[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never know this feel >tfw no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>tfw you will never know this feel
>tfw no gf
>>
Why would I want a girlfriend when she has no reason to stay with me if I actually managed?
>>
>>28653417
Nothing like others depending on you.
>>
>>28653417
Don't forget the "you're my best friend" text she sends right after
>>
>>28653417
>Incorrect grammer

Gtfo dumb roastie
>>
she's just an emotional succubus, as soon as he starts showing emotions back to her she'll go and find someone else
>>
those are texts to an orbiter not a bf
>>
>>28653504
I've been my girlfriend's emotional boyfriend for a solid year now and we're going strong, she's had 3 sexual boyfriends in that time meanwhile
>>
File: yee.png (158 KB, 491x414) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
158 KB, 491x414
>>28653417
sounds like she texted her beta friend because he gave her money to bail out tyrone from jail gain because he was beating her again but this time it will be different
>>
>>28653417
I know this feeling, only thing that keeps me living.
>>
My ex used to send shit like this, women are fickle and their emotions change on a whim. When it happens remember this post.
>>
>being their
Jesus christ
>>
>>28653417
I wouldn't date someone who regularly makes spelling and grammar mistakes. My standards are pretty low excluding intelligence, but I've never been cheated on so I'm picking the right girls evidently.
>>
>>28653442
>>28653527
Yes
Uh
Original
That's what it was
Original
yes
>>
>>28654103
No..
NO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
R-REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you will never know the sadness you feel when you lose that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.