[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misogyny thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 57
File: 1401493533737.jpg (490 KB, 838x1182) Image search: [Google]
1401493533737.jpg
490 KB, 838x1182
Can we have a good old fashioned misogyny thread?

I sadly don't have many pictures to share.
>>
>>28654011
>you would have to prove that cunts are human

Women literally are human, though.
>>
>>28654041
Yeah, they're just children
>>
>>28654011
>He's still a misogynist instead of being someone who just doesn't give a single shit about women
>Wow look at me wanting to dehumanize women am I cool yet?

You're just giving them more attention and justifying the cause of many radical feminists, you dumb fuck.

How's high school treating you?
>>
File: Capture.png (35 KB, 852x373) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35 KB, 852x373
I started lurking r/relationships purely to fuel said hate.
>>
>>28654095
I really wish I would learn how to not give a shit about women but I can't, m8.
>>
>>28654041
No, they're parasites who feed off the opposite sex.
>>
File: eeeek.png (168 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
eeeek.png
168 KB, 5000x5000
>>28654011
Finally.

things I dislike about women and this highly feminized society:

They never mean what they say.
Their emotions are not real as male emotions, their anger is vapid and their love is without substance.
I had to learn about women's nature all by myself, absent father etc. No one really helped me, when I found redpill I was 22 and already knew all the shit, it as just a confirmation.
Society works hard to pull veil over our eyes and its weird we mostly just accept it even while facing all the facts that point to different reality, kinda like ppl emigrating from South Korea how they act surprised when they find out their leader cannot read minds and is not a God.

I am mad that despite knowing the path I dont walk the path because I hate the path hahahaha, I am truly a kind person I hide behind alpha tough guy persona but I am really gentle and understanding.

still never a cuck, would want my ideal woman but if I dont meet her I think I will probably live a lonely life as I've lived so far.

It saddens me those few good women are always taken.

Either u have it or you dont.

But Im hopeful somewhat...
i guess.
>>
>>28654334
At least you still seem somewhat confident
>>
yes, but just because males invented things doesn't mean they deserve rights, only the men who invented things and are working to help today's society deserve it. people who mope around at home deserve less rights.
>>
>>28654389
yeah makes sense.

I mean, Im not against women, Im against their behavior, they are not kept in check and now we have consequences ''refugees welcome'' gee I wonder why? Maybe because they want someone to put them in their place?
>>
>>28654011
Sorry, anon.
I'm really sorry for whatever women have done to you to make you feel this way. I'm not justifying it or fighting your misogyny. I just feel like you're missing out on a ton of fun with the opposite sex. Have you tried talking to them and interacting with them in the same way as you do with men? They can laugh at autistic and offensive jokes too, y'know, as long as you have a small amount of social awareness.
>>
>>28654334
>ppl emigrating from South Korea how they act surprised when they find out their leader cannot read minds and is not a God.
>South Korea

lol you retarded cuck
>>
>>28654041
this.
fucking autists on this board too scared to talk to women and fall for the "feminism is evil" meme because they can't get laid
>>
>>28654389
Literally this.

I hate this mindset robots have that just because white men invented everything noteworthy, they can take credit for those accomplishments. Most robots are crusty neckbeards who have never created anything.
>>
>>28654113

>"calm down, everyone settles"

not everyone tells the person they settled for that, though. she knows he's never going to leave.
>>
>>28654113
I don't have words to describe my rage right now
>>
>>28654348
Thanks I believe I am.

I've been trough hell when I was younger, but I did achieved a lot for a guy who was troubled.

In many ways having one major failure (not realizing true intimacy) kept me from losing nerves over anything else, because I feel all else is minor.

It was hard learning everything by my own, basically raised by crazy person.

I think I came out alright.

But I do read a lot of New Thought movement, and I know what I want, I know what I live for, I have my IDEALS.

