality.
>>
Just walk up to her and cold clock her.
When she asks why say "you know why you deserved that"
It'll keep her on her toes for like a year.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.