[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Half involved in a conversation with normie acquaintances.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463579848554.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1463579848554.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>Half involved in a conversation with normie acquaintances.
>Conversation turns to sex, as it always does with normies
>Everyone's sharing their weird or funny experiences.
>Turn to me
>"So anon, what's your story?"
>mfw

How do you deal with this situation?
>>
It's your own fault for befriending normies.

They probably laugh at you behind your back and you're just the odd one out that's used for favors or as leftovers if someone else can't hangout.
>>
Make shit up.

>be teenager virgin, everyone is always talking about sex
>be adult who gets laid on the regular, sex talk is inappropriate and now anybody wants to talk about is their kids, wedding plans, or mortgages.

You know, I recently fucked two girls in the same day and went on a date with a third, all in one day. Like, this is the crazy shit I never got to do as a teenager and now I can't even talk or brag about it.
>>
"I don't have sex with real people, I beat off to drawings of little kids." Then show them your expansive loli collection :^)
>>
>>28653687
How did you respond though?
>>
>>28653687
tell one of your numerous 'fapping to doujinshi' stories, preferably of the 'clandestine' flavor. normies get a kick out of those if your delivery is good
>>
>>28653759
I laughed awkwardly and brushed the question off. I left pretty quickly after that.
>>
>>28653794
That is probably the best way to go about it. The plus side is if they think you're a virgin then they probably won't bring it up again.
>>
>>28653687
What's wrong with telling them you're a virgin?
>>
>actual friends
>not knowing and accepting how socially retarded you are
Pick one.

When I go full retard in social situations they don't even bat an eye anymore. Virginity is also still assumed even though I'm in my mid 20s.
>>
>>28653906
Not friends, there's a reason I used the term acquaintance. They're just some people I've spoken to a few times.
>>
>>28653961
well apparently my reading comprehension is retard tier right after I wake up. My mistake.
Just don't really interact with them unless you have to. They sound like they're shallow anyway.
>>
>>28653727
this lmao.

I'm a few years late to the party.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.