[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw went from being a virgin to having 3 gfs in a week >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463548559357.jpg (135 KB, 1285x960) Image search: [Google]
1463548559357.jpg
135 KB, 1285x960
>tfw went from being a virgin to having 3 gfs in a week

> found an old phone of mine
> end up getting in contact with this petite nerdy girl I used to hang out with
> meet up, she confesses having a huge crush on me and was so happy I came back out of nowhere
> end up making out for 3 hours

> confidence boost makes me more talkative at work and more helpful
> unloading a truck with this quiet muslim girl with a strong thick body and dem hips
> keep accidentally touching her hand as we move crates, she's smiling and laughing at all the stupid shit I say
> she asks me if I want to come over to her house for coffee after work
> she kisses me, things get hot, end up fingerblasting her
> she makes a marriage joke and hangs out with me at work all the time, asks when we're gonna start actually dating instead of being heathens

> decide to go for a run one morning
> literally run into a girl I had workshop with in high school, cute native runner girl
> we end up in a heap and she gives me a hug when she recognizes me, gives me pointers on running
> end up spending the day hanging out wandering to cool places, she asks if we could do this every day
> kisses me on the cheek

> tfw just realized today that I've got things with 3 different girls now who have no idea the others exist

this is going to come crashing down real hard
>>
Looks like you have a good old fashioned fuck marry kill on your hands.
>>
>>28654308

Atta boy OP. Proud of u son
Slay that puss. U deserve it
>>
>>28654308
I know how you feel lol
I'm full NEET but I have 3 dates this weekend. I'm gonna fuck up.
>>
>>28654308
>>28654344
>>28654352
>>28654372

where the fuck am I?

original
>>
>>28654308
> tfw just realized today that I've got things with 3 different girls now who have no idea the others exist
Don't worry OP, you have made none of them your official gf. This is completely acceptable in the eyes of a normie.
>>
>>28654308
>tfw never had three options
>tfw stuck with two all my life
>>
>>28654445
hi anon you may have been away for a while, or perhaps not been paying attention, but this board has been completely overrun by normies from tumblr and leddit for quite some time. either shitpost and try to derail their threads or find another haven from the idiocy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.