Without them I would be just a twig in a sea of nothing.
>>
>>28654442
yep.
/pol/ is right wing nationalist because being white is literally the only achievement they have in life.
>>
>>28654113
I've been on that subreddit and everyone told OP that she was being a cunt.
I have no idea wtf everyone is talking about, there's plenty of shit people both men and women on /r/relationships
>>
File: 1372683223176.jpg (103 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1372683223176.jpg
103 KB, 712x615
I have GF, but still I like these threads. They are probably raising my selfconfidence and resolution. So I will dump some pictures that you might like.
>>
File: 1461000612002.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461000612002.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>nearly everything around us was created by men

Except for you, you were created by a woman.
>>
>>28654568
There has to be balance, but in reality women dont create 100% of a man, they more incubate us and give some dna.
>>
File: 1370966291828.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
1370966291828.png
227 KB, 826x1097
And maybe I will tell some stories.

>Go to highschool
>Meet that cute, introvertic women - too small, ugly, but with hobbies that matches my
>She panicked on her blog because "muh introvertism, I can't go to that high school, i will be alone"
>Was in contact with her from the beginning, trying to make her comfortable in high school
>She left after two months
>Never contact with me again
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>28654408
I can talk to women just fine, dude. I just spazz out whenever I feel like there might be a chance of taking it to the next level. In reality I just hate myself.
>>
File: 1385916546183.jpg (44 KB, 459x533) Image search: [Google]
1385916546183.jpg
44 KB, 459x533
>being bullied in high school
>one girl called me "Shitter" because I have surname that have "Shi" in it
>her stupid insults come to me five years later, when I was working at press
>My co-worker told me that her GF is sister of that bitch, and tell him how she called me

feels bad bro
>>
File: 1386955972928.jpg (232 KB, 1647x858) Image search: [Google]
1386955972928.jpg
232 KB, 1647x858
>I have that one online female friend that was really jealous
>She doesn't love me - she was just fucking insane and want to have me only for her. Even if she has already like four boyfriends and ton of friends.
>She just feel insecure and tried to have some pillow that she can hug or hit when she was sad
>She was writing to me all day everyday
>She was making scenes when I talked to other girls on chat
>Still mad about something
cdn
>>
File: 1388506342123.jpg (85 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
1388506342123.jpg
85 KB, 900x508
>>28654677
>insults and dramas everyday
>i just laugh my ass off with my bro, I was showing him what that crazy women written to me
>She could write to me like 48 messages in four hours - insulting, being mad, telling that our friendship is over, and then apologizing, one more time writing that our friendship is over, giving me last chance, then apologizing and promising that she's gonna be nice now
cdn
>>
>>28654677
so all the people on r9k posting bad stuff about women are other women? you're delusional.
>>
File: otto-weiningers-quotes-2.jpg (57 KB, 520x258) Image search: [Google]
otto-weiningers-quotes-2.jpg
57 KB, 520x258
The female principle is, then, nothing more than sexuality; the male principle is sexual and something more. This difference is notable in the different way in which men and women enter the period of puberty.

In the case of the male the onset of puberty is a crisis; he feels that something new and strange has come into his being, that something has been added to his powers and feelings independently of his will. The physiological stimulus to sexual activity appears to come from outside his being, to be independent of his will, and many men remember the disturbing event throughout their after lives.

The woman, on the other hand, not only is not disturbed by the onset of puberty, but feels that her importance has been increased by it. The male, as a youth, has no longing for the onset of sexual maturity; the female, from the time when she is still quite a young girl, looks forward to that time as one from which everything is to be expected.

Man's arrival at maturity is frequently accompanied by feelings of repulsion and disgust; the young female watches the development of her body at the approach of puberty with excitement and impatient delight. It seems as if the onset of puberty were a side path in the normal development of man, whereas in the case of woman it is the direct conclusion.
>>
File: 1438796993971.jpg (506 KB, 500x1457) Image search: [Google]
1438796993971.jpg
506 KB, 500x1457
>>28654711
>i was keeping my relation with her because that was fun + i hoped that I can change her
>but dramas everyday for two months? Lol
>nope.jpg
>i met on chat new girl, cute, nice, etc. She known my "friend" and my friend know her
>My relationship with new girl became really close (now she is my GF)
>My female friend started panicking. She told me that she loves me
>She told me that my future GF have a boyfriend (which was a lie)
>She told me that she is gonna hurt herself
>"lol, i don't care, go away bitch"
>was telling her to fuck off multiple times
>and then she fuck off
>and now my life is better

