[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. I got dumped by a girl last night, and since then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (11).jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
19 KB, 384x384
Hey robots. I got dumped by a girl last night, and since then I have been mailing her, begging her to take me back. This is was my first true relationship; I loved her so much. I have been crying since last night, and thinking about suicide. I really loved this girl, I cared for her. Because of my stupidity, I ruined our relationship. She thought it was getting abusive. I don't honestly know if it really was. I don't believe her. Well, maybe kind of. But that was just our sheer stupidity and childishness.She blocked me on Skype and on Facebook. I don't know how to get through this, I feel empty, and I just can't stop crying. I miss her so much. It's not just only her, but my friends are abandoneding me, too. Why is life so unfair? I just hate myself. I lost a prefect partner.
>>
>>28655015

I tried mailing her earlier -- I literally bombarded her with emails. She told me to just stop contacting her. And right now, I asked her if would like it be my friend. She has not replyed yet. I am so fucked up emotionally, right now. I honestly don't know what I am doing. I miss her so much. God, why?
>>
I sent her a voice recording of beating my head, that was literally the most retarded thing I have ever done. I want ed to punish myself just show her how I cared for her. I really thought it would be a stupid idea. I still did it anyway That was the point she left me. "I am sorry, Anon", then block. Why am I so fucking retarded. What the fuck is wrong with me? I fucking hate everything
>>
I took the pills. What now?
>>
File: sparklegas.png (894 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
sparklegas.png
894 KB, 768x1024
Does she go on /r9k/?
>>
>>28655015

Fuck you people. Why is everyone abandoning me?

It usually takes 30-40 mins to kick. I love you all. You are the best.
>>
>>28655015

Haha you're literally typing out what you're doing wrong, trust me we've probably all been through this

you're showing a major weakness right now and 99% grills aren't attracted to weakness.

It's just how it is
>>
File: descent.gif (612 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
descent.gif
612 KB, 499x281
>>28656154
It's not so much weakness that scares them away, it's the manipulation within the display of weakness. Airing out your private matters on a public forum, telling only the parts that will make you take the side of the heartbroken. It's...discouraging to say the least.
>>
>>28656154
This
At least most (some, a few, okay at least I did) had the good fortune to go through this stage in Highschool where it doesn't bleed into real life.

Just forget her OP she never gave a shit about you anyways. You only demean yourself by deigning to beg/get upset over this.
>>
>>28656222

Dude. I just took those pills(my bipolar meds) I have no clue what is happening to me right now. But I have the most awful fever right now. I'm pathetic and stupid.
>>
>>28656302
Probably not a good idea to take significant mood-altering medication when your brain is already a hormonal mess tbqbbq
>>
>>28656154
This is the truth. Sorry, OP, but you're a faggot, through and through.
>>
>>28655015
just forget her and fuck a couple of bitches
>>
>>28656315
>>28656367
>>28656372

RIP me, faggots. Goodbye.
>>
1. Go to any sporting goods or camping store
2. Buy a 40 ft spool of 3/4 inch nylon plaited rope.
3. Place the rope on a table, making a C shape with 3 feet of the rope
4. Loop it downwards to make an S shape
5. Compress it so the strands are touching
6. Pinch the end on one side so it looks like one side of a bow-tie
7. Proceed to wrap the rest of the rope around this until you reach the end
8. Pull the loop until it is the right size so you can easily put your head in
9. Find a sturdy object to tie the noose to (a tree limb, a tall swing)
10. avoid tying the noose to objects hanging from a ceiling (fans, chandeliers) as these can come loose under your weight resulting in a botched suicide.
11. After the noose is attached, find a tall chair or ladder you can stand on so that you can stick your neck in the noose without it tightening
12. Place your head in the noose and tighten it as much as you comfortably can with your hands.
13. Using your feet, knock whatever you are standing on over. For a better experience, get a friend (or if you don't have any, your mother) to kick the object out from under you.
14.Die in a somewhat horrific, but hasty manner.

Tip: As a backup plan, have your helper keep a baseball bat handy so that if the attempt fails, they can always beat you to death with the bat.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.