[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIV cure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 528x492
Anyone else here genuinely /doesn'twantthereto beacureforHIV/?

These normie pieces of shit fuck all the time and then inflict themselves with this destructive disease that ruins their lives? Good, they're ruining civilization with their infidelity and act like whores, if humanity won't punish them, at least God does.

http://futurism.com/scientists-find-a-new-weak-spot-in-hiv-for-vaccines-to-target/
>>
>>28655341
I want them to make it, but deny it to the fags
>>
I think there should be as few diseases as possible and that all people should be able to fuck. These are two separate issues. You really just want people who get to have sex to suffer so that they can come down to your level.
>>
>>28655341
but if they find a cure, then those $10 hookers on street corners would be more appealing. We could all lose our virginities... on a budget.
>>
File: 1455061872770.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1455061872770.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>28655341
I agree with you.
I think there should be more deadly diseases which only target the subhumans.
I'm surprised that upper echelons don't use this idea more, it's a good way to carry out a cleansing without getting your hands dirty.
>>
>>28656863
>I'm surprised that upper echelons don't use this idea
why would you kill off your own slaves? Typical pleb mentality.
>>
File: 1456464142778.jpg (26 KB, 244x662) Image search: [Google]
1456464142778.jpg
26 KB, 244x662
>>28656923
Club trash, fratbros and cheap hookers are not even good enough to be slaves. Plus watching once haughty trash turn into a broken ball of suffering once they realize that they are going to FUCKING DIE and there's nothing they can do about it... ohhhhhhh~ that's just pure ecstasy~
>>
i thought having HIV doesn't even impact one's life that much
>>
>>28657099
Not unless you live in a third world shithole in which case you also won't be able to afford the cure
>>
>>28655341
Same feeling with zika

I love to see normies and their lives ruined with some stunted baby. I have no sympathy for all of the spics who got pregnant and hope it spreads all over the world.

It's the true robot disease, because it destroys what is considered most precious and most important to couples
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.