Remember anons, tsunderes and psychos are fine in anime and fanfictions. In real life psycho cunts are miserable and irritating.

end
>>
>>28654011
Post more fernando instead. TC3 when?
>>
File: 163303.jpg (6 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
163303.jpg
6 KB, 200x226
>>28654743
There are few boys approaching puberty to whom the idea that they would marry (in the general sense, not a particular girl) would not appear ridiculous, whilst the smallest girl is almost invariably excited and interested in the question of her future marriage. For such reasons a woman assigns positive value only to her period of maturity in her own case and that of other women; in childhood, as in old age, she has no real relation to the world. The thought of her childhood is for her, later on, only the remembrance of her stupidity; she faces the approach of old age with dislike and abhorrence. The only real memories of her childhood are connected with sex, and these fade away in the intensely greater significance of her maturity. The passage of a woman from virginity is the great dividing point of her life, whilst the corresponding event in the case of a male has very little relation to the course of his life.
>>
>>28654776
This exclusive and persisting sexuality of the female has important physical and psychical consequences. As the sexuality of the male is an adjunct to his life, it is possible for him to keep it in the physiological background, and out of his consciousness. And so a man can lay aside his sexuality and not have to reckon with it. A woman has not her sexuality limited to periods of time, nor to localised organs. And so it happens that a man can know about his sexuality, whilst a woman is unconscious of it and can in all good faith deny it, because she is nothing but sexuality, because she is sexuality itself.

It is impossible for women, because they are only sexual to recognise their sexuality, because recognition of anything requires duality. With man it is not only that he is not merely sexual, but anatomically and physiologically he can "detach" himself from it. That is why he has the power to enter into whatever sexual relations he desires; if he likes he can limit or increase such relations; he can refuse or assent to them. He can play the part of a Don Juan or a monk. He can assume which he will. To put it bluntly, man possesses sexual organs; her sexual organs possess woman.
>>
File: 1453730282781.jpg (71 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
1453730282781.jpg
71 KB, 595x720
>have another online friend
>she has boyfriend - ugly, cocky idiot, that no one really likes
>she was really nice to him and loved him. She called him everyday
>once, when I was with this guy on a trip and he doesn't respond to her call, she called to me crying and whining
>She was crying very often desu
>Cocky asshole break up with her, because he had enough of control, crying, dramas and shit
>She imagined in her head that asshole break with her up, because he betrayed her with some Ukrainian girl
>And told that to everyone who asked (or not)
>Since then it was like five months
>She have five love interests (40 years old horse riding instructor, when she is about 18 years old)
>Now she is with some another poor bastard
>After week of relationship she became sending to me and my friend pictures of her and her new boyfriend and telling that "she is gonna for a dinner to her daddy"
>me and my bro told her to fuck off and stop being a slut
>she got mad

HEH WOMEN AM I RIGHT
>>
File: RTEmagicC_Weininger.jpg (15 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
RTEmagicC_Weininger.jpg
15 KB, 300x198
>>28654827
Women, indeed, have not the faculty of appreciating genius, although this is not the common view. Any extravagance that distinguishes a man from other men appeals equally to their sexual ambition; they confuse the dramatist with the actor, and make no distinction between the virtuoso and the artist.
>>
File: 1434547310605.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1434547310605.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
I don't have many saved myself, maybe other anons can help me fill up my folder.
>>
File: 1463083055758.jpg (456 KB, 1000x809) Image search: [Google]
1463083055758.jpg
456 KB, 1000x809
>>28654719
>all of the world are in /r9k/
>and that pictures summarizing all of women and men relationships
dude
>>
>>28654439
When you've never had so much held hands with a woman despite being friendly and healthy, it's quite easy to see why women end up being resented

Truth be told I don't hate them, I just don't understand them. Yeah I am afraid, because I have no idea how to interact with them, and I can't picture any of them ever being attracted to me. At this point I've given up.
>>
>>28654883
It would have been good but the hashtag ruins it, every time.
>>
File: blonde lesbos.jpg (645 KB, 1654x2340) Image search: [Google]
blonde lesbos.jpg
645 KB, 1654x2340
>>28654767
Based Fernandobro.
>TC3 when?
No idea. He keeps disappearing. I need some new material.
>>
>>28654761
kek I love this picture

Long story short, after YEARS of being a fat fuck, I turned into a Chad.

