[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you feel that nearly everyone you see in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: people-walking-1.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
people-walking-1.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
How does it make you feel that nearly everyone you see in the street has regular sex, and that for them sex is about as ordinary as making a sandwich?
>>
I don't fret because I know sex comes naturally to people who are capable of making a life for themselves. And for those of us who are less capable, not having sex is just as natural.
>>
As in pretty much everything they do, most normies suck at it. They only do it to conform to what they think is expected from them.
>>
>>28654535
This pretty much. If I thought about that I'd look at every woman I see and wonder if she's ever had a g spot orgasm without the use of a vibrator or her fingers. I'd wonder if men know how to give one to them.
>>
File: 1463163174558.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463163174558.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
I think about it every time I go out desu.

Im probably the only one in my workplace who is a virgin. Everyone's fit, active, and seems so normal. Even the 4'6" Asian guy that rants like Pol Pot has a wife. Even the guy who's 33 but looks like he's 16 has a gf. Fuck, this bug-eyed Martian looking guy has a gf.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1406243622768.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1406243622768.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
>>28654405
Ya, that seems like a healthy way of thinking about things.
>>
File: deadinside.jpg (18 KB, 278x296) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.jpg
18 KB, 278x296
>>28654405
pretty terrible desu
at least I'm special
>>
>>28655324
You don't do enough to make sure you end up getting a gf, or at the very least laid. There are millions of women out there. So many unexplored possibilities. If you take lots of chances and learn to accept constant humiliation eventually you'll succeed despite your disbelief. You'll also over time learn ways to lessen your humiliation.
>>
>>28654405
I bet most normies have sex more often than they make sandwiches.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.