[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 32 year old virgin. Is it completely hopeless for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1356652808001.png (260 KB, 902x713) Image search: [Google]
1356652808001.png
260 KB, 902x713
I'm a 32 year old virgin. Is it completely hopeless for me at this point now? I don't want to resort to a prostitute or single mom, but what else can I do?
>>
If you wanted to have sex badly enough you would have by now.

Clearly you're okay with being a virgin for life so why let it bother you at this point.
>>
Nothing wrong with going to a prostitute.
>>
>>28655624
Accept it?

I'm 21 but I'm on the verge of acceptance. I don't like women, they don't like me and the effort it would take to pretend to be interested in women for sex is just not worth going that far out of my comfort zone.

Perhaps save money and try a prostitute?

At the end of the day if you have a decent job and house to live in, life could be worse.
>>
File: 1428456023713.jpg (24 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1428456023713.jpg
24 KB, 385x385
I'm also a 32 kv male. I'm Indian and my parents had a talk about when I'm settling down. I've been thinking maybe I should agree to a arranged marriage. Either a marriage of convenience or a life of loneliness.
>>
You will get your dream girl, OP. Just keep doing exactly what you did so far.
>>
ask your mommy for cummies
>>
>>28655624
>>28655790

jesus fuck that is like 60% of your life with no sex and no companion

fucking subhuman freaks
>>
>>28655790
Fuck, I wish I was you. I'd settle for an arranged marriage at this point than live alone. It doesn't get easier as you get older, it gets worse.
>>
>>28655704
As someone who's been around the block I can tell you that by bang for buck prostitutes always lose out to drugs.

Sex isn't something worth paying for, especially when shrink-wrapped individually and sold without all the other bits you want out of a relationship with a woman.
>>
>>28655624
One of my best friends was a KHV NEET at the ripe age of 32, when he got fed up and started going to gym, lost 40 kg of weight, went to work and bought a house. When he was 34, he started dating an incredibly hot, 27 years old single mom.

That was about 2 years ago. Now they have two children of their own, and seem to be insanely happy together. How long will that last? No fucking clue. But it means there's hope, at least.

Personally, I'll say that being a KV until my 30's, what you need is a good dose of "not giving a fuck anymore", which combined with booze and random chicks will get you laid in no time at all. Then, if you're me, you'll find out that sex has nothing to do with love, and your live will be no better at all with women in it than it was without. Because ultimately, this guy is right: >>28655638. If you wanted it enough, you would've gone out and gotten it.

The reason why the most ugliest, most digusting, stupid trash guys out there get more pussy than you, is because they fucking work for it. They go at it like fucking retard circus freaks with no shame and no honor 24/7 until someone, anyone, bites.

You THINK its because women aren't giving you a chance. But really, it's because you just don't put enough value on it to make the necessary sacrifices to get that pussy. And in my opinion, you could very well be right in doing so.

After seeing that the grass was not one bit greener on the other side, I've returned to my solitary way of living and find that I'm actually quite fine with it. Without being a misogynist dick, I'm sorry to say that women are just way more trouble than they're worth. Sex is barely any better than just jacking off, despite the common belief.
>>
>>28656454
(...cont)

And relationships aren't the lovey and cuddly romance you are probably imagining it to be. It's a constant tug of war between your wants and hers. 95% of the time you previously had for yourself, are now tasks on your fucking calendar where you need to do all sorts of random things to and with her and around the house just to barely keep the relationship working. Wanna see that movie? No. Wanna play that game? No. Wanna cuddle together? Fucking no, because now she wants you to clean the house, cook, check out some random new thing in the web, talk about her feelings, talk about her cousin's feelings, talk about her cat's feelings, etc etc, and besides, she literally - not a mere cliche here - has headache, PMS, random BS women's excuse for acting like a bitch to you, etc.

The people who actually have long relationships have honed their skills of self sacrifice for fucking decades, they are able to endure unbelievable amounts of pressure, through an unbelievably long period of time in a row with no time for themselves or their personal desires.

Relationships are not as much about two people who just click, and can behave as they usually would, except together... as they are about two people who are used to making an insane amount of compromises every single minute of every hour of every fucking day of every single mother fucking week of every month of every year for decades in a row.

It's, SERIOUSLY, fucking hard for someone who's used to going about their own things their own way, at their own time, like myself.

