[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PO d7eOzljw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 19
File: Latsbrah.jpg (26 KB, 659x432) Image search: [Google]
Latsbrah.jpg
26 KB, 659x432
How does this make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8POd7eOzljw
>>
gymcels gonna gymcel
>>
>>28654013
Watch the video pham
>>
I don't watch his videos but he seems like a cool guy.

This video didn't make me feel much of anything.
I've heard all of this before.
>>
is that fucking dio brando
>>
>>28654004
He's got all of the ugly genes in his family desu
>>
File: patrick red eyes.jpg (27 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
patrick red eyes.jpg
27 KB, 576x384
>>28654004

>You can do it, I believe in you, don't give up

I could watch this every day, nothing will change. it's fake as fuck.

I looked at a picture of myself from 12 months ago and I'm still the same fat fuck awkward no friends no gf asperges neet loser I was in that photo to what I am now.

I was 310 pounds then and I am still 310 pounds now. Nothing but pain and misery every fucking day. What would this random buff dude know about that shit?

>I'm a demi god xD

Yeah fuck off. I get it, you are superior and I am a failure. Did you have to remind me, again?
>>
>>28654004
Dude looks like a JoJo character from part 1-3
>>
>>28654004
Damn, he's got a lot of common sense in that small ass head.
>>
>>28654182
Why not lose weight? :)
>>
>>28654004
FASDinating
>>
nice speech Sven but no matter what I do I'm never going to be Thor like you
>>
File: obama frown.jpg (213 KB, 681x475) Image search: [Google]
obama frown.jpg
213 KB, 681x475
>>28654225

yeah I been drinking water and eating well and trying to move more, for months now, no weight comes off.

>;)

oh why do I bother replying.
>>
>>28654240

>trying to move more

What the hell does this mean? Do you exercise?
>>
I'm pretty sure this guy was outed for sucking a dude's dick a while back. I'm trying to find it, if any other anons know then message me
>>
>>28654182
The autism is excusable, but I have no pity for fat fucks.

>calculate your TDEE
>eat 300-500 calories less than that
>move more

It's literally that simple.
>>
File: 1461940534361.jpg (89 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
1461940534361.jpg
89 KB, 960x796
>>28654240
May I rec the /fit/ sticky? If you have a calorie deficit weight comes off that's law of nature. Maybe you did something wrong. Don't stop trying

>>28654237
Why not? You can at least be the best version of yourself
>>
Thank you, Thor.
Right now I will exercise, make healthy food and play video games for you.
>>
>>28654182
>Yeah fuck off. I get it, you are superior and I am a failure. Did you have to remind me, again?

Coming from the obese faggot complaining that he can't lose weight. Your opinion means nothing just like your life.
>>
File: no humanity.png (66 KB, 249x200) Image search: [Google]
no humanity.png
66 KB, 249x200
>>28654260
>>28654254

>read the /fit/ sticky, don't even know how to measure calories or TDEE.
>I drink water and eat proper foods. I even stopped eating chocolate and fast food and my biggest weakness, energy drinks
>did this for 1 month
>nothing changed, lost no weight
>pain and migraines and general feeling shit every day got worse

you don't understand how hard it is and how depressing it is when you get no where.

I just want to die.
>>
Fuck off and stop shilling your videos.
>>
File: 1314285431579.gif (2 MB, 372x323) Image search: [Google]
1314285431579.gif
2 MB, 372x323
>>28654295

>i'll post video to try help people
>vulnerable autstic fat guy whos had it hard calls the video out
>instead of helping a bro like the guy in the video, you instead turn straight to insulting/name calling

no wonder people kill themselves. I've been thinking about it.
>>
>>28654182
>do nothing
>nothing improves
>complain about it online
>>
>>28654296
Well if you eat the amount of calores you save in energy drinks elsewhere you won't lose anything. If you have a calorie deficit you lose weight there is no exception to this. As a former fatty: Trust me it's worth it :)
>>
I wish I was white. I wish I had a real homeland, a sense of real belonging and community, real culture and tradition. But no, I'm a 2nd generation carribean guy who lives in the fucking midwest.
>>
>>28654330
I'm not the guy who posted. Fat cunt didn't even try to understand the /fit/ sticky or apply any common sense. e.g just because you stop eating chocolate doesn't mean you can double down on the cheeseburgers.

