[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one who is genuinely edgy? ever since i was a small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463360235989.jpg (70 KB, 450x532) Image search: [Google]
1463360235989.jpg
70 KB, 450x532
Am i the only one who is genuinely edgy? ever since i was a small child, the only thing that brings me any satisfaction is destruction and fighting. I spent many hours daydreaming about having superpowers and crushing mountains. other than girls, nothing else was remotely interesting to me. It's probably the reason i'm in a shitty place in life, because i'm not interested in living a peaceful life. I want a reason to kill things. I'm a pyromaniac and i hate people who want to live good peaceful lives. I've become more and more obsessed with the idea of destroying the universe. Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28654923
M-me too sometimes. I like to think how it would feel to be part of a group that brought about the end of the world. I think it would feel pretty good for some reason.
>>
File: 1462919929649.jpg (155 KB, 1004x750) Image search: [Google]
1462919929649.jpg
155 KB, 1004x750
>>28654923
I can't be the only edgy person, can I?
>>
>>28654984
i've even come to realize that destroying the world would make sense. history always repeats itself, the only way to end pain is by destroying the cause and recipients of it.
>>
Yeah, I've been called "edgy".

A better word would be alienated.
Better still would be "gone native

I think corrupt politicians and bankers should be hanged, dueling should be a legally acceptable form of dispute settlement again, and I have no problem with killing people from the same, or another social or ethnic group over territorial or resource claims.

I was made this way by a combination of regular vicious beatings, social isolation, and the utter failure of the school, court and mental health systems to provide to me the support that they claimed to offer.

As a result, I have no faith in authority figures of any sort, and actively hate politicians, teachers, policemen, bankers, and businessmen.

I've been stalking the streets of the West Midlands for a year and a half looking for a fifteen year old Arab lad with a bite out of his nose, to resolve a dispute.

When I find him I'm going to rape and kill him.

Wish me luck senpai.
>>
>>28655376
good luck in your quest

I too hate figures of authority, i believe that if everyone who used their power to take advantage was raped, burned, and hanged, the world would be better off. being naturally unsensitive, I forced myself to total apathy at a young age.
>>
>>28655674
I was the opposite way, I was and still can be extremely sensitive.

But I've been so overexposed to violence and sadism that I've normalized it and made it my own.

I mean, when it doesn't matter what you say to a person, why bother communicating verbally?
>>
>>28654923

>see something like pic related
>KNOW it's edgy and dumb
>still like it
>still think "yeah but if he used that katana you wouldn't be laughing"

i just want circa 1999 edgy futuristic matrix trench-coat aesthetic to be unironic again
>>
>>28655830
>tfw wear leather jackets and have wooden katana
>>
>>28654923
nah m8 I only dress edgy, poser 4 life
>>
ya have to be 18 to post here kiddos
>>
>>28656884
>implying undeveloped kids can be truly edgy
until you've embraced your self loathing and hatred for all life, you can't be edgy
>>
>>28657024
Most autists are edgy and they're underdeveloped.
:^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.