My current girlfriend always tells me how it seems like I am "too well" when I am alone, and how it appears like I don't need her at all. Oh well....
>>
File: 1458476357186.jpg (315 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458476357186.jpg
315 KB, 678x5000
>one of bitches from highschool was going through the road, playing on phone
>you know, bitch that have 40 years old boyfriend - know that type
>Got hit by a car because she went on a road without looking around
>She screams at driver
>She wasn't showing in school for like a month and can't bully me

feel'd good man
>>
>>28654041
>women
>human

pick one
>>
>>28654950
same thing with me, bro. My GF too tells me that I'm too good for her, even if I am just a shit, even don't Chad.

It's good to find someone more miserable than you
>>
>>28654995
thats a shit test.

Respond - You bet I am, I dont know why I keep you around.

Bdw youre taking advice from 26 yr old virgin at ur own responisbility
>>
>>28654568
yes because that's the only purpose they serve; to be cumdumpsters and babby makers
>>
>lesbian gymbro can't go to pl meet
>skype to ask whats up
>covered in fucking bruises, her gf beat the shit out of her
She didn't want me to call the police but sometimes when i see her i want to beat the shit out of her abusive gf. Her lesbians friends do fucking nothing/think its normal.
>>
>>28655026
>Bdw youre taking advice from 26 yr old virgin at ur own responisbility

kek'd. Nah man, that is overly destructive. Why the bad vibes?

>>28654995
And eh, it's not that she's more miserable than me or I am too good for her (in fact, I see her as an equal and we are fine). But, after not having had a single relationship nor enough love from my family until the age of 25, I have just become good at being alone. As a matter of fact, I usually like it more than being around people (I tend to see people who I am not interacting with for a good and soecific reason as kind of a waste of time that could otherwise have been employed for say, leisure or self improvement).
>>
>>28655143

And eh, it's not that she's more miserable than me or I am too good for her (in fact, I see her as an equal and we are fine). But, after not having had a single relationship nor enough love from my family until the age of 25, I have just become good at being alone. As a matter of fact, I usually like it more than being around people (I tend to see people who I am not interacting with for a good and soecific reason as kind of a waste of time that could otherwise have been employed for say, leisure or self improvement).

I feel the same, cut few ppl cuz of that.

cut out hahaha
>>
>>28654589
Does that really work like that in america? If you can't afford child support you get sentenced?
>>
>>28655143
>Bdw youre taking advice from 26 yr old virgin at ur own responisbility

kek'd. Nah man, that is overly destructive. Why the bad vibes?

thats nice of you, feels gud.
>>
>>28654568
50%

Men still had to put in work.
>>
>>28655212
Once again, if we dont start it it aint gonna happen.
>>
>>28655257
That's not true either. Men start the sexual activity in like 80% of the situations including starting the relationship in the first place.
>>
File: Sex Wars.jpg (30 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
Sex Wars.jpg
30 KB, 318x450
Fernando is based
>>
File: ba3mqhlbphmi.jpg (301 KB, 992x1403) Image search: [Google]
ba3mqhlbphmi.jpg
301 KB, 992x1403
>>28655319
Truly based
>>
>>28654934
Indeed me too. Mostly waiting on more from cheerleaders. Wish he would jsut say whats up instead of disappearing for months.
>>
>>28655177
Yes it does. And you still owe child support/alimony while in jail, so it will continue to rise and when you dont pay that you get more time added to your sentence.

There are plenty of stories of men being unable to pay alimony being locked up longer than murderers. It truelybis a life sentence.
>>
File: dv (2).jpg (669 KB, 1654x2339) Image search: [Google]
dv (2).jpg
669 KB, 1654x2339
>>28655520
Cheerleaders is a good series. Especially now with the new girls. Personally I hope for some more Sex Wars, Dark Vengeance and Confiscated Twins (with focus on the twins).
Have you read The Art Of Fernando?
>>
>>28655614
Yeah the twins series is good too. Loved it when the sister got into the action. I read all his stuff. Wish he would do a patreon or something.
>>
>>28655575

