[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with girls in ages 16-20 referring to themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pulp.jpg (205 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
pulp.jpg
205 KB, 480x480
What's the deal with girls in ages 16-20 referring to themselves as "kitten", "kitty", "cat"?
Almost every girl I've met seems to have a weird obsession with kittens and wants to be treated as such or roleplays as a fucking cat. What the hell? Do people find it cute?
>>
WHERES THE GABAGOO CARM
>>
it means that she took +20 dicks
>>
>>28654932
Not necessarily because sometimes those are very young aged girls. But it definitely has something to do with them having some sort of a slut fantasy
>>
>>28654906

I hate it more, when fucking WOMEN age 18+ call themselves girls.

They're as much girls as males are boys=
Not at all.
>>
>>28654906
I think it's a ddlg thing.
>>
>>28654951
nowadays women by the age of 16 have fucked +5 guys for sure
>>
>>28654906
they want to be cute and small and have people take care of them
>>
>>28654906
No senpai, that is a RED FLAG there is a 100% chance they are Bipolar and been diddled by uncle bad touch, stay the fuck away
>>
>>28654986
In AZ people started having sex where I was from around 6th grade.. so that number should be at 10+
>>
I had a girl like that.

but her name was Kato like "cat-toe"

she was white too, that's no name for a white girl.It isn't even real name. Her parents were greenpeace hippy garbage
>>
>>28654986
Please you think 16 year old girls are good enough to get titanite slabs?
>>
People who own cats get a virus called toxoplasmosis which affects the brain and causes you to look after the host carrier which are cats.
>>
>>28654906
'You said you liked pulp on your orange juice!'

'Yeah, I said I liked SOME pulp; NOT LOTS OF PULP'

*throws carton*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.