[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what percentage of girls from the ages of 18-25 do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1462482783998.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462482783998.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
what percentage of girls from the ages of 18-25 do you think have sent nudes to someone?
>>
30-40% I'd say. In the US it's probably more than 50%
>>
98% by age 18
>>
Girls were sending nudes around when I was in middle school.
I'm 19 just for clarity.
It's only going to get worse btw.
>>
>>28653757
95% and that's still probably too low.
>>
l want to purge the unclean.
>>
>>28653757
I legitimately believe 99% have had sex or sent nudes, etc.

Any girl that hasn't been sexual with someone is either mentally or physically deformed(deaf/blind/retarded etc)
>>
Considering 80% of the human race lives on less than 10 usd per day, I'd say no.

Your problem isn't with women, it's with your own diseased culture, and being too myopic to realize that you are essentially living in a gated community, and that the world outside is so incomprehensible to you that your best efforts at making even the most insignificant accurate generalizations about "people" fall flat on their face.
>>
>>28654726
Or religious.
>>
>>28654935
>Considering 80% of the human race lives on less than 10 usd per day, I'd say no.
What does that have to do with anything? I wish I had 10usd per day, that's twice my current food budget. Yet women in my country are still whores who camwhore and send nudes via phones and internet.
>>
>>28655065
Bollocks, you wouldn't be able to afford internet access.
>>
>>28655083
Uh, what? Everyone has internet. Are you people really this fucking sheltered?
>>
>>28654966
He said retarded
>>
id say maybe 75%

girls give nudes out easily if you can flirt and are half way decent looking
>>
>>28654935
no1 even consideres niggers/asians as human beings you fucking idiot

we are talking about human beings here aka white people
>>
>>28655114
Are you?

I know loads of people who don't have internet access.

You're falling victim to small pools of reference again.

At least your weaknesses are consistent.
>>
>>28655279
So why are you in this thread?

Humans only you fuckin' Morlock-Nigger.
>>
>>28655279
And yet, those people have more in common with OP's image of the medieval knight in the ways they live and work and think than you or I ever will.

You are a "no-one in particular" sitting at a grease-caked terminal in your mother's basement.

You couldn't till a field or ride a horse cross-country, or spit a boar on a spear without being ripped from groin to throat.
>>
I get nudes from 20% of all females i know that aren't relatives. So 20%
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.