[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Hey Anon! Where's your girlfriend? Heheheheh.'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: wonderful-Thanksgiving-Dinner.jpg (1 MB, 3198x1945) Image search: [Google]
wonderful-Thanksgiving-Dinner.jpg
1 MB, 3198x1945
>'Hey Anon! Where's your girlfriend? Heheheheh.'
>>
>>28652902
Real funny guys - you all know I like dick.
>>
>>28652902
She's dead.
How about your parents? Are they dead too?
>>
>>28652902
I can't hear you.
Is that Miles Davis?
>>
File: trk.png (1 MB, 721x870) Image search: [Google]
trk.png
1 MB, 721x870
>>28652902
>"She... ummmm.. I...."
>>
File: 1397702937878.png (17 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1397702937878.png
17 KB, 467x453
>>28652902

>Hey look who came out of their cave hynahynahyna

>hey look who finally decided to join us hynahynahynahyna

>hey anon did you just wake up hynahynHYNAHYNANAHYNHANANANANAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH LOLOLOOLL SO FUNNY

FUCKING NORRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>28652902
she cheated on me and it drove me to suicidal depression

lets dig in, the food looks great
>>
>>28653191
I know

I hate when people ask me this stuff

>got a girlfriend yet?
>been out anywhere lately?
>what's your job
>made any new friends

Fuck off. I'm a kissless friendless virgin that can regularly cries and has no motivation thanks to depression.

My parents are pretty good about it to be fair, they know I'm depressed and try to help at least. just wish I wasn't so useless.
>>
File: 1460685259654.jpg (93 KB, 588x473) Image search: [Google]
1460685259654.jpg
93 KB, 588x473
>Grab the plate of turkey and lock myself in the bathroom with it
>>
>>28653318

>muh depression

god you depressionfags remind me of niggers and feminists

>muh depression
>muh white privilege
>muh patriarchy

>its not muh fault its muh invisible boogeyman!!
>>
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME PEW PEW THERE GOES A NORMIE PEW PEW PEW DEATH TO ALL OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm sorry but she couldn't come with me. I fucked her ass so hard last night she wasn't able to walk today. Fucked it really good. Blood and shit everywhere but I just kept pounding until my dick could release its contents into her gaping hole.
>>
>>28653507
How about psychotherapy? That would help you a lot
>>
>>28653584

heh, and then i teleport behind them and tell them its nothing personal before killing them

heh
>>
File: satoko.jpg (56 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
satoko.jpg
56 KB, 400x600
I'm not yet complete on programming her AI and creating an interactive hologram.
>>
I find this funny because my family knows I only fuck men.
>>
>>28653507
oven yourself my man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.