[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WhoreFax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1460708787709.jpg (33 KB, 720x517) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460708787709.jpg
33 KB, 720x517
What's to stop me from making a site about "fictional" women where guys could report fucking a girl and see how many other guys have fucked that same girl? Put a fat disclaimer on the site that says it's all fictional or whatever legal bullshit.

Example: Stacie Normiewhore from Pleasekillme Indiana (284)
>>
It would get shut down by angry SJWs
>>
id pay money to keep a site like that going

>girls snapchat
>girls facebook
>girls tinder
>picture proof that shes been fucked
>audio recordings of her moaning and talking about all the dicks shes took

perfect
>>
>>28654852
They'd need to have a legal reason to right? What if I hosted it in some country that hosts torrent sites?
>>
>>28654898
That'd be ideal, but I think it would get shut down because legal shit. It could have like a description of the girl, her job, shit like that and I could still say its all fictional.
>>
>>28654898
That's fine bit when your daughter or sister or mom get posted you better not take it down or else you are a cuck
>>
OP here again. I got this idea because I keep seeing guys date total fucking whores I know and they have no idea that literally every guy at the party has fucked their princess and ran trains on her. Guys don't even warn each other of this shit.
>>
>>28654968
ofc i wont

are you a fucking idiot? I told my sister that if i found out that she fucked some guy outside of marriage id cut contact with her immidiately.

I know how sluts are treated everywhere, everyone spits on them after they get pump and dumped
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462214328203.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462214328203.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>28654968
So what? I'm sure people trying to sell lemon cars don't appreciate the service either. Might make women be responsible for their actions instead of simply not telling their Betabux or flat out lying about it.

Inb4 images from Facebook
>>
>>28654998
Someone from slut hate is making slut fax.

Abandon thread it's to late to capitalize on this idea.
>>
>>28655166
Op here. Not trying to make money. Web hosting is cheap as fuck. Can you link any info on this?
>>
>>28655081
Don't look up your sister if you don't wanna know how many nigs pumped and dumped her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.