[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any people here work as teacher? I was thinking I might go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451646704628.jpg (10 KB, 136x130) Image search: [Google]
1451646704628.jpg
10 KB, 136x130
Any people here work as teacher? I was thinking I might go to university so I could teach (children around 11-15 age, but if possible 15-18 on highschool). What is it like. I know some teachers have respect of their students but some are literally bullied. My mom says that I need to have it in me to be teacher. Im not really sure what that means
>>
>>28655148
It means you don't have it in you.
Go pick up lolis some other way you autistic pussy
>>
You got to be a total Chad, else they take control very quickly and you have to deal with them for the entire semesters. Trust your mom.
>>
>>28655233
Im not a pedo
>>28655236
Most of the male teachers in my schools were actually quite fat or old and still were generally liked. I dont really have much choice anyway. Only thing Im good at is english. Im average or below average at most other things.
>>
>>28655148
You can't get bullied as a teacher because you are the one in control. You can give them detention and call their parents and all that.
>>
>>28655148
Do you like children? How creative could you be when given your yearly curriculum and how can you make sure that your class will actually learn from your instruction? Can you establish a firm connection with the parents to ensure their child is getting the best education from you?
>>
Watch "fuck you mr. teacher"

Hilarious european movie, fairly recent too, and it demonstrates how to deal with your problem perfectly
>>
>>28655798
I dont know I never tried teaching before... I helped two of my classmates to learn english though. If I like children? Its a matter of how old are we talking about here
>>
>>28655720
Gang members can approach you outside school and rob you at gunpoint or fuck with your car. Girls can make false rape accusations against you if they don't get their way. Some kids are simply uncontrollable and will make you fucking miserable

Plenty of ways to get bullied as a teacher. Bullyinng could even come from other teachers
>>
>>28655148
I have OP, mostly for K-5 with a focus on K. Honestly..... Its the easiest and funnest job I ever had. And thats after doing a lot more work than the other teachers because I was the only male teacher employed at the time so the bitches constantly cucked me into doing any work that had any physical component whatsoever and taking care of all the boys bathroom needs.

If you can do it I would highly recommend it. The pay is shit because its a very easy job (compared to surveying and office work) but otherwise it's easy as fuck.
>>
>>28656004
uhhh I live in eastern europe so none of that happening.
>>28656005
really? Tell me more please. And what does K-5 mean? Do you need to be literal children lover like some people claim you need or you can be just neutral towards them
>>
>>28656005
Can I bully this little faggots and make their life pure hell?
>>
>>28656203
Elementary school kids. I like kids just fine, wouldnt say I love them though. Most of the teachers were either landwhales or old ladies so I was usually the only one playing with them as far as sports goes. But even though I was handling most of the real work for everyone I still found it far easier and more enjoyable than cutting line for a surveyor, inspecting bridges, being an office drone, or the other shit jobs I have had.

It's easy work, just dont let them walk all over you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.