[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Homura Akemi She went through 42 years of lonliness,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
This is Homura Akemi
She went through 42 years of lonliness, combined with watching the most important person to her die hundreds of times.

She literally tried to turn herself into a demon to know nothing but despair just to make the most important person to her happy.

Why do you pathetic losers think you're entitled to a GF when Homura goes through suffering worse than all of your life combined on almost a daily basis with nothing but determination to save Madoka?
>>
Yeah but she looks like a total cumdumpster.
>>
File: Rebellionhomura2_4504.png (146 KB, 348x236) Image search: [Google]
Rebellionhomura2_4504.png
146 KB, 348x236
>>28652977
She hasn't even gotten to 2nd base, though.
>>
She's also a magical girl. Your comment is invalid.
>>
>>28652961
Dude, anime isn't real. None of that actually ever happened. In fact it is completely impossible.
>>
>>28652977
No, she looks like a very proper young lady.
>>
File: An Homura double..jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
An Homura double..jpg
94 KB, 604x396
Life is suffering.
I wish real life women would be that devoted to others...
The feels mang. The feels.
>>
And yet again, a thread about a good anime character dies.
What travesty.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.