[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a NEET thinks he's a robot thread HAHAHAHAHA fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454119843445.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1454119843445.png
440 KB, 633x758
>its a NEET thinks he's a robot thread

HAHAHAHAHA

fuck off with your happiness and smug attitude you NEET faggot. you know who you remind me of, with your awesome life and attitude towards those who werent born as fortunate as you? you remind me of chad you fuck. you know what that means?

IT MEANS YOU DONT BELONG HERE. GO SHOW YOUR AWESOME LIFE OFF ON FACEBOOK LIKE THE REST OF THE CHADS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1458092070092.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1458092070092.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
awwwww

wagie gonna cwy?

wagie gonna cwy?
>>
>>28653447

oh look everyone, its chad
>>
>>28653412
shameless false-flagging desu
>>
>>28653412
Go back to omegle
>>
>>28653447
>>28653923
>>28653974
>neets are the new chads
Never thought I'd see the day, /r9k/ has fallen.
>>
>>28654000
Go cry to your mom about it. Stop being such a whining faggot.
>>
I truely hope you get to experience being a neet (I you think you would like it).
I used to really want to be a neet, I thought it would be paradise. But then I became one. And although I do feel happier being a neet for the time being, there is this frustration that comes with neetdom. You know everyone will think you are a loser piece of shit for not being "productive", you have little to no money, and so you don't feel worthy of dating. Then you get lonely. Your friends are too busy for you and everyone else is to busy with their lives.
Being a neet is very lonely, and you feel ashamed of yourself. It's hard to enjoy the moment, because you are always procrastinating on getting a job or doing something. But then again, if you need to rest because you are sick, it is the best.
>>
>>28654116
Edit: if you think your would like it
>>
suck my dick faggot
i have more free time in just a week than you likely have in an entire month
#eat shit
#rek'd
>>
>>28653412
smugness is a mask
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.