If you off yourself do it in a way that you don't inconvenience random people like jumping in front of a train/truck.
>>
>>28654296
If you didn't lose any weight in 1 month then you're not doing it right. You're probably still eating way too much food.
>>
>>28654330
Wasn't me my reply is >>28654368
>>
File: 1443480258198.jpg (63 KB, 498x336) Image search: [Google]
1443480258198.jpg
63 KB, 498x336
>>28654296
>>did this for 1 month

Of course you're not going to see results in such a short amount of time, dumbass.
>>
>>28654371
>being this much of a batty boy

BOMBOCLAT
>>
>>28654182
Put down the fork you fat fuck. Calories in calories out.
>>
>>28654004
This is the gayest shit i have ever seen and i am a literal faggot.
>>
Stopped watching immediately when he was flexing his muscles and touching his face. He's a massive narcissist and that's all there is to him. Any opinion he has about anything, he only has to boost his own ego. He only cares about himself. Not worth listening to.
>>
>>28654421
I am here to help but you don't seem to be willing to put any amount of work in.

>no chocolate no energy drinks
>still eat surplus
>torture
If you ever change your mind I'd be happy to help you. Also /fit/ is extremely including to people willing to change. Look at one of the gazillion "it's okay to go to the gym when you're still fat" videos.
You have a persecution complex due to your own insecurities.
>>
>>28654463
>NOT NATTY,
he's not natural he is divine
>>
File: 1265142902342.jpg (13 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1265142902342.jpg
13 KB, 240x250
>>28654448

I just fucking told you all, right. I weigh'd 310 pounds, and after one year, i was still 310 pounds.

What does this tell you? It tells you I am not gaining weight, great.

My problem was no matter what I try, I'm failing to lose weight.

Not only have I been told to now kill myself and being assaulted from people for it, but now I regret even asking anyone for help.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
>>28654004
What are the benefits of controlling a small army of fat betas through the internet? What's his end goal(other than YouTube money)
>>
>>28654463
He doesn't. He admits to steroids openly

>>28654468
It's a joke. Why so sensitive? At least watch the video and realise your wrong
>>
>you matter

Instantly stopped watching.

brb KILLING MYSELF
>>
File: 1325617432308.jpg (117 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1325617432308.jpg
117 KB, 410x410
>>28654476

>but you don't seem to be willing to put any amount of work in.

yeah man I just don't give a shit, I'm posting this stuff because I just lack motivation to understand anything
>>
>>28654496
Plant a tree
>>
>>28654522
If you have a specific question I'm happy to help. Your claim that you didn't lose weight despite eating at deficit for a month is a biological impossibility.
Cut out sweets soda and snack and you WILL make progress
>>
>>28654421
piss off I literally went from obese loser to Chad. Wanna know why? Because I took charge.

You are just an insecure man-child who blames his shortcomings on others; and your physique reflects this. What makes you think you are entitled to any help at all?
>>
>>28654421
There's calculators online. http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

I have to eat around 1,000 calories a day or less to lose weight. You're pretty much guaranteed to be taller than 4'11 and you're probably at least 200 pounds. You'll have literally double the amount of calories you can eat and lose weight with than I do. I've lost almost 100 pounds and tons of other fat fucks have lost even more.

Quit pretending like it's impossible. You're just the epitome of fat, lazy, and greedy.
>>
>>28654004
That's like one of those tumblr posts from some whore saying that she loves you and that you're important and she believes in you and you're precious just to keep pansexual bigender trans racial gender queer teenage girls from killing themselves
>>
>>28654554
>Your claim that you didn't lose weight despite eating at deficit for a month is a biological impossibility.
This. Like I said in a previous post you are still eating too much. Get Myfitnesspal for your phone (assuming you have one) and start counting correctly. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>28654004
He called himself "Golden One"
"""GOLDEN ONE"""
Fucktard
>>
>>28654487

>>28654572
According to this calculator at 300 pounds even if you were 4'11 and 30 years old you'd have just a little less than 2,500 calories a day to lose weight on.
>>
File: cryingbeard.jpg (89 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
cryingbeard.jpg
89 KB, 500x353
>>28654557

alright, you're right, and I apologize.

I don't know what to do anymore anon, that's why I acted that way.

