[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You live in the country. The nearest store is 20 minutes away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: teenshrug[1].jpg (35 KB, 496x688) Image search: [Google]
teenshrug[1].jpg
35 KB, 496x688
You live in the country. The nearest store is 20 minutes away by car.

Your 14 year old daughter asks you if you can buy her some condoms, since she can't drive yet. How do you react? Would you be willing to help her?
>>
>buying condoms to your 14 yrs old daughter

You shouldn't have been a father in first place.
>>
>>28654809
Bring her to the store, buy the condoms.

Rape her with them when we get in the car.
>>
>>28654809

tell her to do anal

fap to the though of it
>>
No. That bitch is going to get right back to work, the farm isn't going to run itself. Besides, her ankle bracelet will shock her with growing intensity for every 10 feet she steps off the property line.
>>
>>28654833
So you're saying if your daughter feels comfortable asking you this favor, then you've already failed as a father?

So it's better for her to feel like she can't turn to her family for help?
>>
>>28654850
Why would you rape your own daughter? Wouldn't you want her to be happy?

>>28654859
Without lube? Or would you buy lube for her?

>>28654874
Children aren't slaves.
>>
>>28654809
Explain to her that I already had a vasectomy so she won't need condoms.
>>
>>28654809
>wants condoms
>in my house

nobody will be fucking inside my house besides me.
and even tho I would have raised her perfectly possible, if she was still a stuck up cunt who was going to shatter my imagination of a perfect daughter.
the one touching her should be ready and she should be ready to.
>>
>>28654809
If it came to that I'd probably rather discreetly leave some condoms around the house where I know she'll find them. But it's probably best that she's on the pill anyway; teenagers can be pretty careless.
>>
>>28654809
she can buy her own fucking condoms. i'm not going to stop her but i sure as fuck ain't going to pay for it
>>
>>28654809
I'd ground her for the next four years.
>>
>>28654913

give her some oil from the kitchen
>>
>>28654933
So she should be ready to have children before she has sex? Don't you realize that women don't feel ready for children these days until they're over 25 usually?
>>
>>28654809
Disown the little hussy and make a new daughter and start raising from square one and hopefully learning from past mistakes.
>>
>>28654970
No she can't. She literally can't get to town without your help because you live in the middle of nowhere.

>>28654976
You're really determined to make her first sexual experience as uncomfortable as possible.
>>
>>28655005
A different upbringing isn't going to cause 14 year old girl to not have a sex drive.
>>
>>28655021
>You're really determined to make her first sexual experience as uncomfortable as possible.

it would be much more uncomfortable having a baby at that age
>>
>>28654972
Yeah but why not just get her condoms so she can have normal sex, instead of gross vegetable oil anal sex?
>>
>>28655021
>No she can't. She literally can't get to town without your help because you live in the middle of nowhere
too bad then. like i said, i won't stop her but i won't support her either. if she can't do it herself she has to deal with it. if she wants to do adult things, she'll be treated like an adult.
>>
>>28654809
>You have work to do. Get your mind out of the gutter before I smack it out of you. You may not engage in such behavior until you are 18. Focus on your responsibilties until then. You're lucky I don't send you to live with your grandparents after showing such impudence. You may think I am a tyrant, but you will thank me later when your brain and conception of the world is more developed. Now get out of my sight.
>>
>>28655052
Different upbringing is there to make sure that the hussy isn't stupid enough to ask his own damn father for condoms, and who knows i might get lucky and get a boy this time.
>>
>>28655079
She's not having any sex
>>
File: 1447787849056.png (47 KB, 448x360) Image search: [Google]
1447787849056.png
47 KB, 448x360
>Your 14 year old daughter asks you
>implying shit

Fuck off?!
>>
>>28655123
Come on. I have not met a single girl who's regretted having sex before she turned 18.
>>
File: 1462716536216.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1462716536216.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
>>28654809
>implying I would move somewhere without 24/7 convenience stores for my canned coffee, dr pepper and microwave meals
>implying I would ever brutally force life upon anyone
>implying I'm not going to an hero as a khhv before hitting 30
Sure is normalfag in this thread
>>
>>28654809
beat the fuck out of her then rape her in all her holes so she knows she is mine, tell her i will murder her if she looks at another guy
>>
>>28654989
I don't care what age she is. If she wants the dick, she better get ready to get married.
>>
>>28654809
Make that bitch walk. You're a city guy, arent you?
>>
>>28654809
I don't raise whores.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.