Ah, isn't the land of the free truly amazing?
>>
>>28655654
Yep. If you murder her on livestream and send the video to everyone on the internet you still get a smaller sentence than if you miss those alimony and child support payments.
>>
I would say to get a vasectomy but that is getting harder and harder to do now between the rising prices and more and more doctors refusing to do it unless you already have X amount of kids or..... Get this...... Have written permission from the wife.
>>
If we're talking in general, the problem with most women is that they are ruled by their emotions which causes them to be less rational. Guys typically have a better hold over our emotions and in turn are able to think more logically.
>>
File: 1455309140081.jpg (1 MB, 3308x2339) Image search: [Google]
1455309140081.jpg
1 MB, 3308x2339
>>28655643
Haha I really liked it when Roy (?) was unknowingly fucked his sister when she had the mask on and they were played by Amanda.
>Wish he would do a patreon or something.
That would be a good idea. Damn, he needs to come back.
>>
>>28654509

i truly hope he called off the wedding.
>>
>>28654334
>I had to learn about women's nature all by myself, absent father etc. No one really helped me, when I found redpill I was 22 and already knew all the shit, it as just a confirmation.

Same here, but it's not just women. Dads are supposed to be there to direct you into the world since they know about how the economy/business works. Pissed me off having to learn both of those things in a trial by fire
>>
>>28654389
>>28654442

muh meritocracy
>>
>>28654547

a result of the economics of dating. there is much greater demand for women, thus this happens
>>
>>28654408
>as you have a small amount of social awareness.

and you have to be hot, don't forget that one. and i say this as a guy who's fucked 2 women in the past. i'm just saying don't give normie-tier advice on this board, give the hard truth.
>>
>>28654011
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1sypck/guys_i_am_a_single_indian32f_woman_and_i_feel/
>>
>>28656317
>I just wanted to make things clear I didn't "sleep around." Most of my relationships have been long term I have only been with 18 guys and I have been sexually active since I was 17 years old.
>>
>>28655802
Yeah that was great. I want to see Amanda get fucked over next. Though at the current release speed that will be 2020.
>>
>>28656569
>Though at the current release speed that will be 2020.
lel true. Do you browse his forum by any chance?
>>
File: 1438856247677.png (281 KB, 1037x2746) Image search: [Google]
1438856247677.png
281 KB, 1037x2746
Gonna contribute some stuff
>>
File: 1438856990955.png (27 KB, 1089x409) Image search: [Google]
1438856990955.png
27 KB, 1089x409
Because we all know woman are whores
>>
File: 1439392701915.png (253 KB, 784x1750) Image search: [Google]
1439392701915.png
253 KB, 784x1750
If you have a light stomach don't read this, this is probably the worst
>>
File: 1439393012360.png (235 KB, 768x1644) Image search: [Google]
1439393012360.png
235 KB, 768x1644
>>28656769
Dis part 2
>>
File: 1439393043468.png (166 KB, 771x1145) Image search: [Google]
1439393043468.png
166 KB, 771x1145
>>28656777
Dis part 3
>>
File: 1440335704643.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [Google]
1440335704643.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
"my three marriages"
>>
File: 1441101102336.jpg (262 KB, 637x873) Image search: [Google]
1441101102336.jpg
262 KB, 637x873
Just imagine being that brother
>>
File: 1441103436104.png (25 KB, 1013x310) Image search: [Google]
1441103436104.png
25 KB, 1013x310
What an asshole, wants to leave his pregnant gf
>>
>>28654439
>le fucking autists on this board too scared to talk to women XD

your social shamming reveals your intense butthurt, roastie
>>
File: 1444423234601.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
1444423234601.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>you don't want to have an open marriage, stop opressing and raping me you close minded fuck!
>>
File: 1457819676477.png (167 KB, 833x795) Image search: [Google]
1457819676477.png
167 KB, 833x795
Did anyone save the version of a 5/10 male? I remember it was an amazing read
>>
>>28656879

you're both right. you have correct information but the only reason you care so much is like he said
>>
>>28654439
reddit takeover has been finalized
>>
File: woman and video games.png (190 KB, 878x1546) Image search: [Google]
woman and video games.png
190 KB, 878x1546
>>28654095
>How's high school treating you?