I keep trying and trying and failing okay. I don't know what to do, that's why I'm still a fat manchild.
>>
is this guy even aware that he's a repressed faggot?
>>
>>28654619
Try harder and most importantly smarter. It is possible. For you as much as everyone else
>>
>>28654182
Well, are you taking HGH, Tren, Clen, and Nolva/other PCT?
>>
>>28654004
narcissist faggot compensating for his rat face
>>
File: 1429075054881.png (218 KB, 495x619) Image search: [Google]
1429075054881.png
218 KB, 495x619
>>28654639

I don't know how to count calories and measure and do all that, I'm dumb.

I just try do it my own way, I drink 3-4 litres of water daily, I eat respectable meals. A week goes by, lot of hurting and pain because I don't get any exercise and it hurts to even do anything, and nothing changes. Of course I go off the deep end and binge because I feel like I'm just in an endless loop of failing.
>>
>>28654421
>They don't understand our sticky
That would make you even more illiterate than the meat heads on /fit/
>>
The only people being shamed for liking any of the things he lists are ugly or otherwise mentally ill, and there is nothing they can do to change either of those. If you were a normal, decent person people would be nice to you and not bother you about your interests.
>>
>>28654691
Try lose it. All you have to do is scan barcodes or search names and it will tell you the calories.
>>
>>28654691
They print the calories on the back of your food pham.

>lot of hurting and pain because I don't get any exercise
Please elaborate
>>
>>28654421
>>28654557

you know what, I have just read some of your posts and I have decided that maybe you are not a total waste of time; but just a bit dense and very very clueless.

I can guarantee that during that month you ate less you did something wrong if you didn't lose any weight at all. You claimed yourself you didn't track your calories; therefore you were not under your TDEE.

Following up on this: You can whine all you want, but you have the tools you need. There are tools online to establish your TDEE and to calculate the nutritional value of foods. Plus, every single food item has its nutritional value on its label.

Oh yeah, and don't say that "it was torture" shit. If that is the case, you did something wrong as well. I can guarantee you that you can EASILY do the following within 2 months:

-Month 1: Don't focus on how much you eat. Actually, eat to your heart's contempt. Just focus on gradually cutting "dirty" foods (sugar, excessively processed foods, maybe some caffeine if you are consuming a fuckton of it, etc.) out of your diet and getting a feeling for how many calories each food item is worth and what you are ingesting. Also, lurk /fit/ to keep expanding your knowledge

- Month 2: Now that you have set a knowledge base and have been practising for a bit, actually start tracking calories and stay under your TDEE for about 500 calories. If you eat clean, this is easily achievable and you should not feel hungry. Sure, sugar and food addiction are a thing, but that is why we focused on gradually fixing your diet the month before (key word being gradually; you cannot go from a fucking mess to eating perfectly clean in a day).

Voila. Take it from there. Or don't. It's up to you; but you don't really get to complain from there on.
>>
>>28654715

>Please elaborate

My whole body is in pain now, doing nothing. This is why I can't exercise well or even begin because I'm already in pain.

>>28654709

Scan barcodes and search names? I don't follow
>>
To loser pham:
Small permanent changes are the key
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsnqhUuYoFo

>>28654692
>/fit/
>meat heads

>>28654706
Lmao what world do you live in?
>>
>>28654079
oh shit your right orignal
>>
>>28654733
Swimming is good on your joints. Stationary bikes are also good. You'll find a ton of exercises designed for fat people to start out on the internet. If there's a will

>My whole body is in pain now, doing nothing.
Take this as motivation. It will never go away unless you change
>>
>>28654718
>>28654619
okay, not even dense, just clueless. My apologies for that. I feel your pain, and I know that when you are really fat, this can seem like an unsurmountable challenge. Seriously though, it is not; and us /fit/ people know this.

