[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to get on a plane for the first time. What does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 317x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 317x480
Going to get on a plane for the first time. What does it feel like?does it feel uncomfortable like being on a roller coaster or that boat ride?
>>
Plane rides are very similar to that feeling you get when you drop from the tower at amusement parks, except for 2 hours. U get used to it p quickly tho
>>
>>28653170
Its scary on takeoff. The accelleration is very real and its terrifying when the plane behind to lift off. You are accellerating into the sky at an extreme angle and it will make you shit yourself.

Once youre up in the sky cruising along you can't even tell youre moving most of the time and its pretty comfy. Turbulent air can be scary but not on huge planes.

Landing is less scary than takeoff
>>
On takeoff, the aircraft will rapidly accelerate, forcing you back into your seat as the forces act on your body, it's not at all painful and really feels like being blown back by a strongish wind, obviously without the wind.

As you approach cruising altitude of 30,000 feet your ears will "pop" as the pressure changes, it's slightly uncomfortable but you can hold your nose and blow as hard as you can to fix them.

Other than that, it's no different to sitting in your couch at home
>>
>>28653170
>Going to get on a plane for the first time
make sure you bring friends
preferably a big guy or someone with cool head
>>
When is your trip to Japan, Bebe?
>>
It's fucking comfy as fuck.
I don't get why so many people are complaining when they have to take a plane you're basically getting paid to sit on your ass and you'll do something which can be resolved with a phonecall.
>>
I don't understand everyone who is talking about takeoff, its nothing.
>>
>>28653854
Because not everyone goes on planes for business I guess?
>>
>>28653854
Because I'm too fat for a the seat. I'm about 350 pounds and being on a plane fucking sucks.
>>
>>28653223
Pretty much that. It's not too scary, kinda like the worlds least exiting roller coaster.
>>
Feels like being crammed into a fucking constantly humming tuna can.

I don't know how people can sleep on them. Trains are a billion times comfier.
>>
Amazing OP. I akin them to a very bumpy car ride cross between rollercoaster but amplified
>>
I'm gonna hijack this. I'm also going to be on a plane for the first time in a few months, but I want to know about the airport.

what do you have to do when going through the security thing? I live in america, so will I get probed? How long will it take?
>>
>>28656070

If you're wearing a jacket put your metal shit/electronics in it and put it on the security belt with any carry on luggage you have. They'll also probably make you take your shoes off and put them on there too. You might also get a full body scan (takes a few seconds) but it's rare.

Also

>hijack
>plane
>america

:^)
>>
Does anyone else being really aroused on airplanes?
The four or so flights I've taken I spent most of my time sneaking off to the bathroom to masturbate.
>>
>>28653170
no idea but who is this beauty?
>>
>>28656138
thanks man. im nervous.
>>
>>28653170
It's like going up in an elevator but more extreme.

After that it's like chilling in a movie theater but the room banks sometimes.
>>
Anon your ears will hurt best option is to swallow and always have a sick bag by your leg

.t future pilot
>>
Make sure to whack off several times the day before the flight. On long flights, you're going to fall asleep, and this is the one place in the world you possibly least one to have a wet dream on.

Sounds like weird advice, but take it from someone who had this happen to them when they were 13: it's bad shit. And if you masturbate regularly every day, this is a risk.
>>
>>28653170
>does it feel uncomfortable like being on a roller coaster or that boat ride?
Only if the wings fall off :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.