top kek, just like the pic
woman truly are all the same person
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm done
That was the last pic dadd
>>
File: 1442938749991.jpg (264 KB, 997x614) Image search: [Google]
1442938749991.jpg
264 KB, 997x614
>tfw I'm trying so hard to get not muted that I forget to attach the pic
>>
>>28657002
Thanks, man. Appreciated.
>>
File: 1463460794323.jpg (26 KB, 386x300) Image search: [Google]
1463460794323.jpg
26 KB, 386x300
The webm was too big
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c5_1447008950
>>
>>28654041
I mean, if full humans are born from a male and female human, then women must be human lol
>>
File: 1462402789487.jpg (26 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
1462402789487.jpg
26 KB, 590x350
>>28654095
If you're going to belittle something it may as well be the most pathetic thing on the planet. Sex basically belittles them anyway (although they could be a ruthless master to 100 different guys every week if they really wanted to). But my point is is natural to dehumanize girls. I mean what the fuck do you propose we dehumanize instead?
>>
>>28654891
>fw an anon actually tries to do this and has his ass handed to him by a woman BEFORE being lynched and/or taken to jail

You faggots are the very least people on Earth who should even suggest that "the strong should rule the weak".
>>
>>28654011
NEW ORC PASTILLA!
>>
>>28656735
what a cuck, sure she's been raped but jesus, what a cuck
>>
People are unironically making reddit threads now

Wow, just wow.
>>
>>28656664
Only to see if he is back or not. I check the fansadox page daily though. But even they are releasing really slow now.
>>
I haven't read this thread at all but there is a pretty big collection if you look on the /t/ catalog
>>
I really wanna see women as people, but I just can't. I started fucking my flatmate recently and as soon as that started, she started acting as if we were in a relationship and tries to manipulate me constantly into doing what she wants me to do. She's been my friend, for fuck's sake. Why are they all like that? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>28657435
this place has always been shit and always will be shit, get used to it
>>
>>28654611
I've been there dude, but the hate you feel isn't healthy. It's a crutch, a lie you use to hold yourself back from facing your inner demons because it's easier to blame women than to seriously evaluate yourself and take action. It's okay to take the pressure off and just talk to women for the sake of talking. Once you get used to it, the anxiety goes away. You don't have to be the richest, smartest and successful dude to deserve love.

I really hope you get better.
>>
>>28654880
>fedora pls
>>
>>28657463
Link? I didn't find anything
>>
>>28657662
Thank you.

>>28657706
Not him but it's called Fansadox Collection. Enjoy happy fapping.
>>
>>28657706
I go to 8muses for Fernando stuff, it has everything but the art of Fernando gallery.

Just put Fernando into the search bar.
>>
File: woman toughts on ugly vs hot.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
woman toughts on ugly vs hot.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>28654408
>missing fun
top wew lad

>interacting with them in the same way as you do with men
>ever having good consequences(if you are not chad)

>They can laugh at autistic and offensive jokes too, y'know, as long as you have are attractive.
>>
File: 1463066018388.png (122 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463066018388.png
122 KB, 500x281
Remember, unless you are an orthodox Jew (And you have to be born Jewish, the only way a convert has a chance is if he is absurdly wealthy), and not autistic, there is no point in not going MGTOW.

PRO-TIP:WOMEN ARE MORE ATTRACTED TO OTHER WOMEN THAN THEY ARE TO MEN. There is no point in trying, goyim. I wish I could trade places with you.
>>
Welp, I guess I shouldn't make a new thread for this and I'll ask her:
>get a "gf"
>she insists we wait till marriage or at least until "it feels right" for sex
>goes to a party with girlfriends
>receive pic of her from one of my friends
>in the pic she's twerking in ass-revealing short shorts in front of a crowd at a club (both men and women)
>friend also claims she grinded (ground?) with some guy although it only lasted like a minute

What do I do? I feel like fucking shit but I'm afraid that ending it will label me as a faggot.
>>
>>28656735
what was the aftermath on this?
this guy
>>
I don't know, I'm not a redditor, just saved it from another thread
>>
>>28654934
notice those guys are all alpha males
he ain't based, he just another porn astist
>>
>>28654568
Even in the one thing women are good at (baby making), they still need help from men.
>>
>>28655575
>>28655654
>>28655691
>implying forcing chad to pay for his kids is bad

she is gonna use the money fro herself but still it's something bad for chad, and thus a good thing.
>>
File: 1462806282248.jpg (130 KB, 618x562) Image search: [Google]
1462806282248.jpg
130 KB, 618x562
>>28657927
There really is only one answer to relationship questions, and that is fuck her and if possible fuck her even more.