Wanna know why we have this tough attitude? Because we have done it before, and we know that it literally isn't as hard as it appears to be. Sometimes it is easy to forget what it seems like for a beginner; so take it from me:

In one year, youe whole life could look entirely different (of course, being fit is only a small part of it; but to hell if being a fat bastard isn't a hindrance). And it is not as hard as it seems; you just gotta take one step at a time and not give up. Soon, it will become second nature. I believe in you now, anon.
>>
>>28654733
It's an app for your phone. It keeps track of your meals and calories for you. For example if you go to mc donalods and order a side of small french fries you type it in the search bar and it will add it for you. If you buy a tv dinner and scan the barcode 99.9% of the time it will add it to the database. The other few times you can easily add in the meal and calories yourself.
>>
>>28654421
>>torturing yourself for 1 month is not enough idiot, do it for a year

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." -Alexis Carrel
>>
>>28654240
it's not about eating well its about eating less fag
>>
>>28654737

The real world. My last two girlfriends have been tumblr feminist types and they didn't give a shit that I had weird interests or liked violent stuff. Wonder why...
>>
>>28654756
>>Wanna know why we have this tough attitude?
Because you're worthless little faggots desperately trying to find someone who's somehow "worse" than you to bully, because that's the only way you can get your roid dick to slightly twitch?
>>
>>28654733
>>Please elaborate
>My whole body is in pain now, doing nothing. This is why I can't exercise well or even begin because I'm already in pain.

What do you mean "in pain". Even for a fat person, this is not exactly normal. Surely you mean when you are exercising or doing something, not just laying on your bed?

And yes, I remember the pain clearly from when I started as a fat fuck. The profuse and smelly sweating, and the headaches that would keep me up all night after exercising a bit too hard.

The solution to that (just as with your diet) resides within small, gradual changes. First, start with something small; e.g. walking for half an hour each day (I know it sounds like nothing; but if you are fat, your mass alone will greatly elevate the caloric requirements to move). Eventually, up that to one hour. Once that is comfortable and your weight has fallen, maybe try swimming. Or running, once you are light enough. The cross-trainer or stationary bike, if you want. There are ways, and the longer you stay on this path, the more you will learn about them.

Also,
>>28654715
>They print the calories on the back of your food pham.
this
>>
>>28654762
>>28654733

This dude expresses himself fucking horribly.

He's talking about Myfitnesspal, a bretty good app to track calories.
>>
>>28654815
Gotta love how you didn't quote the rest of the post, pham. But sure, whatever makes you feel superior.
>>
>>28654872
Nah, I meant loseit. It's pretty much the same, just what I happen to use. I figured he'd at least google it.
>>
>>28654756
this. the thing about lifting and such is that if you're a fat retard, anything you do seems super hard, when in fact it is super easy, and once you're past that stage you will laugh at how pathetic you used to be, how you got exhausted from something so extremely easy. getting stronger puts into perspective how ridiculously weak you are now. it's not that things are difficult, it's that you're a weak shit. running 5km is not difficult, it's easy as fuck.
>>
>>28654004
I mean, he seems like a pretty cool guy. He's built like a fucking Viking
>>
>>28654496
He's going to make a new Swedish kingdom built on the beards of alt-right/traditionalist/etc.. neckbeards
>>
>>28654254
Im doing the same thing but im eating about 900 calories under my Base metabolic rate.

Its hell but anything is better than being fat.
>>
>>28654965
>neckbeards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SBgve51gE
>>
I don't blame fat people for being fat, I haven't left my house since December, eat shit tons of junk food and run out of breath walking to my kitchen. Yet I'm skinny as fuck, it's all genetics.
>>
>>28655100
non-lifters have absolutely no idea how much or how little they eat. you're a clueless retard just like fatties are. you guesstimations are worth shit.
>>
>>28655119
I have a brother that's fat, I'm pretty sure I eat allot more than him and he even has a social life. I'm simply basing my thoughts on what I've observed so far.
>>
>>28654403
fuck off. this is the last place I expected to be called that.
>>
>>28655100
Your definition of a shit ton and a fat person's are completely different. I "wasn't even that fat" by a lot of people's standards and I would eat literally 4 meals worth of food in snacks along with 3 regular meals that were twice the size of my head. And those were normal days. I didn't even feel like I was eating all that much.
>>
>>28654715
>They print the calories on the back of your food pham.
Are you fucking retarded? You still need to find out how much you eat and then do fucking math shit to find out how many calories it is. FOR EVERY SINGLE INGREDIENT IN YOUR FOOD.
>>
File: 144134545465.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
144134545465.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>watch video
>"take care of each other"
>read thread
>"faggot" "fuck off" "kill yourself"

yep, theres no hope. You're all too narcissistic, bitter, and impatient to help another person. Western civilization will collapse. We deserve this.
>>
>>28655186
You know those retarded Chads who can barely do 4th grade math? They've figured out a way to manage their calorie intake. Why can't you? Are you dumber than a retard? Yes, yes you are.
>>
>>28655186
>You still need to find out how much you eat
How would THAT be a problem?