/rant, apologies for the long-ass wall of text
>>
>>28655624
Are you intelligent or moderately attractive? Do you talk to women ever?
>>
>>28656454
>Sex is barely any better than just jacking off, despite the common belief.

Cutfag detected. Don't even bother trying to deny it, either.
>>
>>28656580
I clean my house, and cook anyways. I wouldn't mind a wife.
>>
Become a monk

Originalu desu
>>
>>28656454
>Sex is barely any better than just jacking off

uh what, are you cut or maybe had sex with a fucking condom???

sex is fucking amazing for me, i need to fap for like 30 minutes to get hard and cum but i barely last 3 minutes in a fresh pussy
>>
>>28656454
>the necessary sacrifices to get that pussy.
But what are the necessary sacrifices?
As a robot, I genuinely don't know. Simply getting a six-pack and making more money won't attract women. My problem is my autistic personality; completely boring and socially retarded as possible. What sacrifice do I need to fix this?
>>
>>28656580
Yes but do you get lonely?
>>
>>28656681
Not a murifat, so no, not cut. But you are on the right tracks. I have the reverse problem with an overly tight foreskin, which causes problems with most sex. So no doubt that has guided my tastes.

>>28656686
Who doesn't, in real life? The point is, cooking and cleaning at a time, pace and style of your choosing, is entirely different from doing it per someone else's preferred schedule and time. If you've ever been in the army, it's a bit like that. When you're more or less "on duty" literally 24/7, and at any moment someone may bark orders to you, so you can never truly, fully relax.

You could be right that this is not an issue for you, it certainly doesn't seem to bother most people all that much, since they are in relationships after all. But for me its pure poison. I'm precise as fuck in work, but off work I abhor orders ,requests and schedules.
>>
>>28656732
Stop being autistic, boring and socially retarded obviously.

But seriously, the biggest thing is being able to hold a conversation. Do you have friends? What do you talk to them about?
>>
File: NinjaHead1.png (40 KB, 278x203) Image search: [Google]
NinjaHead1.png
40 KB, 278x203
>stop being an autistic boring faggot so you can marry a single mother
>>
>>28656817
(different anon)
I have friends on the internet that I can talk to for hours about politics and history but women just aren't interested in these things

desu I have literally not idea what normies talk about.. television? how much television is there to talk about?
>>
>>28656732
I've listed the sacrifices plenty of times here. In short: Your time, money, energy, interests, hobbies, attention, food, sweets, car & equipment, furniture, house, friends, career... your entire LIFE and everything in it - things you can't even think of yet, because to you these freedoms are so self evident, as obvious and natural as say breathing -, will have to change to accommodate another person and their whims and desires.

This is a fucking massive sacrifice. And I'm not talking about turning into a full-on cuck here. Even if you're a fucking MAN, and stand your ground, you still need to make compromises left and right. Nobody will spend time with you if you never take their needs and desires into account.

Every single damn relationship, from the best loving story book romance to the worst trailer trash narc shit, is about making compromises. Every single one.
>>
>>28655624
No.

I lost my wizardry/virginity at 32.

No one our age will tell you to give up unless they're delusional.
>>
File: get on my level son.jpg (58 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
get on my level son.jpg
58 KB, 960x960
>>28655821
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

JUST
/original alalal

t b h do anything but what u r doing.

I never wanted a dating app, yet I started penpals and other. FUCK IT.

I dont want to suicide before I try every option
>>
>>28656817
Yeah, conversation is my main issue. I just can't relate to people. I have no strong opinions. I have no stories to tell. Most of all, I just can't connect on an emotional level.

I have some friends, but they don't have very high standards, so they're okay with all the awkward silences etc. We talk about games and tv sometimes, but I find it boring. Once in a while one of us will come up with a good joke. I feel like that's the only reason they still hang around.
>>
>>28656860
>Your time, money, energy, interests, hobbies, attention, food, sweets, car & equipment, furniture, house, friends, career.
But none of those sacrifices will do shit if you have an aspergers personality. That shit is female repellent. You really think all those sacrifices will make up for that?
I think it's the opposite. You don't need to make all those sacrifices if you have an attractive normie/Chad personality. I've seen poor Chads and dumb Chads and uncaring Chads all get pussy. The only ones that don't get pussy are robots who have fucked up developmentally and can't even understand the normie psychology.
>>
>>28656454
>>28656580
I like you a lot my friend. Thanks for posting
>>
>>28657038
welcoming to this fucking board, everyone is an autistic faggot that's the point
>>
>>28656856
Well the women you're talking to aren't interested in that.
Question for you; how do you discuss history? I always see people put that as one of their interests but how do you hold a conversation about that?