Don't delude yourself that there is anything else worth giving a shit about.
>>
>>28656811
>>28656735
jesus christ, women are the worst
>>
File: how woman see man.png (195 KB, 1053x765) Image search: [Google]
how woman see man.png
195 KB, 1053x765
>>28656788
>another /fit/zen is born

i was gonna post that saga
>>
>>28654113
>redit gets cucked
STOP THE PRESSES!
>>
>>28658303
>fuck her
Physically have sex with her or do you mean leave her?
>>
>>28657927
fuck that whore, man. >>28658421
leave her obviously but if you want to fuck her before that you could try.
>>
>>28657146
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c5_1447008950

russian beating whore.webm
>>
>>28654404
>put them in their place
i hate this saying, what does it even mean? Every individual has their own "place" depending on how much they contribute to society. Or is that not what they mean by putting someone in their place? Do you mean that all women have a "place" regardless of their accomplishments and usefulness? Just explain this saying to me, it's confusing.
>>
>>28657435
>reddit threads
>woman hate

found the newfag
>>
>>28658421
Sex obv. You can't control her anyway by the sound of things so fuck her while you have the chance.
>>
>>28658497
Would anyone on this board actually dump a girl?
>>
>>28658487
>pouring yourheart out over text message
Dont do this you dummy, text doesnt convey emotions. Seriously this is manipulation 101, girls learn that before elementary school.
>>
>>28658674
No, but since they can be certain enough they'll never get one in the first place, nothing bad with boosting their egos by talking loudly about how they would.
>>
>>28658674
We all like to think we would but depending on the kind of person results may vary in an actual relationship. You never know without experience.
>>
>>28657927
You're not getting any sex already. You're already a faggot. She's not attracted to you, because she ain't fucking you, and she doesn't respect you, because she's dancing suggestively with other men. I promise you her female friends see you as weak and her male friends think you're a faggot.

She's most likely fucking someone else and if she isn't, she's looking to. She's using you to either fill her emotional needs, or financial needs.

You need to break up with her and if she protests, DON'T listen to a fucking word she says. Women like her are snakes. Using and manipulating weak men as stepping stones.

Be strong. Good luck.
>>
>>28657662
>hate isn't healthy
>this is what normies believe

normies ignorant as fuck, only ever research on blogs
>>
>>28657684
>HAHHAHAHAHA HE USED BIG WORDS WHAT A FEDORA AMIRITE GUISE XDDDDXDXDXD
>>
>>28657927
She already left you
>>
>>28655212
>work
>ejaculating
bait harder
>>
>>28656769
This is one of the the worst things I ever read. Holy fuck, women truely are the scum of the earth.
>>
File: 1405852138944.jpg (31 KB, 516x406) Image search: [Google]
1405852138944.jpg
31 KB, 516x406
Ah my dear robots. Here, a gift from /jp/
>>
File: 1432945031129.jpg (1 MB, 1795x709) Image search: [Google]
1432945031129.jpg
1 MB, 1795x709
Some of you will recognize the thumbnail. Regards from /g/
>>
>>28654011
its impossible to objectify women unless they are already objects to begin with.
>>
>>28659339
I don't know why this image is so popular when it's so over-the-top that it's obviously fake.
>>
File: 1393822148438.jpg (429 KB, 780x2604) Image search: [Google]
1393822148438.jpg
429 KB, 780x2604
And another classic. Fionn was his name
>>
File: 1411945482459.png (637 KB, 1584x4120) Image search: [Google]
1411945482459.png
637 KB, 1584x4120
I shouldn't have browsed that folder. Fuck.
>>
>>28659533
How blessed you are to not being acquainted with people like those.
>>
File: woman are retarded, barin.jpg (660 KB, 887x2141) Image search: [Google]
woman are retarded, barin.jpg
660 KB, 887x2141
>>28659306
>>28659339
>other boards also hate woman
feels good man
>>
>>28654568
thats like what came first, the chicken or the egg?
>>
>>28656769
Fuck that shit nigga
>>
>>28659485
>wear skimpy bikinis, crop tops, booty shorts, high heels irl
>"omg I'm not sexualized I do it for myself"

>female character in some game dressed the same way
>"omg don't put those clothes on women in games it's sexualization!"