>FOR EVERY SINGLE INGREDIENT IN YOUR FOOD
No.
>>
>>28655207
Yes I am. Now fuck off back to /g/ with your fucking math shit you filthy nerd.
>>
>>28655225
>How would THAT be a problem?
I need to weigh everything and then try to count out how much it is.

>No.
Then it won't be accurate.

And there is no way for me to know how much pasta and sauce I eat each time. Sure I can find out how much it is in total, but not one serving.
>>
>>28655228
>>28655186
You simply plan out what you are going to eat.
"Okay, I need X amount of calories. Today I feel like eating chicken and rice. I'll use X amount of rice and Y amount of chicken that adds up to Z amount of calories. I'm missing a little, so I will add in a bit of peanut butter and I'll be extremely close to my goal for the day."

That isn't difficult in the slightest, you are just stupid and lazy. Now change it.
>>
>>28655260
>Today I feel like eating chicken and rice.
Let's use that as an example. Even if you go through the math shit and find out how many calories it have, you still won't know how much it is in what you eat that day. When you make enough food to last for several days you can't count like that.
>>
>>28655259
>>28655295
It's called fractions. 1/2 of 200 is 100 and 1/4 of 200 is 50. It's not hard at all. Calculators exist too.
>>
>>28655259
>make 200g of pasta
>eat half of it
>divide calories by 2
There. And no myfitnesspal etc. let you equate with meals like spaghetti if you don't know the exact numbers.

>Then it won't be accurate.
We're talking about literally thousands of calories here. Saying it is only 99% isn't an argument to dismiss it whole. You can save your favourite food in the app so you only have to do the scanning once.
>>
>that negative cantal tilt
>that fetal alcohol syndrome

lmao
>>
>>28655306
>>28655311
But I don't split up the food perfectly. It is impossible to calculate it.
>>
>>28655295
>go through the math shit
This is something that takes a matter of seconds. Read the back of the box. Let's say it's 1kg of frozen chicken. Look at how many calories there are in 1kg of chicken. Divide all the chicken into as many parts as you want, divide the total amount of calories of 1kg of chicken by the same number of parts. You now know EXACTLY how many fucking calories there are in your meal of chicken.

All you need to know is how many calories you want to eat in a day, and then you eat that many. Within a margin of ~200 calories. It's definitely not rocket science and after a while you will just do this automatically out of habit.
>>
>>28655330
You forgot this part >>28654667
No need to count anything with magic pills.

/fit/tards will first let you waste the best years of your life trying without them and then suddenly say OH YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE THEM LOL WTF.
>>
>>28655330
Then do it. All you've done is make excuses. I've lost literally half my bodyweight and I was beyond obese with almost no exercise. Nut up or shut up.
>>
>>28655330
man you fucking aspie I can guarantee you can divide it closely enough unless you are cross eyed in addition to retarded.

Also, even if it is not perfect (let's assume a 10% deviation here), SO WHAT. You'll have had 10% above target one day, and 10% under the target the other day. At the end of the week, you will still have met your goals and objectives.

Stop saying it isn't possible; I am beginning to believe you are trolling. Your arguments are not valid for the simple fact that millions of people are doing it successfully every single day.
>>
>>28655330
It doesn't need to be fucking perfect. Just divide it roughly by half and it will be more than close enough, for example.
>"Ok, if I eat half this box of chicken, I will have eaten 1300 calories. I need more than that so I will eat 3dl of rice with my meal."
>>
>>28655352
Fucking waste of time. Too much effort, I'd rather starve myself. At least then I won't have to torture myself with math.

>>28655356
What pills are those?

>>28655377
All these numbers and shit is giving me a headache. I'll just give up.
>>
So much babayrage here can a mod move this thread to /fit?
>>
>>28655408
>1st grade math gives me a headache
You were never going to make it and that is a good thing.
>>
>>28654004
It makes me feel like this guy is overcompensating for his ugly face way too much
>>
>>28655408
>give up

You never tried nor did you ever actually consider trying. I'm done here. Thank god you'll never get to pass on your disgusting genes.
>>
>>28655420
Fuck off with your discrimination bullshit. I never learned math because I ran off when we had it in school. It is a fucking dumb subject and shouldn't exist.

