[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommates just got into a fist fight. Apparently, one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: amanda.jpg (120 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
amanda.jpg
120 KB, 720x960
My roommates just got into a fist fight.

Apparently, one of them discovered that my girlfriend was "cheating" on him with the other one. They just found out that she's been fucking both of them and each of them thought that their status as her lover was exclusive.
Just over an hour ago I heard them beating the shit out of each other downstairs, so I went downstairs and overheard what they were arguing about. Eventually they both told me that they've been fucking my girlfriend. 8 months for David. 10 months for Mike. They sat down on the couch and started talking about when each of them fucked her recently and discovered that she had been fucking both of them nearly every day for weeks.

She also fucks me everyday, sometimes twice a day. I just found out that my girlfriend is straight up nympho who is completely addicted to cock.

She's going to be home from work in about 30 minutes and we're all going to confront her. I'm thinking about streaming it.
Do you want to watch?
>pic related
>>
tfw not at a cold beach.
>>
>>28655594
Just film it if you're legit I wanna see this
>>
File: 55421766.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
55421766.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
>>28655594
sure we all want to
>>
yeah, why not oregano
>>
>>28655594
Why don't you three just fuck each other instead? You're raging homosexuals anyway.
>>
>>28655594
>legit

I would rather believe that unicorns have orgies with sasquatches and that is why we can't see them, than your bullshit story
>>
>confronting her

she will just laugh

she doesn't give a fuck dude
>>
STREAM
T
R
E
A
M

IT
T

frigging nerd
>>
>>28655613
>>28655615
>>28655651
>>28655669
>>28655670

I looked at /b/ for the first time in two months last night and this was there and op never streamed it.

Ya'll posting in a copy-paste bait thread.
>>
>>28655789
/thread

Party's over, OP is once again a complete raging homosexual
>>
gangbang her and get over with it
>>
File: clocklocke orange.gif (645 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
clocklocke orange.gif
645 KB, 245x180
>>28655594

kill yourself you copy-pasting faggot.
>>
>finally check school email
>housing for 16-17 semester
>got into one of the grad houses
>says single occupancy but have no clue if I'll be alone or not since the house is huge (2bd4ba)
>>
>>28656019
Why the fuck does a 2 bedroom house need 4 bathrooms!?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.