[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Normie/borderline Normie General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (24 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
24 KB, 285x177
This our thread boys and girls, a thread for the non-self hating, semi or fully successful, non-women hating, non-anime obsessed normal folk that do not possess waifus.

This board isn't just for shut-in spite creatures, we don't deserve the REEE GET OUT NORMIE shit we get.

So hows it going my dudes and dudettes? Whats on the agenda this week? I got to register for summer classes, get some of dat microbiology and chemistry done. Also going to start using my adjustable dumbbells and work out again, time to put on some swole am I right?
>>
>have job
>have friends
<not sure what I've been doing lurking and occasionally posting for the past 5 years...
>>
>>28652862
>>>/b/
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>28652886
Because we arent bound to the awfulness of /b/. This isn't a board for fuck ups, its a nice medium between /b/ and /int/.

>>28652893

If you're just going to insult us for being normal, go back to your dick size shame thread.
>>
>>28652862
I need to decide if I'm registering for classes in the fall. If I am I'm staying on campus, if not I need to get a job and move in with my stoner friend who I've known since elementary school. Also need to start exercising.

But I got a draft of the 80's short script I'm planning on making this summer done. Real happy about that, I'll post it if anyone wants to read.
>>
>>28652862
Well after I lift this morning and work on Spanish, I'll go to my respectable white collar job, then tonight an attractive is coming over for a smoke and presumably a poke.

Feels good man.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 900x889
>>28652862
Glad you started this OP. My girlfriend and I are both borderline normies as well. If I can get a girlfriend, anybody can. I still browse r9k because it's good to not forget your home and your roots.

I just went for a nice 45 minute walk outside and had a cup of coffee. About to wake up the girlfriend for work. Also have two new puppies (brother and sister) that are wonderful and take up most of my time right now.

Only troubles I really have right now are I really need a job or I won't make next months rent, and that I'm a recovering drug addict with only 8 days sober now. It's getting better.

What's up with you, anon?
>>
>>28652965
It is always getting better as long as you claw your way out of the hole, don't let it drag you back down!

Daywalking is good, for we are the day walkers! Not bound to reclusiveness of the night walkers!
>>
>>28652862
I'm 18 and finishing school at home, which takes me about 4 hours a day. After that I can do whatever I want, play vidya, fap, eat healthy (I hate junk shit food), ride bike etc. Just got a job as a cashier in a nice upper middle-aged class white neighborhood, things are comfy.
>>
>>28652862
What are some musical tastes you guys have?

I recently discovered Knower, The Foreign Exchange and Tokyo Police Club. I have been getting some awesome recommendations from Spotify, best $10 a month investment into music I have ever made!
>>
fuck off to soc you dumb fuck
>>
>>28653224
That's chill man! Sounds like you're on the right path!
>>
>>28652862
I'm normie as fuck. I visit r9k kinda like someone might visit the zoo.
>>
2 hours until I get off work. Can't wait! Because then my vacation starts. I'm flying to Thailand to enjoy the beach, food, hookers.
>>
>>28653242
Wow very unchill. I think you need to meditate on why you're so angry, discover your inner-demons and try to work through them. Let me know how it goes and if there's anything I can do to help!
>>
Eurofag here,
Just finished school and Im currently applying for a job in Amsterdam in the famous "Weed-museum"
Life is good
>>
>>28653284
youll make my day if you off yourself
>>
>>28653317
Hello neet frog
>>
>>28653317
I am afraid extinguishing my own life will not actually bring you any joy, or even remorse. You will feel nothing as you don't even know me and you will probably not even hear of my untimely demise, resulting in no feelings one way or the other.

Maybe we can find a mutual middle ground and go from there?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.