>>28655436
Go back to /fit/ and /g/ with your dumb memes.
>>
You're all just as bad as Facebook kiddies and normies in the way that you have caught yourself up in this bullshit social revolution drama. What's worse is you don't realize it. Who gives a fuck if someone tries to shame you for playing video games or being whoever you are or like to be? Who cares if you get rejected by a girl? Everyone has problems finding a fucking girl if you haven't noticed. This isn't high school anymore. Whenever someone says you should conform or be a certain way, you don't go home to cut your hair and paint your nails black, you tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>28655447
I'm not from fit you dumbass. I don't lift I don't even work out. I'm a girl that's a literal borderline midget with less than 1/3 the amount of calories you'd have on a diet and I still lost 100 pounds, but you never will until you actually try.
>>
i just realised i barely eat any protein, im talking like less than 30g a day

no wonder im a twig
>>
>>28655538
Girls don't even need to lose wight. Why did you waste your time on it?
>>
>>28655447
Jesus Christ. If you're this fucking far gone that you have to defend your ability to fail then I'm just going to stop trying.
>>
>>28655538
>lost 100 pounds
>a literal midget
Kek you must have looked like a beach ball
>>
>>28655549
Because I didn't want to be a disgusting fat fuck nor did I want to date one. I spent my entire childhood and teenage years ranging from chubby to fat. I was extremely out of shape, felt horrible, had hormonal body acne, extremely bad period cramps, disgusting cellulite, it made it hard to shave, and couldn't fit into qt jap clothes nor would I feel comfortable in them. Even if that obviously untrue meme was real I had more than enough reasons to not be fat. I'm lucky I didn't get diabetes or store it in my chest and stomach otherwise I would've increased my risk of heart attacks by a ton.

>>28655599
Worse, I was pearshaped with no waist and relatively small saggy boobs. 4'11 girls are pretty proportionate, just scaled down. Thankfully no loose skin, one of my only good genetics.
>>
Even if I get /fit/ it really doesn't matter. My extreme insecurities from my time of being fat will never go away, nor will the stretchmarks.

It's too late so why care?
>>
>>28655668
Do you have wide hips?
>>
>>28655702
See >>28655668 stretch makes fade into white. They bother me a bit nowhere near as much as being fat did. Both aesthetically and physically. My self esteem doubled at the very least and I have the most unattractive skinny bodyshape for a woman there is now.

My dad was at least 350 and he's 5'7. He managed to lose it all and not have almost no loose skin. The little he had went back to normal not too long after.
>>
>>28655668
You sound like a disgusting human being who hates herself and others.
>>
>>28655795
Only people who waste everyone's time pretending to want to do something making excuses.

I know what it's like to be beyond morbidly obese, it's absolutely horrible. I really wish I hadn't been so coddled and had lost it sooner. I wasted my entire childhood and teenage years feeling miserable and having health problems. If you're saying no one should improve and should let themselves die a long painful death you're the disgusting one with no empathy.
>>
>>28655850
>If you're saying no one should improve and should let themselves die a long painful death you're the disgusting one with no empathy.
This. Fuck "nice" people who say it's okay to be a disgusting fat piece of shit. You're not being nice, you're hurting them the most.
>>
>>28654240
you're not tracking yourself and I'm sure your not being as healthy as you make it sound.

>>28654330
self victimizing faggot, stop looking for pity, you don't deserve it.

>>28654421
>>torturing yourself for 1 month is not enough idiot, do it for a year

>I don't know how to respond to this. I assume you've never been overweight and had problems with it.

guess what stupid you've been abusing your body with every spoonful of sugar you shovel down your fat fucking throat every fucking day for years and years.

Consider this: if you get a large active dog and never let it out to exercise you will have a freaked-out anxious unhealthy dog. In this hypothetical the dog is suffering abuse. Dogs need exercise to stay happy and healthy.

