[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like your parents? I despise them. My mother did a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: parents.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
parents.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
Do you like your parents?

I despise them.
My mother did a lot of things for me, but she is still stupid and annoying most of the time.

My dad never gave a single fuck, he never paid my mother during my childhood.

He just left her when I was 2 years old and didn't give a fuck since then.
>>
my father is dead and my mother is disabled and i have to try hard not to laugh at her retarded ass
>>
>>28653163
Yeah

I'm a depressed shut in with no friends and they're basically the only people that care about me. I love them, just wish I could be a better person for them.
>>
>>28653163
My mom made me fuck up my car yesterday by bitching at me while I drove. She bitches nonstop. My dad is okay. He is never around and is usually quiet. He used to beat the hell out of her.
>>
>>28653163
more or less the same, OP
>>
I despise my selfish bitch mom for divorcing my dad when I was a baby and destroying my chance of growing up in a normal, healthy home. Just because she had to go party and shit. So I grew up alone, passed between divorce courts, with a broken, depressed and poor dad and a mom who was off getting wasted. Maybe I could've been a normal person if I'd just grown up in a healthy two-parent household with a sibling and a dog.
>>
they would be fine if they hand locked me up in house at the age of 14, so coz of it i litterally missed everything worth living durning teenage years
>>
>>28653163
Exact same feels here

My dad left before my birth though. Came around and chewed me out for being a khv on my 22nd birthday this year and I havent heard from him since.

I wish both of them death. I wish my mom the comfy death. The dick can die brutally

Wish I had gotten foster care over being poor and living with her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.