Women are memes, I don't even know why they still get attention for this shit. Also:

>lara croft wears slightly skimpy albeit somewhat appropriate clothing for a physically tasking and possibly heated adventure
>is dressed more conservatively than half the young women on the street in summer
>used as a core example of female sexualization in videogames

>thousands of hot perfect-bodied girls on instagram showing off their bodies 24/7
>millions of followers and girls commenting "YAASSS QUEEN SLAAYYYY"
>men criticized for having perfect-bodied females in their games

It's like only women are allowed to decide when a woman can look good, and when it's some form of rape.
>>
>>28654464
hahaha, why rage? if youre so fucking beta and dont leave her on the spot annd post on reddit first you kinda deserve it.

save your rage for the cheating whores
>>
>>28654334
its because how society treats them. if you always had the chance to choose from a shitton of women would you behave any different?

the worst are super hot chicks that always have been confirmed by everyone. They do the dumbest shit and expect you to applaud them for it.
>>
>>28654113
The only one you should hate from this is the beta cuck who fucking proposed to this cretin. Im an older anon and married and one meme that needs to die is the "everything was perfect and then (s)he ruined my life out of nowhere".

Bullshit.

Young bros- do not believe the whiney cucks who post shit like this. There were likely a million and one warning signs that this cunt was awful. Shit like, "I am friends with all my exes anon. It's weird that you aren't ok with this." Protip: no one stays friends with exes unless they still want fugg.

It is most assuredly NOT normal to have such an agreement. That dude deserves EVERYTHING he gets for even asking if he truly was overreacting.
>>
>>28654095
Sage desu sage

oralanalcumment
>>
>>28654961
just gonna leave this here, really interesting stuff and kinda relates to some points on the chart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
>>
File: wizard about woman.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wizard about woman.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
have some oc, my warlock friends
>>
File: 1462181421150.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1462181421150.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>28660291
This bitch. She is there and she has the experiences and it is just so close but so far. She says male sexuality is a bodily function and not in the head, lacking emotional intimacy. IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. But unfortunately physicality is all we get because God forbid the modern woman be capable of emotional intimacy or that emotional support be accessible.
>>
File: 1463516175385.jpg (58 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1463516175385.jpg
58 KB, 511x428
thanks guys, i hate picking up girls at bars and stuff like this, so i guess im gonna stay single for the rest of my life. Had sex with a girl so i know what thats like and masturbatiing is also fun and i like being alone anyway so fuck it.
>>
>>28661248
i like how she has to be hospitalized after being a man for 18 months, wonder how long she would ahve made it as a robot
>>
>>28660291
This video and the comments hit me really hard. I don't know why, but it does.
>>
>>28659969
>Bullshit
I have seen this happen, though.

There were no signs of my mother being anything less than good until fifteen years into my parents' marriage, when she went batshit insane.
>>
>>28658557
based russians.
>>
>>28659969
You're lucky. Your teenage years/early 20's were during a time when social media didn't exist.

The girls your age never had access to camera phones and probably never had 'women don't need no man!' shoved thei throats on social media.

I know there are nice girls out there, but in my personal experience, they're few and far between, or already have boyfriends. Or that ones that seem nice turn out to be backstabbing cunts.

I look at tinder and I despair.
>>
File: chad.jpg (1 MB, 2046x1946) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
1 MB, 2046x1946
>>28661599
>I know there are nice girls out there
>normies believe this
>normies refuse with all their might that woman are all the same

at least try to prove it my redditor friend
>>
>>28661599
>in my personal experience

lying roastie, no such thing as nice woman, they only pretend

and no, it's not something new
>>
>>28661599
>I know there are nice girls out there

triggered
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.