Humans are the same. When you don't exercise you are abusing yourself. Exercise isn't torture you fucking baby. The torture is your entire lifestyle. Sometimes the medicine is bitter, but it's still better to take it.
>>
>>28655850
Life is a long painful death. Glad you've been born with a vag so that you don't understand it though.
>>
>>28655993
Yeah thank god vags have a 100% diabetes and heart attack prevention.
>>
File: 68765654.jpg (32 KB, 495x528) Image search: [Google]
68765654.jpg
32 KB, 495x528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-p_0FDlpkw

Original comment.
>>
File: 1461878414658.jpg (22 KB, 240x220) Image search: [Google]
1461878414658.jpg
22 KB, 240x220
DIO IS THAT YOU?
>>
>>28655538
Are you attracted to the guy in the video?
>>
>>28656143
Not really, body builders are almost the exact opposite of my ideal. Swedish accents are cute though and I like pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. And while sorta self absorbed it's kind of deserved when you put that much effort and dedication into something. Idk much about him but he seems like a decent person.
>>
I have no words to receive from such an ugly rat-faced manchild.
>>
>>28656220
So you like cute traps? He's not a bodybuilder, though. He's strong as fuck.
>>
No fried foods
No butter
No soda/liquid calories
No rice or noodles
NO SNACKING, three square meals a day.

That's it. I followed just those rules to lose weight. Seriously you can eat big meals with these rules. I never once had to reduce portions or starve. Im not an expert but it's a good place to just start without having to bust out calculators or measurements
>>
Based latsbrah
>>
File: 2lRboLn.jpg (379 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2lRboLn.jpg
379 KB, 3264x2448
>>28656338
Nah I'm not into irl traps at all. Just skinny guys like this, but I do have respect for y'all's hard work even if I'm not personally sexually attracted to it.
>>
>>28656075
Ganbare!
>>
>>28656381
What's wrong with rice
>>
>>28656789
They're really high in calories for what it is and doesn't have much nutrition. It's also low in both fiber and protein which is mainly what makes you feel full.
>>
>>28656843
Ignore that weird af grammar, I changed sentences halfway.
>>
>>28654718
Wait what is wrong with caffeine?
>>
>>28654004
he looks like a doctor seuss character
>>
>>28654004

Who is she?

wis
>>
File: 1456839986529.jpg (74 KB, 980x695) Image search: [Google]
1456839986529.jpg
74 KB, 980x695
>well built guy self preening and admiring himself like a woman.
>he's one of the 'beautiful ones' from that rat experiment.

desu he's part of the problem, not the solution.

hickok on youtube is an example of a reasonable, wise male role model.
>>
>>28657587
Post a vid
>>
>>28654004
>>28654610
Reminder that he is a Golden Cuck. He wants to take back women who consciously chose to fuck shitskin back. He wants to take back those race traitors. Golden Knight. Bravo. Protect *ahem* "your" women who prefered to fuck mud "people" and provide for your wife's brown kids.

GOLDEN KEK
O
L
D
E
N

C
U
C
K
>>
>>28654004

he looks like a faggot though
>>
>>28657687
I think he means hickok45 and I agree. He's a cool guy I wish I could be like him. Just look it up on youtube yourself you lazybones.

Also Colin Noir is similar. Blackbots should look up to him.
>>
>>28658374
>yourself you lazybones.
He has good vids and bads I assume. Just post one you like fggt
>>
All these "just change yourself brah it worked for me" don't realize that starting with NOTHING but newly-found good looks at 20+ makes escaping out of the /r9k/ hellhole much harder.

What point is there in bettering your body with things you don't like to do if you will never see any benefit from it? Why improve yourself when nobody likes you?
>>
>>28654182
>hey guys i kinda got inspired one day but because im still fat noone ever else can improve just because im that pathetic

>noone else can do better than me
>>
>>28658282
What the actual fuck are you talking about? The memes have gone to your brain and you're typing like a retard.
>>
>>28654004
Bartleby?
>>
>>28654237
You missed the point of the video
He literally said there is nothing wrong with being yourself
Stop being ashamed of yourself, stop listening to what unimportant people say, do whatever makes you happy
You've got one life and after you die, nobody is going to give a shit about your accomplishments, so make the most of it and just do whatever contributes to your well-being
>>
>>28658456
For you. Being a determined person changes how people perceive you and in the long run will change who you are
>>
>>28658705
In the long run? Wow, so when I get there in my late 20s I can have a slight chance of finding a girl.

