[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage and underage shitters on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1457053180346.jpg (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457053180346.jpg
109 KB, 500x500
How can YOU tell if a poster on 4chan is still a teenager or even underage, robot?

For me:
>uploads images with tumblr/imgur/funnyjunk/facebook filenames
>uploads tumblr .gifs
>mobile poster
>uses emoticons other than ;_; and :^) unironically
>finds joy in unironic mainstream normie humor, and I mean really mainstream shit (funnyjunk, ifunny and what not)
>uses memegenerator (this is barely ever tolerable)
>tries ridiculously hard to fit in as an oldfag to be cool, for example people who mostly or exclusively put old media in their 3x3 just so they can seem to be old and have decent taste
>maintains edgy political views and when confronted about it with a good argument can only resort to spouting buzzwords, for example Trump/anti-refugee autists who just jumped on the bandwagon and can't contribute anything other than using /pol/ memes
>claims to dislike anime or lolis, uses "pedo" which means they're a newfag and pretty much underage too
>prefers or posts 3DPD instead of 2D
>hates robots but not in a mature way, for example "wow look at this loser" which makes him look like a complete newfag
>doesn't bother with capitalization and/or punctuation, especially when typing out larger texts (usually just a soft sign as many oldfags barely care about this)
>when crossboarding, acts like a complete idiot who has never even lurked or read the rules before, for example faggots who keep posting recommendation threads on /a/

Face it, most newfags are under 20. But some newfags can arrive to the imageboard with an already developed sense of decency.

If I see someone who follows at least 2 of these criteria (ideally 3, even better if the same poster participates in the same thread several), I can tell they're under 20. If they're actually not teenagers then they're likely just excessively immature which is just as bad or even worse. Either that or they're intentionally trying to sound as immature and underage as possible which can be hilarious once in a while I guess.
>>
I'm on 4chan since jan. 2009 and think anime is gay fag shit.
>>
corecraft when?

oregnao comment
>>
The real obvious underage are those who get (unironically) mad and think the 4chans are serious business.

>>28653353
>tries ridiculously hard to fit in as an oldfag to be cool
And definitely that. That one guy who called me a newfag, and mocked my use of memes as being "le reddit XD"? He was genuinely 15.
>>
>>28653353
Only a few of these are signs of underaged.
Namely the ones that follow:
>maybe the one about ;_; and :^) emoticons, but I've been using the latter ironically for so long that I've sort of started to use it unironically at times
>memegenerator
>tries hard to be an oldfag. I know like, literally dozens of kids 13-16 who try really hard to sound like oldfags. They post CP and gore to feel edgy without knowing that the former one will literally get them arrested because they're braindead retarded.
>maybe the hating robots one
>bad crossboarding etiquette
>>
File: 12312.png (578 KB, 870x1039) Image search: [Google]
12312.png
578 KB, 870x1039
>>28653353
typical tough guy internet stereotype, capitalizing your every sentence hoping it makes you look mature and literate, you're so e-macho and i cringe at your pathetic attempts at living your life and everything you say x3
>>
the most obvious tell is unprovoked hostility or le-/b/-so-cool-isms
>>28653567 basically nailed it
>>
>>28653353
Any who admits to still being in high school. Even you actually are 18 (we all know you aren't), you still are essentially an underage piece of shit.
>>
>>28653903
>typical tough guy internet stereotype
>capitalizing your every sentence
wew
>>
>>28654702
2 tough 4 me, to be honest
>>
>>28653353
>>28653837
Speaking of emoticons, what happened to :3 ;_;7 and :3c?
>>
I've never understood what the deal is with hating mobile posters

If I'm not at my computer how else am I supposed to browse 4chan
>>
>mobile posters
Been doing it for years, my computer is half-broken so this is faster.
>>
The long texts is what shows me who is the new or the old.

I mean yeah, i get you cannot always know everything and that's alright. But when you try so hard to fit and take discussions seriously

there, there is the newfag
>>
>>28653422
Wipe at naxx when?
>>
>>28656226
People mostakingly believing that smartphones alone killed the 'net.
>>
>uses a fragment of whatever post to steer the discussion towards themselves
It's worse when it's off topic
>>
>>28656226
Why would you not be at your computer?
>>
Anyone who posts in the boyfriend/girlfriend threads are <21 90% of the time
>>
>>28653353
I've been browsing since 05 so pretty much just a gut feeling when I read certain posts.
Most of the meme spammers I feel are people who came over two years ago.
It's obnoxious but this website has always been obnoxious just not in the fashions I'm uses to
>>
File: 1437994987550.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437994987550.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
Anyone that is making a huge deal out of what is happening in high school/college. They think their world is ending when they just lack life experience that didn't revolve around school. We get it, you have your heavily self inflicted "problems", so do a lot of people your age.

Now piss off.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.