>>28656962
Maybe you can find someone to practice on? Do you have any female siblings or cousins? What kinds of things are you interested in besides video games and TV?
>>
>>28656817

Usually talk to people about films, tv shows, news, stuff I heard of podcasts etc. Never talk about myself.
>>
>>28657107
A conversation about history will usually start with a description of something one of us has read or seen. And then we just talk about it... the relevance it has in history and it's relation to the current historical consensus, and as we talk we remember other things we have seen or theories we have read, theories about why things happened and what actually happened.

It's difficult to describe I guess but talking about history is as simple as talking about anything multiple people are interested in, someone will always have something to ad and always be waiting to speak.
>>
>>28657219
Well the best way to hold a conversation is to ask the other person questions about themselves or to bring up relatable experiences. People-- especially women enjoy talking about themselves.
>>
>>28655790
better a life of loneliness where you live for yourself and try to make yourself happy, than an arranged marriage where you bleed out your finances trying to make your wife happy while she cucks you with indian chad down the street
>>
>>28657222
So something like a historical event? I'm not huge into history so I don't watch many documentaries or read about things like that.

I think talking about theories would be interesting though.
>>
>>28656454
>it's because you just don't put enough value on it to make the necessary sacrifices to get that pussy.
>putting pussy on a pedestal

nigga pls
>>
>>28657038
With all due respect, I think this is more due to you not recognizing the work and sacrifices the chads are making, than them not making any. Relationships can look incredibly easy from the outside, until you actually get to be on the inside and learn how much work they really need.

It's true that it's easier for chads than it is for some others, both because their looks earn them a lot of free passes, and because thanks to their experience they are less pressured by the duties and compromises people like myself find so encumbering. But this does not mean that the chads don't do anything for those relationships. They still need to keep putting in the effort of pushing the right buttons and keep the girl interested, to keep the thing going.

>>28657047
Np my friend.

>>28656799
I've found that believe it or not, your loneliness is like a sum of your expectations vs. what you have.

I was the fucking loneliest, depressed, borderline suicidal 30-yearold KV on the planet. But when I got to experience sex and relationships, with several women over several years... the reality forced my expectations crashing down to abysmal levels.

I now know, that most relationships are not that fantastical shit we're brainwashed into believing from early childhood. I now also know that I don't really like the realistic version of relationships all that much. So no, I'm not lonely.

Sure, sometimes I feel a little bit of company would be nice, but compared to my 30's when literally every fucking waking minute was internaly crying about my loneliness, now I barely have a passing thought about it every few months or so. I'm more content in my life than I have ever been.

It's all about those expectations. And the fastest way to get those expectations down to manageable level, is to let reality hit you on the face and wake you the fuck up.

Again, sorry for the wall of text guys.
>>
>>28657312
Event, battles, people, motivations is a big thing.

Why great men did what they did, what motivated them.
>>
>>28657359
>(cont on the loneliness)
Didn't finish my thought. So when loneliness is a sum of your expectations vs. what you have... the point in that story was that reality forced my expectations so low that even without actively looking to do it, I just sort of naturally moved from "waaah all I have is time alone with games and work, but I want love!" to "hmm, I have games and work, and all the time in the world... FUCKIN HELL, time to take out that Fallout 4 and do a bit of overtime for extra cash!"

Sure, someone could argue this with the story fox and grapes, that all this is nothing but a defense mechanism, where reality forces you to settle for less, and you finally just give up and accept. Honestly? Who gives a fuck. Fact remains, I was a wreck. My life sucked. Now it doesn't. I haven't even thought about crying for years, I haven't felt the least bit depressed for as many years. I have more energy, and a better self esteem than I've ever had before, and I mean come on.... I can fucking play games and watch movies as fucking much as I want without the slightest pang of regret or guilt!

Now I SWEAR I'll stop posting. Thanks for reading my fucking autismus regurgitation.
>>
>>28655624
I lost my virginity at 45, anon, there is still hope.
>>
File: how wizards really are.jpg (156 KB, 1224x814) Image search: [Google]
how wizards really are.jpg
156 KB, 1224x814
>>28655624
shut up and post spell list!
>>
>>28658823
Lol this, OP what powers do you have besides protecting your virtinity?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.