Being good socially, like getting a good job, requires experience. When I've had 20 years of no experience whatsoever what puts my newly-toned body and "determined" mind in a higher position than someone whose been fucking and making good friends for years?
>>
>>28658757
You're hot.
orig
>>
Why do you faggots complain so much? It's so obvious that lifting is good for you, yet you cry like and complain like women for some about it when you are not even lifting or forced to do so.
>>
>>28658598
>What the actual fuck are you talking about?
He made a video about it.
>"It's not women's fault"
>"Women invited muslim rapists to our country and spit on white men face on every chance"
>"But it's in their nature to do so, they like strong men, so instead of being misogynist hit the gym and take back white women after they are done with kebab dick carousel"
Fuck golden cuck.
>>
>>28658879
I doubt it, anon.

Even if I was more attractive physically than I think I am (which is unlikely) no girl would ever choose me over someone else, and I don't have any confidence whatsoever because of this.
>>
>>28658962
I don't even know how to reply to this.
>I know I would be better off lifting and getting fit but I prefer to stay in my agony which is why I made up this scenario in my head where fixng my problems and becoming a better person won't actually help me
>>
>>28659047
Alright, why are you on /r9k/ if your years of lifting got you somewhere? /fit/'s entire existence is a testament to the fact that all improving yourself gets you is feeling better about yourself.
>>
Dude's got the must fucking bizarre appearance, he looks like a cartoon.
>>
>>28654091
Post timestamped pic then Cassanova.
>>
>>28654182
You and all the other losers in this horrible zoo make me sick. You think he was fucking born like that? Do you know that he eats twice as much as your fat ass every day and probably more? I, like the golden one, enjoy warhammer but every time I try and play it I'm assailed by you nasty, amphibian-looking troglodytes with your awful clothes and ridiculous 'haircuts' and refusal to wash. Get your fucking life together you greasy sack of shit.
>drinking water and 'eating well' (yeah I'll bet) and trying to move more and no weight comes off
LMAO cocksucker, what a fucking shame. Track your calories then man-tits, but you can't even fucking do that. You know if you ate 2000 calories a day then lay in your crusty bed you'd lose weight?

Fuck all you people, the golden one is making the mistake of thinking you can be saved but saying shit like this proves him wrong.
>>
>>28654974
That's far too much man, it's a sure way to make you give up. When you starve yourself you strip muscle and your metabolism falls PERMANENTLY. Just eat at -300 and you won't even be fucking hungry.
>>
>>28654296
BULLSHIT
If you eat under your TDEE you will start to lose weight IMMEDIATELY, if you start to exercise properly you feel better IMMEDIATELY. But I suppose you have to be the special snowflake of total failure.
>>
>>28654572
You are 4'11" and lost 100 pounds and still cutting? Are you a cartoon apple?
>>
>>28660389
>You think he was fucking born like that?
What, like Quasimodo?
>>
>>28654487
You didn't ask for help retard
>My problem was no matter what I try, I'm failing to lose weight.
Yeah you tried everything except diet and exercise and you're all out of options. I was fucking heavier than you, I could barely walk twenty feet without seizing up in agony. You know what I did? I STOPPED MAKING FUCKING EXCUSES
>>
>>28654619
GET A FOOD DIARY
COUNT CALORIES
That's it, that's the entire secret. There is nothing more to it.
>>
File: The_Golden_One.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
The_Golden_One.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
>>28654004
The light of The Golden One illuminates the path to glory for all true friends.
>>
>>28654004
apathetic, like most things
>>
>>28654240
CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>28654240
S T I C K Y
/fit/ sticky is the best thing you can read
>>
>>28654004
Wow all that muscle and he still looks like a scared and sad fagoot.
>>
>>28654004
lol I got halfway and he's also a bitter racist faggot.
no surprise.
>>
> you are important
> your life has meaning

lolnope.

Won't even comment on his looks, but he's clearly delusional. No one is important and nothing has meaning beyond what we grant it.
>>
>>28654004
dude is as gay as they come

max gay I shall call him from now
>>
>>28654254

yeah losing weight is easy but maintaining life changing habits is fucking difficult I've lost weight gained back, lost weight gained back lost weight gained back gets harder everytime
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.